11

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. PLEASE READ.

 

“Somebody kill me now,” I face-palmed myself and sighed loud. I don’t care any of the stares that they were giving me since we were in the canteen.

Suho raised his eyebrow. “Don’t blame me,” he pointed. “Blame the others.”

I shot him a glare. “But still, you were agreeing to Kai’s opinion, right?” Suho gulped and I smirked. “You thought I didn’t know?”

“Umm… yes?” he muttered and shrugged his shoulders. I rolled my eyes. “Whatever…”

“But please,” I gripped to his arm. “Don’t tell the others. Pleaseeeeee, Suho oppa~ I beg you,” okay, this sounds humiliating, but I have no choice than to do aegyo.

He stumbled back and avoided my puppy eyes. I smirked silently and kept doing it until he gives up. “Ugh, okay!” he stammered and moved his position one inch further from me.

I chuckled and drank my cola. “You will never beat me on debates,” I chuckled evilly and gave him a glance with the corner of my crescent eyes.

“Oh, yeah?” Suho asked with a challenging tone. “Then let me ask you something.”

I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. “What?”

He leaned closer to me until our faces were five inches away. “Was the kiss with Xiumin hyung your first kiss?”

I chocked on my drink. The soda was stinging to my nose and throat. Oh god. Why the sudden question?! “You have got to be kidding me,” I said awkwardly and drank my cola again. I shrugged from my seat because suddenly I felt uncomfortable. I dared to not look at him.

Suho leaned back and I could hear him smirk. “Was I asking an accurate question?” he asked with a teasing tone. I shook my head abruptly. “No, no. You weren’t,” I answered quickly and laughed awkwardly.

“Jackpot,” he muttered under his breath, but I didn’t notice it. I just kept drinking my cola until I heard a sound coming from my cup. What? It’s empty already? So quick…

“Hmm… I see,” he mumbled and I can’t help but to look at him. Ukh, his face was plastered with that killer smirk of his. If smirks could kill, I would be laying on the floor by any second.

Oh Jesus, he’s so handsome… I thought to myself. I can’t seem to lay off my eyes from his face.

“Ahyoung?” I snapped out and shook my head shortly before I glanced back at him. “You were zoning out.”

I rubbed the back of my neck. “Ehehe, sorry…” I muttered awkwardly. Suho smiled and started to drink his soda again.

Today’s fine for me. I thought to myself as I looked at the whiteboard that was scribbled with some history words that weren’t erased yet. Maybe.

“Hey, Ahyoung,” Suho asked as we walked through the park. School’s over for today and we decided to hang out for a bit, because none of the EXO members were available and only Suho that got some free time.

I looked up at him and plastered a questioning look. “Yeah, what’s up?” Dear God, I know I’m not tall, but why do I feel so short when I’m with Suho? If I was standing between Kris or Chanyeol, it would be like comparing a giraffe and an ant.

He shook his head. “Let’s go buy bubble tea,” he pulled my wrist and dragged me into a bubble tea shop that wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter