18

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinki oppa?!” I pointed at him in disbelief. He chuckled and ruffled my hair affectionately. “Yes, this is me, your Jinki oppa, Ahyoung-ah,” he said with his eyes turned into crescent moons. I can’t help but to smile at him.

“I miss you sooo much!” I exclaimed and immediately wrapped my arms around his waist. He flinched for a mere second before caressing my hair slowly. I could feel him smiling from the top of my head.

“Awww, I miss you too,” he mumbled and kissed the top of my head.

I released from the hug and looked up to him. “So, what are you doing here?” I asked. “You popped out of nowhere suddenly.”

Jinki laughed. “You’ll see, Ahyoung. You’ll see,” he responded and I pouted before punching him in the chest playfully. “You know that I’m a curious type of person, oppa.”

“Well yes, but,” he pointed his index finger. “You won’t be waiting any more longer.”

“Waiting?” I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head sideways, but I guess I got the wrong move because my neck suddenly stiffened again.

I felt Jinki’s hands massaging my neck lightly. “Maybe you should go the school’s health unit.”

I smiled at him sheepishly. “Hehe, yeah. You’re right.”

“Do you want me to court you there?” he asked a bit hesitant. “If you don’t mind, of course.”

“Oh! Of course I don’t mind!” I replied quickly and pulled his hand. “I want to spend a little bit time with you~”

Jinki stopped his tracks and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “Cheesy? Since when did you become so cheesy?” he asked with a fake disgusted tone.

I rolled my eyes and kept pulling him. “Oh come on,” I mumbled. “And for your question, I have become cheesy a long time ago. And that’s since I went to this college.”

“The last time I saw you, you were still the person who hates cheesy stuff and your face will be gloomy. Why are you suddenly changing?” he asked again, this time a bit serious.

I pursed my lips and looked at him. “Is it bad for me to change?”

“Well, no. But—,” he paused before looking at me suspiciously. “Could it be…?” he muttered under his breath while tilting his head sideways. I caught his sentence and asked him, “Could it be what?”

Jinki fixed his gaze at my eyes and suddenly I went nervous. I secretly gulped; my eyes still not off from his gaze. This is bad…

“Perhaps…” he slowly mumbled, and it hit me. Jinki’s eyes widened and immediately let out surprised gasp from his lips. “You’ve found your Prince Charming?!”

I widened my eyes and placed my palm on his mouth. I motioned a whisper. “Ssh! someone might hear us, you idiot!” I punched his arm with my medium strength.

He removed my hand from his face and grinned before he jumped like an excited fan boy. “Oh my oh my! You finally found him!” he exclaimed a whisper and held both of my hands. “Tell me who is it. Pleaseee!!”

“What? No!” I snapped and struggled my hands free. Jinki pouted. “WHY?!”

I mentally face-palmed. “I can’t trust you. Look! You’re even jumping like a five year old kid!”

“Hey!” he suddenly stopped jumping and placed his hands on his waist before glaring at me deathly. “I’m older than you!”

I scoffed. “Older by five years yet acts like a seven year old,” I muttered under my breath.

Unfortunately, Jinki got my words; because he smacked me in the head. Hard. “I’m perfectly twenty four for my personality, okay?”

I rubbed my head where he had hit me and shot him a dreadful look. “Ugh. Really, oppa? Really? You always hit so hard, you know that?” I hissed in pain.

Jinki gave me a look and showed his fist. “I’m perfectly sure that I used my minimum strength…” he muttered as I roll my eyes.

“Whatever,” I huffed and walked again to the clinic to receive treatment. Now my head hurts really badly after Jinki’s impact.

***

Wooyoung munched on his food before he gulped it and started speaking. “By the way, Eunhee said she wants to Skype with you. She called when you were in the bathroom.”

I lifted my eyebrow. “Eunhee? Skype?” I questioned myself before I placed another spoonful of mixed rice in my mouth. Hmm… it’s been a long time too since I’ve opened my Skype account.

Wooyoung nodded in response and ate again. We ate peacefully until our dinner is finished and I walked upstairs to my room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter