Chapter 5

One in the box
Hyper called her friend who worked as costumer in the theatre. She waited for Hyper with some clothes in hands.
“Thanks! Thanks! I love you!” Hyper hugged her.
“No problem. But bring it without a stain back ok? Because I’ll get fired,”
“Fine, don’t worry. I get you some autographs if you want,”
Hyper walked to the changing room Jaejoong called they were in. She wanted to open them but stopped herself because she heard women’s voices coming from it.
 
“Nothing new in this area. I said before that with Siwon it’s not going to work. But we can try it on someone like DBSK. Max Changmin is really cute and he would fall for our cuteness for real,”
“Yeah, and I think that to win over someone like Micky who is cocky is really easy,”
“They are cute. We have to be very afraid and you know breakable, keep your poses,”
“Ya! I heard that Yunho haven’t been in relationship many times. I heard that he is very innocent,”
“I heard that too,”
“I have to come up with some plan,”
“And what about Jaejoong and Junsu?”
“Junsu is fine for me. He is the sweet guy. He would fall instantly. I think, we have to find something about them in tv shows. That should be our homework,”
“Jaejoong is oldest. I know that he had some girlfriends and he lived with eight sisters so I think he is the hardest from them. He needs someone mischievous but cute at the same time. I think,”
One of the girls sighted “Why we cannot touch them normally and play innocent. I always have some dark thoughts in my mind you know? It’s hard to not show them…”
“ I am in the same situation and I think all of us are,”
 
I Heard enough! Hyper thought and knocked on the door with hand in fist.
“De?” girl opened the door.
Hyper saw a very beautiful girl standing in front of her. Hyper knew that she saw her somewhere, but she couldn’t remember where.
Think, Hyper, think.
“Siwon has lost his phone and I have to find it. May I step in?”she asked.
Girls eyes almost popped out her face. “Yes, of course. And where is Siwon now?”
Hyper had to breathe in and out heavily to calm down. She was boiling with anger. If those stupid guys weren’t somewhere in that room in strange clothing she wouldn’t be calming herself down. She would had bite their heads of.
 
She placed the clothes behind the door.
“He is looking for it in the hall. He said that it should be there, because he was sitting there before he came to the stage,”
All three girls jumped from joy and walked away.
Hyper, calm down first. Don’t go and k.o. them. Calm.
Where those guys will be?
She was thinking,  but then she saw a big closet in the back of the room and that the door was closed really strangely.
She went over and opened them.
The sight she was able to see was something she would never imagine that she’ll see it.
 
Jaejoong was glued to one of the side of closet his knee was touching Yunho’s important part. Yunho was almost kneeling. On his head was Junsu sitting and he was grabbing Jaejoong’s .  Micky was on another side of the closet and his was touching Max head, who was sitting and his legs were on Junsu’s hands.
It was like a puzzle indeed.
Hyper started laughing.
“This is a great picture. Wait stay still I have to make a memory for you!” she said and photographed them with her selfphone.
“Why are you not going out?”
“I am stuck, you have to help,” Jaejoong answered her question.
She grabbed Junsu’s and Changmin’s hands and pulled them out.
Micky, Jaejoong and Yochun got out themselves.
“Here are your clothes,” Hyper said and gave them those things she got from her friend.
“Thanks,” DBSK said and looked at the clothing.
Max got a jeans and a black T-shirt and blue jacket, Junsu- white trousers and red/blue checkered shirt, Yunho black/red trousers and white T-shirt and black vest, Micky green jeans and white shirt with black tie.
“Ok, boys. Don’t worry I am going, I have to think what to do with that phone that Siwon lost. I have to get it lost….” Hyper said.
Well…Don’t worry I am not going to be here when you disgust me….I have things to do beside that…
She left the room and before going to steal Siwon’s mobile phone, she looked if there is nobody in the hall.
 

 
“Well, you look good,”Jaejoong said and looked at his dongsaengs.
“I cannot believe that she could find some clothes here,”
“That’s Hyper. I’ve already told you she is good at this. Why do you think she is working for my father? Because she is perfect in organizing things,” Joong stated after Junsu’s claim.
Max, Yunho, Micky and Junsu were little odd. What they had heard from girls in the room made them feel embarrassed. The things those girls said just confirmed what Joong told them.
But for their pride was the worst thing that the one that helped them get from this situation was Hyper.
And absolutely awful was that she knew that they don’t like her.
“Hyung,” Max started and grabbed Joong’s shoulder” I am really sorry for the things I said about Hyper,”
 “That’s all right,”
Micky coughed and cried ”Mian,”
Yunho and Junsu joined “ Me too,”
Joong said “That’s ok. I knew it, so your words just made me little angry. That  is all,”
“Hyung. We approve and understand why you like her. But I still don’t like that kind of woman. But we are no longer going to complain about her,” Max stated.
“Fine, I don’t mind. But I have to warn you. You are going to fall for her charm anyway,”
DBSK felt very doubtful.
 
At that moment Joong got text from Hyper.
You can go now:D The path is clear….don’t worry…look after those guys…:D:D and I am going home….and here is your photo…You guys are hilarious!!!!
P:S: By the way…When is Siwon going to miss his selphone…It’s in the toilet on third floor….MEN TOILET!! And tell him sorry for me….
 
Jaejoong started laughing like mad when he saw that picture.
He showed it to DBSK and they laughed too.
When they successfully had left the room,  Joong texted Hyper.
Thank you….I am sorry for today……it didn’t turn up well. And give me a call when you reach home so I don’t have to worry…By the way…How exactly have you gotten to the men’s room????:D:D
 
A few seconds later Hyper texted:
I am home already. And that’s a secret I never tell…..I have a method for everything.
 

Hyper slipped to the changing room for actors. She found Siwon’s back and took out his mobile phone.
Mian, Siwon…It’s for your friends…
She started looking where to put it to make it hard to find.
In the moment she was under the table someone opened the door.
She glanced at the door and realized she was looking at those 3 girls that she have met before.
“Hi! Have you found that selfphone? I am looking for it here again,” Hyper lied naturally.
“No, we searched everywhere, but it wasn’t in the hall like you said…”
“Sorry, I just thought that it’ll be there when he sat there before,”
“Do you have another idea where it can be?”
An Evil plan grew in Hyper’s head “I don’t really know.. We have to look for it everywhere he was. Like here, in the hall, behind the stage…and on toilet…Yeah, I heard he went to men’s room on second floor….It’s possible that he lost it there, I’m going there!” She pretended to be determined that it can be just there.
“No, you don’t have to go anywhere! We’ll go…”
They said and ran from the room.
 
Hyper looked at herself in the mirror. She almost highfived herself.
I am great human being…she laughed for herself.
But in the same time she realized that she should be running too….she have to put that phone on the toilet. But she is going to put it on the third floor’s men’s room. Not on the second floor….Why?
That friend from who she had got clothes from told her that men’s room on second floor is closed for people. Because the pipe from one toilet burst and contain of this pipe is all over the floor.
She could imagine how those women are going to scream…
Wah, it would be great if I was there…
She went to the third floor and found men’s room. It was closed.
! I need the key!
She went to the janitor and found him watching football on a small TV.
“Good evening, Can you pass me the key from men’s room on third floor?”
Janitor looked at her and smiled ”Agashi, and why do you need that thing,”
Hyper smiled at that man and answered “ You know, I am not Agashi in full way yet. I have to go there..”
Janitor opened his mouth and said “Ok. Here you go…But you look really like a woman. Your plastic surgeon is great…My wife should meet him too. Have you got his number?”
“Well I don’t have it here with me, sorry”
After she had placed the phone on the floor she called a cab for herself and texted to Joong.
When she reached the campus door Joong replied.
 

 

 

Hyper was dancing with headphones on her head and singing loudly. She was cleaning the meeting room. She knew it that she’ll be one doing it after all. Newcomers left in the morning when they found out that Hero is not going to join the meeting.
And her boss went with campaign sponsors to get lunch. It wasn’t enough that Mr. Kim and his consultant would go alone.
When he was wiping the table someone pat her on her back. She jumped from the shock.
“Joong! I almost died…I am old…don’t do this to me please,” Hyper held her heart.
“Sorry, I didn’t wanted to scare you, but you should have seen how you looked,”
“Ya! You are going to manage my funeral if I die like this. Arasso?”
“Mian,” Joong said and hugged her.
He held her pretty tight and she placed her hands on his back.
“Ou. Jae, you have a good muscles…hm..” she said and pat him there.
“Your chest is really soft,” Jaejoong stated.
“Well, I am a woman after all, you should probably let me go,”
Hyper smiled at him when he loosened up his embracement. “You know that this is inappropriate,”
“Like you care,”
“You know me. I am the virtue itself,”
Joong started snickering.
“You know that you would be in trouble if someone saw us?”
“I know, but you would be also…Because if someone will announce that I have something with you going on, what I am going to do about those 100 men waiting for me? They will kill you,”
“I feel so comfortable with you, that I have a friend that is like you. It’s frustrating that whenever I hug some girl she thinks that I am in love with her or something. But when is Junsu jumping on my back it’s ok,”
“And what are you doing here?”
“I came to tell you news. I am going somewhere I’ll be back in two weeks. I don’t know if I will have time to talk to you then,”
“And when do you leave?”
“ In three days. By the way. Sunny told me something,”
“What did that girl tell you?”
“That you don’t have aegyo.You little cutie, I make sure to find it,”
Hyper flushed. Her cheeks got red from rage “That little brat! I kill her!”
“So what it’s good to know something about you. I have to have some cards hidden. Next time I’ll find out have did you manage to get the key to that men’s room,”
Hyper smiled and smirked “Ha! You never find out. Ever. By the way don’t you want some cola?”
“I hate cola,”
“I Know. That’s why I am asking,”