7

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Important A/N at the end of the chapter. Please read! ^^

“Kim Joonmyun‼” Xiumin yelled with a high-note as he checked the paper bag. I swear my ears are hurting. “You ate all of the coffee buns?! I even haven’t eaten one yet!” he gripped Suho’s shoulders and shook it back and forth. Oh god, why is Xiumin evil to his dongsaengs? Well… at least that I got to know that Xiumin is evil…

Suho removed Xiumin’s hands to struggle him more. He turned his body a bit and now facing Xiumin who’s pouting at him. “Hyung, there was only one freaking left and I was hungry…” he apologized. Xiumin grumbled and started to annoy Suho. Eunhee and I just shook our heads. How could the hyung lines be this childish?

Eunhee and I were sitting at the back. I poked her and glared. “You’ve got to pay me for this,” I muttered under my breath. Eunhee lets out a soft chuckle. “Well, thank me because at least you got to hang out with that Prince Charming of yours,” she replied playfully.

“Yo, girls,” both of our head turned to Kris. “Sorry if they’re noisy,” he apologizes on behalf of Suho and Xiumin. I let out a low chuckle. “Are they always like this?” I glanced at the other three males who were only shaking their heads towards the hyung line brothers, who are now struggling to each other.

Baekhyun turned his head. “Well… not often,” he muttered. “And to be honest, this is almost as worse as Kai and Sehun’s noisiness.”

As Baekhyun murmured the last sentence, Suho and Xiumin stopped to struggle each other and glared at Baekhyun. I chuckled when Suho and Xiumin started to tickle him.

“Oh—HAHAHAHA! KREASE HYUNG! LU HAN HYUNG! HELP MEEE‼ HAHAHA‼” Baekhyun pleaded between his laughs. Kris pouted when he heard Baekhyun spelled his name wrong, while Lu Han held his cramped stomach because of laughter. Lu Han swept a tear from his eyes because of the laughter. “This is hilarious,” he mumbled between his panting. Kris shook his head and flicked his tongue.

Eunhee nudged me with her elbow. “We’re here,” she said. I looked through the window and saw my house. Suho and Xiumin stopped tickling Baekhyun as they heard Eunhee’s words.

I slung my bad over my shoulder as soon as the van stopped. I came out last—because Eunhee and I were sitting in the back. I saw all of the members in the black van had stepped off first. They made a crowd, and I was the leader… for one day. ‘Cause it’s my house.

After I opened the door, everyone barged in. I sighed heavily and closed the door, and then I sat in the sofa, where the others are waiting. “What should we do?” I asked. Then all of them looked at each other. I stood up. “I’ll go make some drinks while you guys decide to do something, okay?” then I left without waiting their answer.

As soon as I arrived in the kitchen, I searched the cupboards to find fourteen glasses. After I found them, I looked at the refrigerator. I took out a bottle of orange syrup. Luckily I bought it. And then I started to make the syrups.

“Need help, Ahyoung?” I almost dropped the glass on my grip as I heard a voice. I turned around and smiled. “Oh, it’s you, Kyungsoo-ssi,” I mumbled. He smiled back. “No need, I can do it myself,” I answered his question and at the same time, I accidentally spilled the syrup from the tenth glass. I cursed inside and I could hear him chuckle.

“I think you need help, Ahyoung-ah,” he said between his laugh. I blew out a sigh and wiped the mess. D.O. stepped forward and helped me fill the rest of the glasses. After I’m done cleaning and D.O. also just finished helping me, I took two trays from the rack and putted seven glasses each tray.

“Here,” I pointed at the other tray. “You bring this, okay, Kyungsoo-ssi?” He nodded and took the tray. “Don’t be too formal with me. Just call me by my stage name to be clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter