4

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well. Looks like I’m not going to be dead by tomorrow in Xiumin’s hands, but today it will be the day. How come he came at the wrong time? And he even knows that I like Suho…

His face was plastered with a smirk as he walked to the empty seat on the left side of mine and putted his bag on the floor. He raised his hand to a waiter that was near us. After the waiter wrote his order and left our table, Xiumin crossed his arms and looked at me. I felt nervous all of a sudden. Oh gosh I wonder what he will say.

“I see you guys already know each other?” he asked bitterly. My nerve went down. Oh great. Now how am I supposed to face him forward? He looks calm. Too calm for me and it made me gulped. I glanced slyly at Suho. He nods his head and I felt the nervousness in me lifted a little. “Yeah. She’s in our class, right?” he asked. Xiumin nods. I thought Suho didn’t recognize me at class!

“Why are you here, anyway?” I asked Xiumin. He turned his head to me. I could see Suho’s eyes widened of shock when I said those words. Maybe he expected me to be a fanatic fan girl like the other fans usually do, right?

Xiumin shrugged his shoulders. “Don’t know. Ask him,” he pointed at Suho. I turned my head towards Suho. I’m sure he was a bit startled when Xiumin suddenly said his name.

“Uum…” he muttered as he rubbed his neck. “I only asked him to go out and said he will catch up after awhile. Nothing important though. I just want to relax,” Suho took his mug and sip his coffee. I felt my face heated up as I looked at his moves just now, until Eunhee kicked me in the leg under the table. I glared at her.

“What?” I asked bitterly. Eunhee just chuckled and started to sip her tea too as the waiter came back with Xiumin’s order; buns. I furrowed my eyebrows and took a sip from my drink.

“Baozi hyung,” Suho murmured. “You’re already a bun and you are now eating a bun again? I could just eat you up now,” and he chuckled and made a movement like he was about to eat him. I swear that was the most angelic laugh he had. Wait. Did he say Baozi? I feel like I wanna laugh now.

“Baozi?” I said unconsciously mingled with a little chuckle. Realizing what I’ve said, I slapped my head lightly and put on an awkward grin. I could see Eunhee’s shoulders were shaking because she’s holding her laughter. Suho nodded and Xiumin just pouted annoyingly.

“Yeah. That’s his nickname,” Suho explained. I nodded my head understanding and glanced at Xiumin. Looks like he got that nickname because of his love for buns and his cute round face—whut? Did I just say he’s cute?

“What? Need an autograph or a selca with me?” Xiumin’s words made me snap out of my thoughts and glared at him with a pouted face. How come he’s so confident while even he has a cute round bun face—wait. Did I say cute again?!

I shook my head. “No thanks,” I replied bitterly. He just gave me a smirk and continued on eating his bun, but his eyes weren’t off of me. I glared at him while drinking my tea. It’s like we’re having an eye-contact war.

Felling annoyed after a few seconds, I put down my mug until it made a loud noise and stood up, breaking the eye-contact war. I went to Eunhee’s chair and pulled her wrist. She only looked confused at me. I just remembered Suho and Xiumin’s presence. Now both of them are looking at me with a questioning look. I nod motioning permission and pulled Eunhee to the bathroom.

“Yah. You aren’t helping at all. That Prince Not So Charming is annoying me even more,” I murmured when we’re already at the girl’s bathroom. Eunhee only chuckled low. “Well you were the one that got attention from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter