19

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday came like as fast as lightning. Well, not that fast. But it seems so fast for me, because I remember that I just Skyped with Xiumin like… two days ago?

Anyways, I walked into the hallways as usual. But recently, I felt that everyone is giving me looks. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or not. I felt uncomfortable because of that.

I looked left and right. And as I guessed, people were giving me looks. A few of them are whispering to each other. Others also sometimes point at me and I could point that another few people are giving me disliked looks.

I ignored them and just kept walking to my class. When I entered, I felt something missing. Something very important is missing.

As I gathered my thoughts to find what’s oddly missing, I went to my desk and organized my stuff. The seat beside me was empty, and that’s where it hit me.

Eunhee isn’t here yet.

Well, that’s a surprise. That girl usually came earlier then me, so this is quite new to me. Usually she’ll talk to me about the recent rumors or some unimportant things. I kinda miss her bickering and voice.

Well, I can only hope she’ll come. Or else, I don’t have anyone to talk to. EXO isn’t here yet, so Xiumin, Suho and Chen won’t be present for art class.

I decided to continue reading my novel that I read on Friday night—you know. The one when I read when Xiumin Skyped with me.

A few minutes passed as I waste my time by reading the novel, a person slumped into the empty seat beside me. I looked up and my eyebrow lifted as I noticed that it wasn’t Eunhee. But it was a female.

Her hair was neither cut short, until her neck, and her hair is quite fluffy, so I couldn’t see her face properly nor her side profile.

“Excuse me,” I faked a cough. “This seat is taken.”

“By whom?” the female turned around and my eyes widened in surprise. She was smiling widely at me playfully.

“Eunhee!” I exclaimed and held her shoulders. “I didn’t recognize you there! You cut your hair?” I played with the end of her hair

She chuckled. “Yup. What do you think?” Eunhee asked.

“You look fresher than before,” I complimented with honesty and she giggled and slapped my arm playfully.

“Hey, I’m stating the truth. Really,” I gave her a look and Eunhee nodded in response. “Yeah, I know. I was just kidding,” Eunhee nudged my arm lightly.

“Sure,” I said in a sarcastic manner and she glared at me. I shrugged my shoulders. “What?”

Eunhee rolled her eyes and took her notebooks from her bag. “Whatever,” I heard her mutter under her breath.

I ignored her grumble and continued reading. Five seconds later, I noticed that someone poked my arm, which I claimed as Eunhee.

“Have you heard about the rumors?” Eunhee asked me. I raised an eyebrow. Rumor?

“You know I’m not that up to date about rumors, Eunhee,” I gave her a side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter