8

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Automatically, I pulled Eunhee and Chen to my room and locked the door so no one will suspect us. I dragged them to sit on the edge of my bed. And with that, I also saw Xiumin sighed and sat in the edge of my bed as well. I crossed my arms over my chest and tapped my foot.

“Let me explain,” I started. The three of them gathered their attention to me. “NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND THAT-” I pointed at Xiumin. “ANNOYING PIECE OF BUN-”

“WHAT DID I DO WRONG?” Xiumin complained and pouted. I ignored him and continue. “I was just going to sleep until I heard a bump and suddenly I felt some hands wrapping my waist and pulled me closer to a body that belongs to none of the other KIM MINSEOK.”

Xiumin’s eyes widened and he stood up. “What?! I never did that!” he exclaimed angrily. I shook my head and glared at him. “Oh yes you were. You did it UNCONSCIOUSLY. Like you didn’t recognize your hands wrapping around my waist as you woke up-”

“Uum… guys…” I heard Eunhee murmur as she pulled me back. I took a glance at Xiumin and saw that Chen was dragging him away too. “We don’t want you guys to fight, so stop it.” I blew out a sigh and tried to control my anger. And what do you know. It worked swell.

After I felt relieved, I pulled Eunhee’s wrist and Chen’s wrist as well, and then I made them stood side by side. I hold back my grin because I saw Eunhee’s cheeks flushing red, while Chen... I don’t know. I can’t predict him. He was using his emotionless poker face.

“Rather than that…” I murmured as I pulled Xiumin to stand beside me. I could feel him glaring at me, but then when I looked back at him, his gaze was at Eunhee and Chen. I saw him putting on a smirk. I turned my head back to them and continued.

“What were you guys doing, barging into my room…,” I leaned suspiciously closer to them and pursue my eyes. “Together?” I murmured the last part.

Eunhee looked at me in shock and her face red while Chen just shrugged with his poker face on. But I saw—even just a teensy bit—that Chen’s cheeks were turning red for a moment. I smirked. I can’t hold it anymore.

Chen rubbed his neck. “I… was trying to find Xiumin hyung… and… we accidentally bumped into each other while we were going downstairs. Until we heard a loud noise from the room,” he explained. Eunhee nodded furiously. “If you’re asking about me, I was trying to tell you that I guess your brother was in his room—”

I widened my eyes. “HE’S HERE?!” I screamed as they covered their ears. I gripped to Eunhee’s shoulders and started to shake her left and right. “Where is he!?” Eunhee sighed and removed my hands from her shoulders. “At the backyard, I guess…? I heard a loud bump from there, even though I was in the living room.”

I rubbed my temples and sat at the edge of my bed. After I felt a bit relieved, I looked around and my eyes widened when I glanced at the door.

“Ahyoung—?” she mumbled and I suddenly pushed her and Chen out of the room. When they were already out of sight, I closed and leaned back against the door with my eyes shut in relieved.

“Nice posters you have there,” I opened my eyes and found Xiumin smirking at me. I was confused at first, but he motioned something behind me, I face palmed myself. Ahyoung, you are so dumb…

“‘Prince Charming’…?” Xiumin mumbled one of the words that were stuck in the poster behind the door. I widened my e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter