13

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the worst day of my life.

I was supposed to be home by now… but hufft… there are a bunch of idiots who dragged me over wayyy to the MALL. And even my best friend forced me! Oh gee, the world is turning upside down, guys!!

By hearing the word ‘mall’, ugh… I hate malls. No, it’s not because that I don’t like shopping. Yes, I do. But if I ended up going shopping to the mall, there will be about five plastic bags of clothes in my hands.

Plus, it’s crowded. And I’m a type who likes silence.

EXO and Eunhee split up. Including me. But I was supposed to be alone… until a certain someone approached me and wrapped his arm around my neck.

“Aww, sweetie. Where are you going?” Xiumin asked with his tone stabilized in some kind of aegyo tone. Ugh…

I shrugged because I know it’s useless to let go from him. “Get away from me, Xiumin,” I mumbled angrily.

Xiumin raised an eyebrow. “No, honey. I want to spend my time with my girlfriend like this,” and then he placed his head on my head. Oh gawd.

“Since when,” I finally struggled off from his grip. Lucky! “Did we end up in a relationship with each other?” I asked firmly and crossed my arms.

Xiumin smirked and he suddenly pecked my lips. I froze in my spot and he smirked at me before he gripped my wrist. “Just now, darling,” he said with his eyes shaped into crescent moons and pulled me somewhere.

This is the third time this day… I snapped out and glared at him. “Let go of me, Xiumin. And no,” I said, quite loud enough for him to hear. “I will never EVER date you.”

Both of us stopped our pace. I just realized that we stopped in front of a bench. Good, because I have time to do a personal talk with him.

He turned around and our gazes locked with each other. I crossed my arms once again and sighed. “Remember that, okay? We will NEVER date each other.”

“And yet, you wanted to date Suho, huh?” he smirked and took a step forward to me. I didn’t move and remained my motionless expression. Well, yeah he was right. But he ruined it.

I firmly nodded. “Of course,” I said confidently. “People date because they like each other. Not to have fun like you did now.”

He remained silent. I studied his features. His eyebrows were slightly creased into each other and if I’m not wrong, I could see a spark of pain in his eyes.

Don’t care. At least I’m done with him.

“We have to go now,” I broke the silence and looked at my wristwatch. “It’s 8 PM and I have to get home. Or else Wooyoung oppa will be worried.”

Xiumin snapped and he plastered a small smile. I don’t know why, but I seemed to predict that his smile was faked.

Oh, snap out, Lee Ahyoung. You’re such a fool. Only God who can predict things accurately.

When I was about to turn around, a pair of hands gripped my shoulders and turned me around back to my spot again. I saw Xiumin’s bun face and I softened a little.

“Before that, go shopping,” he mumbled.

I blinked and furrowed my eyebrows. “What?” I mumbled, motioning him to repeat his words earlier. Okay, I wasn’t listening to him just awhile ago. Okay?

Xiumin sighed again and pulled my wrist. “Go shopping. I’ll choose for you.”

I widened my eyes. What is this guy thinking about?!

“No,” I muttered and struggled. Nevertheless, it didn’t work at all.

His grip got tighter and I winched in pain. Gosh, that was too strong…

“It hurts…” I muttered and tried to hold back my tears. I quickly wiped a tear that just escaped from my eye so Xiumin won’t see it.

He noticed my words earlier and his grip loosened. But still, his hands were still holding to mine. “Oh, sorry,” he apologized and moved his hand to my palm and intertwined our fingers with each other before pulling me again.

I sighed. I guess it’s useless to debate with him. He’s too stubborn.

“Humm…” he hummed and tapped his chin. “This is fine!” he suddenly said and stopped his pace.

I stumbled and looked at the place where his gaze was locked on. It was a cloth store.

I widened my eyes and took a step backward. “Nu-uh, Xiumin. I don’t want to go shopping…” I muttered.

Xiumin looked at me with pleading eyes. “Oh, Ahyoung. Come on?” he asked in a cute way.

My heart fluttered a bit, but I managed to keep my face expressionless. I stubbornly shook my head. “No. I have too many clothes,” I said and pressed my lips into a firm line.

He suddenly pecked my lips and I froze for a moment. Okay… that was the fourth time today. “Now?” he cutely asked. Oh gawd, how much I want to pinch those cheeks! But no, I have to remain ‘expressionless’.

I shook my head again. “No,” I mumbled and another peck landed on my lips. Fifth time! I thought annoyingly and glared at him.

“Now?” he asked again. I was about to answer him but he cut me off. “Or else I’ll keep pecking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter