25

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the day where the school trip will be held has arrived! I was so excited, although I hope no one will notice my puffy eyes. I cried last night, and Wooyoung had asked me about that this morning when we had breakfast. Luckily I convinced him that I was okay, so he let it go.

All of the students gathered at the auditorium; our luggage was placed near the entrance door. Why were we here? Because the principal wanted to make sure that everyone that signed up for this event had arrived and we could leave together using the bus.

“I can’t believe this is happening!” Eunhee squealed beside me and I smiled too. I called her last night and she was angry with me that I avoided her and EXO recently. I apologized to her wholeheartedly and now we’re in good terms.

“Yup,” I responded simply, although inside me, I was very excited. I love school trips, and luckily this school trip was planned to have some bonding time with the other classmates; therefore, there aren’t heavy activities. I already checked the schedule event.

Eunhee turned her head to face me. “Why are you always sarcastic, Ahyoung? Cheer up!” then she touched my sunglasses. “Although I don’t know why are you wearing sunglasses at the moment? We’re like inside a dim room and you could even barely see, Ahyoung.”

I looked at her with a sheepish smile. I couldn’t bring myself to tell her the truth—although I myself was dying to tell her. But meh, it’s for my own good. Even though wearing sunglasses in a dim auditorium seems ridiculous for other people, then for me, it wasn’t.

“Well, I just fell like it,” I coolly lied and bit my tongue discreetly afterwards.

“Oh well. You’ll always be weird as usual anyway, Ahyoung,” Eunhee shrugged her shoulders and I just smiled at her; relieved that she didn’t notice my odd behavior.

Suddenly, we heard the microphone was tapped, and that made us look up. We saw that it was the principal and immediately fixed out positions to hear his announcement.

“Hello, my fellow students!” he exclaimed and was replied by a crowd. Mr. Woo smiled and motioned them to calm down again. “As you can see, we have finally reached the day where we held a school trip together. Ain’t it fun?” he joked and it earned a few laughers from the crowd.

Mr. Woo cleared his throat. “Now since I am very sure that everyone had gathered here, we’re going to leave now, so let’s start from this row to pick the luggage,” he pointed at my row, then to the door that led us to the parking lot. “And line up first so that your names will be checked in the list. Behave, okay? We don’t want to cause a ruckus. And the teachers in the door will announce your bus numbers, so listen carefully!”

---

“Yeay! We’re one bus with EXO!” Eunhee cheered. She seemed to not notice my gloomy mood; therefore I just plastered a fake enthusiastic smile at her. I didn’t want to ruin the atmosphere, so I just let it be.

We placed out luggage at the baggage place in the bus before we proceeded to enter the bus. As we entered, I can’t help but to gawk in disbelief. This is like a miracle!

The seats were for two persons only, and we were told that we could seat randomly. I didn’t care though. What I care now is that we’re in a school trip and that already enlighten my day. I hope I won’t regret participate this event, or else my five hour packing will go to waste and I wasted my money for such a boring event.

And holy shisus, the seats were colored in dark blue and there we saw that blankets were provided at every seat. There were also cup holders and a place where we could put our novels and magazines (if we brought it along). I think the ride will take approximately five to six hours; I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter