5

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From first till the fourth period for today, I don’t have any classes with Suho nor Xiumin. But I do have classes with the other EXO members. Kai and D.O. in English, Baekhyun and Tao were in Maths, Kris and Chanyeol in Physics while Lu Han, Lay and Sehun were in Literature. For the other periods, I still don’t know. But gosh, I hope I won’t be in any same classes as Xiumin and I hope I have another class as same as Suho.

This is the fifth period, and I’m waiting for my chemical teacher to come in to class. I’m separated with Eunhee again. We only have art and technology and communication as our same period, and gosh. I really need to talk to her NOW. I haven’t seen her since this morning. I guess she was probably late.

The noises in our class suddenly flew away when our chemical teacher, Mr. Jung came in. Well, you can say that Mr. Jung was one of the strictest teachers in school judging by his teaching. You may never want to cross the rules if you’re with him. He even can notice you shrugging on your chair!

“Open your books on page 75-85. We’re going to have a fun mini quiz!” Mr. Jung said happily buy his tone is still strict as usual. The whole class groaned, making Mr. Jung smirk even wider. I rolled my eyes. Why does he have to give us a test when we just started school about-

“Sorry, I’m late, Mr. Jung. There’s a traffic jam,” a male student suddenly appeared on the threshold, panting. It seems he was running to class. But wait… why does his voice sound so… familiar?

Feeling curious, I turned my head to the source heavily and my eyes widened.

Oh. My. Gawd.

It’s Kim Minseok. MY NIGHTMARE.

He’s in the same chemical class as me?! How could I not know?! God, this is going to be a horrible day for me. Did he-

I slapped my head. I just remembered that Xiumin yesterday answered that he haven’t checked his time table yet. Suho was already sure that he doesn’t have any chemical class today. OMG, someone kill me now. Why do I have to meet my nightmare—Prince Not So Charming?

“I see you are new here, young man,” Mr. Jung replied Xiumin’s sentence. I was hoping inside. God, I wish he wasn’t allowed to go in to this class-

“You may be excused. Seat wherever you want,” Mr. Jung continued before he turned his attention to the whiteboard. Looks like nature isn’t siding on me for today.

Xiumin nodded and looked around the whole class, until our eyes met. He plastered a smirk on his face and walked off, while I just stared at him with a questioned look. Seeing him getting closer to me, I snapped out of my mind and glanced around the class. All of the seats were taken… except the one beside the right of me…

I immediately scolded myself. Oh dear. Please tell me that annoying Prince Not So Charming isn’t sitting at my place for the whole period…

Looks like there’s no use for me to complain; because that annoying Baozi already arrived at my table and sat beside me calmly, plus Mr. Jung isn’t paying attention to the class, but to his book on his gaze now. Oh man… how could nature be so cruel to me?

“Hello again, ‘partner’,” Xiumin sheepishly greeted me with a teasing smirk on his face. I glanced at him and rolled my eyes before I read my book again. “Why don’t you have a schedule for today… you are a celebrity anyway?”

“What did you say?” he asked confusingly. I immediately scolded myself. Stupid me, how could I say it out loud? I really have to train myself to not sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter