16

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…Ahyoung!”

I snapped out and blinked my eyes thrice before I looked at the voice’s owner. There I saw Eunhee with a worried look on her face.

“Yes?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

Eunhee slapped her forehead and shook her head lightly. “You didn’t listen to what I was saying again, right?” she asked.

Oh, crap.

“Uum…” I scratched the back of my neck nervously. “No?”

Eunhee rolled her eyes and rubbed her temples. I slightly sighed, my energy drowned just like that all of a sudden.

“I never saw you in this state before, Ahyoung,” Eunhee mumbled without looking at me while rubbing her temples. “This is definitely weird.”

“No, it’s not,” I firmly defended myself. I feel like myself, of course. Although a part inside me feels a little bit drowsy…

“Yes, it is!” Eunhee snapped and flicked my forehead. Hard.

“Ouch! Eunhee!” I rubbed the spot where she flicked me and shot her a death glare. She shrugged her shoulders before she starts to read her novel again.

“You are so going to get it,” I grumbled and rested my back on the bench.

Eunhee sighed and placed down her book on her lap. She tucked a few loose strands of her hair behind her ear before she glanced at me.

“Ahyoung,” she inhaled a breath. “I am stating the truth about your sudden change of attitude.”

I raised an eyebrow. “How could you possibly be so sure? I’m perfectly fine.”

She clicked her tongue and waved her index finger in front of my face. “But in other’s eyes, you aren’t fine, you know?”

“What?” I blinked, a bit annoyed by her statement. “I’m still the Ahyoung that everyone knows.”

Eunhee motioned a hand in defeat, before she slumped back to her position. “You know what? I give up,” she sighed.

“And not to mention you’ve been like this since EXO was away,” Eunhee continued and shook her head in disappointment before she read her book again.

Hearing the name ‘EXO’ made me furrowed my eyebrows. Did I really change since they’ve left awhile to go abroad?

Okay. So EXO was already gone for the past week and they haven’t come back yet. That’s what happened recently in here.

Notes were copied by us, so if they came back, we could lend them ours. That, they’ve already requested to us, though.

I sighed and shut my eyes, and suddenly Xiumin’s face appeared in my mind.

I was surprised, so I immediately opened my eyes and looked around to see that Baozi’s face that wasn’t there.

“What’s wrong?” I looked at Eunhee as she spoke.

“Ah, nothing…” I muttered and looked around once again before I shut my eyes back to its place. Looks like I was hallucinating…

I heard a low chuckled coming from Eunhee. “I see you miss him, huh?”

“Who? Suho?” I asked back with my eyes still shut. “Of course.”

Eunhee clicked her tongue. “Not him, silly. I know you will miss Suho,” she said and I heard a shrug. “I meant Xiumin.”

With that, I immediately opened my eyes and looked at her with shock.

“Me?” I pointed myself in disbelief. “Missing ‘him’?” I said, earning a nod from her.

I scoffed. “Impossible,” I stated. “That is way too impossible.” Maybe…

“Oh really?” Eunhee smirked playfully and fixed her seating position. “So why were you glancing around like you’ve missed something—or someone to be exact—important?

Her question made me silent for a split second before I managed to defend myself. “I was just… looking around. Yeah…”

“Sudden awkward, eh?” Eunhee wiggled her eyebrows teasingly. I shot her a glare, but she just ignored it.

I was about to answer her until my phone rang suddenly, cutting me off.  I sighed before I managed to pull out my phone from my bag.

Unknown number? I raised an eyebrow at the thought before I answered, “Hello?”

“Ahyoung!” I heard from the other line yelled, making me have to pull out my phone a bit further from my ear so I won’t be deaf.

But weird… this voice sounds like…

“Chanyeol?!” I exclaimed after I put my phone on lou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter