14

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I immediately pulled off because he’s totally creeping me out and pushed him one meter away from my spot.

“What the hell, Xiumin!” I wiped my lips rapidly with the top of my hand. “What are you thinking?”

He blinked and his expression turned into a poker-face. What the hell is wrong with this kid?

“Didn’t I just say it earlier?” he managed to asked and his lips slightly turned into a smirk. I gulped and crossed my arms hesitantly.

“But that doesn’t mean you have to kiss me in public, you retarded idiot!” I whispered a yell, hoping that no one will see because my eyes are now locked with Xiumin’s. Deeply.

Xiumin’s lips turned into a firm line. “I stated my opinion, though,” he shrugged his shoulders.

I widened my eyes. Why this retarded brat…

“What opinion?” I asked innocently with an raised eyebrow.

“The fact just now,” he replied simply.

I gulped again as I remember his words. Because I want to date y—NO NO NO, Ahyoung. A big NO!

“Rejecting,” I muttered and rolled my eyes secretly.

Xiumin raised an eyebrow and he took a step closer to me. “What?” he asked me. “Repeat.”

I sighed. “I’m rejecting your offer,” I said firmly.

His face fell all of a sudden. And I don’t know why, I felt my heart stopped pounding for a mere second.

“Why?”

Why? I repeated his question on my mind.

I remembered the flashback just now and I just realized when he kissed me, I felt my heart thumping faster than ever. Oh gawd, why was I nervous all of a sudden?

But I don’t know why… his question just now made me want to answer yes… but I’m still hesitant about it.

I widened my eyes. I couldn’t be possibly falling for him, right?!

No way! I said to myself and shook my head. I like Suho. Remember that, Ahyoung. I. Like. Suho!

The more I think about Suho… why don’t feel the same towards him when I’m with Xiumin?

My heart pounds faster when I’m with Xiumin, while I feel warm with Suho.

What’s wrong with me…?

“Umm, Ahyoung?” I snapped and looked at Xiumin who’s staring at me. “You’re not answering my question?” he raised an eyebrow.

I immediately remembered. “Ah,” I nodded. “Because I’m not interested,” I said firmly, although inside of me, I don’t know why I felt like I was going to break apart.

Xiumin slightly frowned but he managed to keep his expression. “Forget what I just said…” he mumbled and left me dumbfounded on the hallway.

I froze at my spot, processing the words that he just said to me earlier.

How could I forget what he said in just a short time?

And I don’t know why, I feel sad e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter