12

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I demand an explanation.”

Suho’s voice boomed on our seat area. I could feel the stares that were given to us by the customers, so I bowed my head apologizing and the customers went back to their own activities.

I crossed my arms and legs, copying Suho’s current position. Gawd, this is plain hilarious, I thought to myself, chuckling. The others didn’t seem to notice it, though. I guess it’s probably because of the leader’s angry tone.

The leader pointed at three certain people. “And even you guys!” he sighed and flicked his tongue. “The three of you are older than me and yet you guys still join them? Gee, what happened to the world—”

“Don’t blame me!” Xiumin snapped and frowned. “These guys dragged me here,” he pointed at his elbow furiously and pointed at two certain people. “If it wasn’t for those two idiots over there, my elbow won’t be scratched by a rusted pipe—”

“Hey!!” the two idiots that Xiumin referred, or known as the other two elders of EXO, exclaimed in unison. Suho rubbed his temples and looked back at the members.

“Okay, at least the eldest of all has an explanation,” he mumbled and crossed his arms back again to its place. “And you two?” he said, referring to Lu Han and Kris.

Lu Han hid his head behind Sehun while Kris just yawned uninterestingly while mumbling, “No comment.”

Suho rested his back on the chair and I shook my head. Guess it’s quite hard being a leader, huh? I thought to myself and sipped my Taro bubble tea again.

“Okay,” he straightens himself again and clasped his fingers. “Where were we—ah, yes! The explanation!” he suddenly exclaimed and eyed the whole members curiously. “You guys said that all of you have schedules and unavailable at the moment when Ahyoung and I asked you guys to hang out today. So, why are you guys here?”

Everyone hanged their heads low and after a few moments, Chanyeol raised his hand. “Ask Byun Bacon, hyung.”

“Yah, Park Do-bi! I told you not to call me with that nickname!” Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol’s arm. “And why me? I even didn’t plan this,” he mumbled and crossed his arms. “Anyone agree with Chanyeol?”

And by the moment, everyone raised their hands in unison, including Eunhee.

Baekhyun’s eyes immediately widened of surprise and he stood up from his seat. “YAH! YAH!” he yelled angrily as Suho and I chuckled. So childish, I thought.

“But it’s true, though…” Kai trailed off while hiding behind Xiumin. Baekhyun shot him a furious look before he sat back to his seat and calm down himself.

“Okay, okay! I admit!” Baekhyun raised his arms giving up with a heavy sigh. He looks pissed off.

“I planned this because I think it would be a great idea if I stalk you guys,” Baekhyun put his arms down and shut his eyes while explaining. “I mean, if suddenly went wrong with you guys and we don’t know anything, I don’t want to be involved in your couple lovey-dovey stories—”

“EXCUSE ME?” I cut him off with my eyes widened. Gosh, I could feel my cheeks heating up. But nevertheless, he continued to talk.

And so, Baekhyun continued. “And I know how Suho is a bit spoiled, according to the Beatles Code appearance last time—”

“Stop there, Mr. Byun,” Suho cut him off, pissed. And of course following the leader’s demands, he immediately stopped explaining. I glanced at Suho with a raised eyebrow. How did he do that?!

“Why are you suddenly bringing up ‘that’ topic?” Suho mumbled.  With my eyes still gazing at him, I could see a light tint of red over his cheeks. Oh gawd. The prince charming Suho is embarrassed?

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders. “What?” he asked ‘innocently’. “It’s a fact.”

And with that, he earned a smack in the head by none of the only leader.

“Ouch, hyung!” Baekhyun rubbed his head in the spot where Suho smacked him while pouting. I found it funny, so I laughed out loud.

As everyone laughed, my eyes accidentally looked around and my gaze stopped at the person right beside me—the annoying prince not so charming, Xiumin.

He was smirking at me. Oh wait, he IS smirking at me. Oh gawd, I really want to punch him in the face.

I shot him a glare and his smirk went wider. Noticing his lips twitching, I saw his bottom lip a little bit swollen and red. I could feel my cheeks heat up. Ugh no, that bad memory.

Yes, apparently the question that Suho gave me was an accurate question. I mean… he suddenly asked me if my kiss with Xiumin this morning was my first kiss! I swear I must’ve looked really embarrassing when he asked that.

And to be honest, the answer to his question is… yes.

I, Lee Ahyoung, admit that what Xiumin did to me this morning was my first kiss.

And I don’t know why, it felt so right—no, Ahyoung. What are you thinking?!

Honestly, I want to erase that memory in my head, but when I was really forgetting that memory, suddenly Suho caught me off-guard and asked me that question. Ugh, I can’t believe my first kiss was stolen by that baozi. I feel like I wanna die. You know die? Yes, die.

Noticing what I was thinking about, I face-palmed myself and rested my head between my elbows that were folded on top of the table. I could hear a chuckled escaping from Xiumin’s mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter