17

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bipolar,” that was the first sentence Eunhee told me when she saw me at school today.

I raised an eyebrow. “Excuse me?” I asked a bit annoyed. “I’m your friend here yet you said to me that I’m what?”

Eunhee clicked her tongue and narrowed her eyes at me. She placed her index finger on my forehead and pushed my head backwards.

“You were super gloomy for a week and now you’re bouncing here and there,” Eunhee answered in a matter of fact tone.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her with the corner of my eyes. “Umm… that’s normal, right?”

“Hmm,” Eunhee tapped her chin, but her eyes were still gluing on mine; glaring to be exact. “Well, for me that’s not normal.”

I sighed heavily and looked straight at her eyes. “I don’t see anything weird being hyper-active for today,” I defended.

“Aigoo, this girl,” Eunhee flicked my forehead hard and I winced in pain.

“Yah! Han Eunhee!” I yelled and rubbed the painful spot. “Seriously, you must go to a mental hospital to be diagnosed of your mental illness. What’s wrong with you?!”

“Not what’s wrong with ‘me’,” Eunhee pointed at my direction. “But it’s you, Ahyoung.”

“Aish, this girl,” I ruffled my bangs and huffed. “You’re seriously getting on my nerves. You know that?” I glared at her.

She glared back at me playfully. “Of course. Am I that stupid to notice?” Eunhee responded firmly, earning a groan from me.

“Forget it,” I mumbled and sat on my current desk next to Eunhee. She’s my partner for this Art Class. Everyone knows about that, right?

I heard her chuckle, so I immediately looked at her direction. She was using that poker-face of hers just a minute ago and now what? A silly grin. I guess she’s the bipolar one here.

“What now?” I grumbled and buried my head between my elbows that were placed on the desk. “I’m already putting on a white flag mode on here.”

Eunhee chuckled again. “So, what did Xiumin said to you yesterday?” she mumbled on my ear.

I immediately straighten up myself and turned my head to her with a click on my neck. Ouch…

“Okay, now that’s gotta hurt,” Eunhee laughed out and I massaged my neck lightly. “But why didn’t your neck break?”

“Shut it for yourself, Eunhee,” I snapped at her and continued to massage my neck. No kidding, this really hurts you know?!

Eunhee stopped laughing but I saw her shoulders still shaking; holding her laughter. So I decided to roll my eyes and pretend that she doesn’t exist at the moment.

“But seriously, girl,” I heard her speaking, but I pretended that I didn’t hear her.

But she seems to not get my point, until she continues her sentence. “What did Xiumin said to you yesterday?”

I chocked on my saliva and coughed hard. Eunhee patted my back until my throat is quite stable.

“Gee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter