27

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day started with me, woken up by Eunhee harshly and fell off the bed; making my head hit the small table beside the bed slightly and groan in pain.

“Wake up, sleepyhead!” Eunhee yelled as I rubbed my eyes. I shot her a look and stood up slowly. I rubbed my head, and groaned when I felt that I accidentally rubbed the spot where I got hit. Clicking my tongue, I fixed my hair and walked to Eunhee who’s already prepared.

“Can’t we sleep?” I asked and yawned.

Eunhee rolled her eyes and flicked my forehead slightly. “Luckily I woke us up an hour before the activity. Take a bath! Don’t you remember that we have early activities today?”

“Oh, that,” I smiled sheepishly at her and walked over her; to take my towel that was hung on the room’s gallows. “I kinda forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. And what time is it now, Eunhee?”

“We still have an hour before breakfast. I purposely woke us up earlier because I know how much of a sleepyhead you are,” she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled and stepped inside the bathroom. “And that’s why you’re my best friend,” I said to her before I disappeared to the bathroom to clean up myself.

When Eunhee and I walked out from our room for breakfast, I turned around and gasped in surprise when I saw EXO’s sleepy faces right in front of our room. Luckily I didn’t have a heart attack, or else I might faint in my place!

“What happened to you guys?” I asked as I pointed to their faces and disheveled hairs.

Chen stepped beside Eunhee and yawned slightly. “This girl here asked us to get ready so that we could eat breakfast together,” he answered as he pointed to Eunhee.

The other members nod, and I saw Eunhee giving them a look. I chuckled discreetly before I walked ahead from them. “I’m going down. If you want to starve, then enjoy!” I yelled.

As I turned in a corner, I heard a faint swear coming out from their mouths. I chuckled at their behavior when I heard a faint stampede coming towards my place.

“Alright, everyone. Keep silent!” Mr. Woo exclaimed through the megaphone that he brought yesterday. The students silenced and focused their attention to the elder man. Mr. Woo cleared his throat—it’s his habit already—and placed the megaphone in front of him again. “Today, we’re going to travel the forest.”

Murmurs and whispers then filled the silence. I saw that Mr. Woo’s face was quite annoyed, but I totally know that he understands us teenagers.

“Only!” then silence again. “You won’t be going with us teachers. You’ll be paired up with anyone you want,” he finished.

Cheers interrupted the silence once again. Then a few minutes later, everyone was paired up with their wanted partners.

Well… except me.

“Ms. Lee. Why aren’t you paired up yet?” my Hanja teacher approached me with a questioning look. I looked over her shoulder and founded that Eunhee had already paired up with Chen. Man, does that girl really want to have some time all the time with that guy?

“I don’t have a partner, teacher,” I answered her question politely.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter