35

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I was woken up by the sun ray that hit my face. Shrugging, I began to open my eyes, and was surprised to see Xiumin’s face dangerously close to mine. However, his eyes were still closed shut and I could feel his steady breathing.

Smiling, I decided to just analyze his features. Flawless skin, soft hair… did I even deserve him?

“Busy analyzing, huh?” Xiumin’s voice made me startled and the heat rose up to my cheeks. He opened his eyes and stared at me with a soft smile, making me shrunk back under the blankets. However, he didn’t seem to notice my demeanor, and decided to pull me up to his vision and hugged me. “Good morning, girlfriend.”

“M-morning too,” I stuttered. I still couldn’t get used to the fact that he’s calling me ‘that’ because… I can feel my stomach twist.

Xiumin pulled away to look at my face before he placed a soft kiss onto my lips, and then he hugged me again. I swear this boy really loves hugging. “Xiumin, we need to prepare our stuff. We’ll be leaving soon, right?” I asked.

“Ugh, five more minutes,” Xiumin groaned before he hugged me tighter. “I still want to be with you…”

“We can’t because Mr. Woo said hat we have to leave in…” I peered over my shoulder to see the digital clock. “Four hours… we have to get going in eleven.”

“It’s still long. Just five minutes?” Xiumin pleaded.

I shook my head. “No. I have a lot of things to pack up. I’m hungry, and even though EXO hadn’t woken up yet, they’ll soon see us and tease us to death.”

“Fine,” Xiumin pulled away and I could see him pout.

Chuckling, I placed a small peck on his lips. “That’s for the apology, okay? Now get ready.”

Xiumin smirked. “I will be pleasured if you keep apologizing to me with that method.”

I can feel the heat up my cheeks. “Ugh, whatever,” I mumbled before I stood up to prepare my things. “By the way, you can go to your room now. And if Eunhee and Chen aren’t awake yet, try to knock their door loudly.”

“Okay,” Xiumin nodded. When he was about to open the door, he paused and pulled my wrist. He tapped his lips with a small smirk on his face. “But first…?”

Rolling my eyes, I just kissed his cheeks before proceeding to runaway to the bathroom and locked it.

“Lee Ahyoung!” I could hear him groan from the other side.

Chuckling, I just ignored him and do my thing.

 

“Ready?” I asked when all of us gathered in the cafeteria to eat out breakfast,

Eunhee nodded meekly as she rubbed her eyes and yawned. Apparently she and Chen had stayed up until late last night because they were busy playing a game that Chen introduced to her. Xiumin had to ask me and the other members for help on waking both of them up, and they eventually did after a good fifteen minutes of attempting.

“Have you packed up, Ahyoung?” Eunhee asked as we sat in the table after we took our food that consists of: rice and roasted meat.

I nodded at her question. “Yeah. I don’t want to be unorganized and late if I started packing after breakfast. I have a lot of stuff.”

“Okay then,” Eunhee responded. Then she leaned closer to me. “And you and Xiumin are official, right?” she wiggled her eyebrows.

Hearing her question made me choke on the food that I’m swallowing. Eunhee patted my back and gave me a glass of water while I tried to stop coughing. As I drank the water, I placed the glass on the table with a thud and snapped my head at Eunhee’s direction. “What?”

“You and Xiumin are official,” Eunhee stated, as if it was the most usual thing in the world. “I knew that you both will talk about it last night and now here you both are, right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter