10

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes widened of surprise. It can’t be…

He held my neck tighter while he kissed me. I scrunched my eyes and tried to shrug off from him, but unfortunately, it failed.

I slapped his chest with both of my hands so he will pull off from the kiss. But the result is; he gripped both of my wrists with a hand and the other hand cupping my head.

His nibbled on my bottom lip and his tongue swirled on my lips, asking for entrance. I flinched when he did that, and he pulled me back closer at him, deepening the kiss. I struggled again and my eyes opened. I saw his eyes closed shut and he seems like he’s enjoying the kiss.

I raised an eyebrow as I thought of something. So, you wanna play a game, huh, Xiumin-ssi…

I closed my eyes while opening my mouth and let his tongue swirl inside. I guess he was quiet shocked when I suddenly did that, because his body jolted a little. I smirked and kissed him back, but of course I am totally NOT enjoying it.

After a few seconds, I bit his lower lip and he winched, a yelp escaped from his lips as we parted apart from the kiss. He puts himself upon me and furrowed his eyebrows.

“What was that for?!” he yelled and pouted. I frowned and rolled my eyes. “Luckily I didn’t bite your lip until it bleeds, Kim Minseok,” I scoffed.

His hand was still wrapping on my wrists while the other one was still in the back of my head. Our faces were only a few inches apart. Xiumin frowned again and leaned to my ear. “Yeah, but do you have to bite it? I was enjoying it a bit…” he whispered the last part and pulled back with a smirk on his face.

My eyes widened of shock and with hard work, my wrists finally were free from his grip. Taking the chance, I pushed him to the other side until he fell on the floor with a loud bump. I looked at the floor and saw Xiumin rubbing his head.

“That’s what you get if you mess with me on getting Suho’s heart,” I said sarcastically and smirked at him. I pulled the sheets out of my body and folded it neatly before I slung my bag that dropped on the floor.

I stood up and went to the door. But before that, I glanced at Xiumin who just grumbled under his breath while rubbing his head. I rolled my eyes. “Come on, if you want me to gobble up your breakfast, that’s fine for me,” I mumbled before I unlocked the door and swung it open.

I popped my head out from my room’s door and glanced around. Coast is clear. And I silently took steps forward out of my room, going downstairs.

“—I bet 50,000 Won!” I heard an excited voice as I was hiding behind the wall near the stairs. I peeked and saw that all of the boys were gathering at the living room. I’ll just spy on them just for awhile.

Kai folded his arms and shook his head. “I bet 60,000. I’m really sure something’s going to happen,” he frowned and glared at Tao. “Oh, I’m scared,” Tao raised his hands in defeat monotonously.

“I think I’ll agree with Kai hyung,” Sehun mumbled and took a sip from his glass. “Besides, I heard some noise from the room.” Kai glanced at the maknae and nodded, agreeing with Sehun’s opinion.

Chen burst into laughter and clapped. “Oh my gosh, Sehun. You’re a genius!” he putted two thumbs up to Sehun. Sehun lets out a lopsided smile at Chen.

Please do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter