6

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thanks for getting me into detention, Prince Not So Charming,” I scoffed while we were at the hallway; walking to the detention room. “Now I have to make Eunhee wait for me at lunch break. How could you be so annoying?” I muttered the last part.

Although my sight is now straight, I could see him raised an eyebrow with the edge of my eye. “How come it’s my fault? I didn’t do anything,” he said innocently. I rolled my eyes and scoffed while turning my head to him.

“Not your fault?” I murmured angrily. “I don’t care if you’re a celebrity or the President’s son. Just get away from my life already.” Least that got away my anger from me although it’s harsh.

I could hear his shoulders shrugging. “Or else I’ll tell Suho….”

I widened my eyes and covered his mouth while pushing him to the walls. “Watch with your words, Min freaking Seok!” I grumbled as I stared sharp directly at his eyes. He nodded slightly and I putted my hands down before I walked again in the hallways. Geez, suddenly I felt like I was a gangster or something.

“What?” Xiumin said to me after his pace was the same as mine. I rolled my eyes as I feel his breath on my shoulders. “It’s a fact that you like Joon-”

“Ow! Stop it already!” I exclaimed and covered my ears with my eyes shut. “What has nature done to me until I met a person like you...” I murmured low the last part.

I turned my head to him and opened my eyes. “Let’s just go to detention…”

Eunhee pulled my wrist to the table and smashed me on the chair as I was walking to our usual table. What’s wrong with her?

“Lee freaking Ahyoung!” Eunhee exclaimed low. I only stayed put. “What took you so long? I ALMOST LOST MY TEMPER AGAIN BECAUSE THERE WAS NO ONE THAT I COULD POUR MY STORIES ON ABOUT I WAS FREAKING NERVOUS THAT I JUST ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED INTO CHEN-”

My eyes widened and I glanced at her. Suddenly she covered as I saw her cheeks turn red. I scanned her face detailed. “You like Chen, don’t you?” I guessed with a smirk on my face. OMG. I can’t believe it!

She blew out a sigh and nodded small. I grinned happily. “Oh my freaking gosh. What happened to the Han Eunhee that used to know that she wouldn’t fall in love?” I shook her hands hard. “Congrats! I’m going to hook both of you up-”

Eunhee’s eyes widened. “What the hell. NO AHYOUNG-AH‼” she gripped my wrist hard. I was holding my laughter. “There will be sasaeng’s and paparazzi’s scattered everywhere! Oh no please,” she held my hands and put on a hoping look. “I’ll just bury my feelings deep down so no one will know expect you.”

I shook my head. “It’s better to admit your feelings, Eunhee-yah,” I murmured and removed her hands from mine. “Just let it flow-”

“Hello, ladies,” a voice interrupted my words. I sighed and turned, facing Suho immediately. I quickly put on a grin and fixed my seat position. “Well hello to you too, Joonmyunie-yah,” I replied with a teasing tone. He only chuckled. “If you don’t mind could we eat with you girls?”

We? I thought. Immediately I looked over Suho and saw there were ten more males crowding behind him. And behind the males, there saw the fans that just looked adoring at them and took a few pictures of them and of course… flirt with them.

I hesitated at first before answering him. “Are you sure…? The table’s so small, though…” I tried my best so it won’t sound a bit too harsh for him. Because I’ve just heard a few cursing words that were thrown at me by their… you know… fans.

Suho shrugged his shoulders. “We could eat outside too, right?” he suggested with his killer smile that always melted my heart.

Oh well. I suppose it’s not a bad idea after all, right?

“Sure,” I murmured as I packed up. I glanced at Eunhee. “Let’s go, Eunhee-yah,” I said. She hesitated, but when I saw her eyes were lingering on something behind me, she immediately nodded and packed her things.

I rolled my eyes but can’t keep myself from grinning. Probably it was Chen who she saw.

“Oww! They’re so lucky!” “I envy them.” “They look so happy.” “What the hell are they doing?”

Go on… go on… Just curse at me and Eunhee until whenever you want, I mentally scolded them as I rolled my eyes. Oh well. At least I got to-

My thoughts were interrupted as I feel a kick onto my shins. “Ahyoung! You were zoning out from us. What’s wrong?” I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter