26

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TRIPLE UPDATE! ;) Check the two previous chapters before reading this!

 

I stretched my arms as I felt myself being shaken awake. I looked around and saw that we’re in a different location. Have we arrived at our destination?

“Yes, we have arrived, Ahyoung,” I turned my head and saw Suho smiling at me. I smiled back and stood up slowly. Suho gave me way and I proceeded to get out from the bus without bumping into something (because I’m still sleepy and worn out).

“How many hours did we get here?” I asked him as we took our luggage from the bus’ baggage.

Suho displayed his palm. “Five,” then he added a thumb with his other hand. “To six hours. I lost count when I fell asleep the last minute we got here,” he chuckled sheepishly and placed his hands down again to take his luggage.

Nodding, I let out a hum. “I see.”

“Come on. All of them are probably waiting for us,” he said then he gripped my wrist and pulled me along with him to where all of the students gathered.

“Okay. Is everybody here?” I heard the principal spoke through the megaphone. Then he cleared his throat and said, “Firstly, because we arrived here quite late due to the traffic jam, we have changed some plans.”

Then I heard a few students squeal in excitement.

Mr. Woo faked a cough afterwards. “Since we have two more hours before we ate dinner together, everyone is free to explore around the villa, but not outside from the area where the roads are, okay? You may unpack your bringing to your rooms. And since everyone is being a nice student here, everyone is free to choose their roommates. Still two persons, though. And when we counted that the male and female students had an odd number, you could choose anyone, and I trust you if you chose your opposite as your roommate, okay?!” he firmly said.

All of the students nod and Mr. Woo grinned. “Good. Now unpack your luggage and meet us in two hours in the dining hall. And please do clean up yourselves before entering the dining hall. If you need help, you may ask the teachers. We all slept in one villa—which is placed at the corner of the area—and our names will be attached to our doors. Enjoy the trip!” then Mr. Woo walked off from the log and took his luggage; along with the other teachers to their villa.

I was going to search for Eunhee, and then suddenly she appeared beside me with a grin on her face. “Roommate, we’ll be sleeping at the same floor as EXO’s. Understand?” she asked with a stern look on her face.

“Wait. How did you know that we’re sleeping at the same floor as EXO?” I asked back and raised an eyebrow.

Eunhee pointed to the direction where EXO was—and they’re about five meters away from us. “They said that, though. And please! Do not decline! It’s my chance to sleep this near to Chen!” she pleaded and clung herself onto my right arm with a pout on her face.

Oh great. Here comes the aegyo, and she used it when it’s necessary. With a sigh, I replied, “Fine…”

Then she gave me a bear hug. “Aw! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lee Ahyoung!” she squealed as she shook me sideways.

I felt my breath was getting heavier any second. “Ukh… Eunhee… I… can’t… breathe…” I muttered pathetically. She’s practically choking me to death!

Her arms loosened and she sheepishly smiled at me. “Sorry. Guess I got carried away,” she muttered and pulled her luggage; wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter