2

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Han Eunhee!” I yelled her name at the hallway. Its lunch time and I really need some opinion from her on my ‘problem’.

Eunhee turned her head and looked at me with a questioning look. “What’s wrong now, Ahyoung-ah?” she asked exhaustingly. I know she’s exhausted because she got a homework from our Biology teacher. She’s always like that when it comes to Biology, so that’s why I could estimate her.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the hall. “Hey, whoa. Lee Ahyoung! Where are we going?” she asked, but I didn’t reply and just kept pulling her until we arrived at the school’s cafeteria and now sitting across to each other.

“So now you’re asking me for a solution?” she scoffed and blew out a sigh and crossed her arms. I knew her reaction will be like this if I told her what happened. “What should you do, then?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know. I’m panicking now, Eunhee!” I exclaimed. “I can’t just stop him like that, right? He’s a celebrity anyway, and he-”

“Has a lot of fan girls,” Eunhee continued my sentence while shaking her head. “I know I know… you can’t just take action that forthrightly.”

I clapped my hands once but loud. “Now-”

“Oh, look who’s here,” Eunhee spoke suddenly while looking right behind me, stretching her head up. I raised an eyebrow; still don’t know what was going on. But then I heard screams all over the cafeteria, and I think I would be deaf if I stay here even longer.

Rolling my eyes while cupping my ears with my hands to avoid the screaming, I turned my head to the source of screaming and my eyes widened when I realized what’s in front of my eyes now. It’s EXO, with the twelve members, coming in to the cafeteria and surrounded by their fans.

But the thing that made my gaze won’t go off from them is Suho, ‘my’ Noble Prince Charming. He’s in the front, leading the group towards the cafeteria while talking to the one beside him, Xiumin.

I rolled my eyes and clucked my tongue after I saw Xiumin. I’m still a bit annoyed by the fact that he might tell the members that I’m interested in Suho.

My eyes widened. Wait. SUHO‼ Argh! I forgot!

I quickly turned my head back to my tray and eat faster, to avoid EXO. Oh, freaking hell. This isn’t helping me at all.

“Ahyoung?” I looked up and saw Eunhee staring at me with a questioned look. “Why are you-”

“Eating faster? I want to avoid those guys. Mostly the one beside ‘my’ Prince Charming,” I cut her off and pointed at EXO with my spoon on my grip. After I said that, I started eating fast again. Eunhee only clucked her tongue.

“If you say so, then,” Eunhee shrugged her shoulders and ate her food too, but in a slow pace. It made me a bit annoyed. “Come on, Eunhee? Please eat faster?” I request with a hopeless tone. “I don’t want to see that little annoying bun of Prince Not So Charming.”

Eunhee raised an eyebrow. “’Annoying b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter