Chapter 36

One in the box
Sheets of paper were lying everywhere in the room. The sound of snoring could be heard, two bodies were lying on the double bed and one body was sitting by the table.
 
Micky and Junsu were sleeping on the bed. The one who was snoring was Micky and sleeping  Yunho on the table had his head on the desk.
Max was still up reading the sheets of paper carefully, although his eyes were already hurting very much.
Hyper was leaning to the bed with her back and reading something on the computer.
Next to her was sitting Jaejoong focused on the tablet in his hand.
 
After dinner Hyper had a call with Captain of the ship. She didn’t know any other possibility how to get information about the whereabouts of that Japanese girl.
Next three hours they spent going through the identity cards of lot of people, they assumed that she is just a student, but nevertheless her student card should be there.
 
Micky and Junsu told them to wake them up in few minutes, but four of them (Yunho was still up) decided to let them sleep longer.
Changmin was little sleepy and his hyung noticed it.
“Max, go to sleep, to your room, I wake you up after half an hour,” Joong advised his friend.
The  weary young man stood up and went to his room. It had no point to argue with his hyung, because everyone who wasn’t blind could see, that he was terribly exhausted.
 
Hyper smiled at her friend. The caring side of him again showed itself and she was happy to see it.
The two of them suddenly were alone,  not considering the sleeping people.
Hyper’s eyes were closing.
Damn, don’t fall asleep, not now!
 
Jae laughed at the way she slapped her cheeks with her hands.
“If you want to sleep, you can,” he said and patted her had. She just shook head under his touch and said “No, I won’t leave you here alone, but if we don’t find anything in half a hour, we are going to buy a coffee”
“Stubborn girl,”
“Thoughtful man!”
She grimed at him and he chuckled. Although this situation was anything just not good, he also felt that this way, it was right. The way she sat there smiled at him and helped him the way no one beside his family and DBSK helped him.
“Have I ever told you how glad I am that the girl who came for me to the airport was you?”
Hyper shivered “ No you didn’t but you can,”
Jaejoong kissed her cheek and said “You heard it, now read!”
She saluted “Yes Sir!”
 
 

 
“Got it!!” Jaejoong jumped from the floor and screamed in joy. Junsu and Micky from the sudden shock fell from the bed and Yunho leaning his head to the desk screamed in pain when he accidentally kicked the table.
 
Hyper after all fell asleep on Jae’s shoulder and when he jumped her head met the floor.
“Au!” four people in the room simultaneously cried from pain.
“Och sorry,” Hero kneeled to Hyper and her temple.
Yunho pointed out “ And you are not going to my painful spot?” he showed his foot and Jae hissed with disgust “ No, I am not going to do anything like that,”
“Does she live here?” Micky asked yawning on what his hyung nodded and he continued “So, if you excuse me, I am going to continue in doing what I was doing!”
After this he simply let himself fall on the bed with loud thud.
Hyper said good night and went to her room too, the next day was going to be hard. They had to find the girl and also prepare for leave.
 

 
Next day morning, surprisingly the first who opened his eyes was Max. In the chaos of finding that girl, they absolutely forgot to wake him up.
 
He just saw in the morning his hyungs in the same clothes sleeping on the bed.
He couldn’t know that, everything was settled, so he started looking thought the papers.
Micky found him frowning and cursing in low tone “ Changmin-a, Dangshin-I hal?”
“Och hyung you are up, I am trying to find the name of the girl, remember?”
Micky laughed and clapped “Och, you don’t know. Jae found it last night, but we forgot to tell you, sorry maknae!!”
“ Screw this,” he said and put the papers in the trash.
 
Yunho brushing his teeth came in and mumbled “Why so nervous Max?”
The younger boy just crossed his arms and frowned. Micky laughed again because his dongsaeng was so different from his usual self.
Max was almost all the time quiet, confident, shy in front of woman. Just in several situations he acted playful. And today was the day when the fact that he was the youngest among them showed itself.
 
Hyper was woken up with sudden clapping and laughing.
Wake up! Wake up! She screamed for herself. She was so exhausted, so much. This past weeks were her life energy from her, like never.
No, she wasn’t a person who was unwilling to work hard, to study and to help her friends. No. She regularly managed it, but this time not only the body was exhausted.
Also her mind.
Definitely she wouldn’t show it,  not in front of the people that were in worse situation than her.
How much she wanted to be with her sister now, or with Tae-ra. How much she wanted to admit her uncertainty. But she couldn’t.
She gulped for the last time and again let the bad ideas disappear.
 
Just in pyjama which consisted of long shirt she stole from her brother and shorts she opened the door to look, who was the one laughing.
The sound came from Max's room, and she pressed her ear to the door to hear better.
With smile she wanted to leave when she bumped into something muscular with scent she didn’t recognized.
Junsu stared at her with smirk and he asked “May I ask you what are you doing?”
His voice sounded different from normal, it wasn’t so soft now. Although Hyper wasn’t sure why, but the different frequency of the sound of his voice emitted the tingling in her body.
“Just eavesdropping,” she hissed and signalled him to be quiet.
“So, I’ll take my leave than,” he said and smirked at her again.
 
Hyper nodded and went to her room. Dumbfounded she opened her small suitcase and took skirt and blouse from it.
She never considered that Junsu could behave this manly. Of course she knew that he was man, but the strong aura he exuded that morning, was something that she hadn’t experienced before. Not from him.
When she looked at herself in the small mirror in her room she told herself.
 
I should be more careful from now on. Somehow I forgot that those people were men and each one of them is charming and playful. I should never forget.
Then a picture of one person appeared in her head. Jaejoong. Does she have to change her behaviour towards him?
Sometimes it wasn’t easy to look untouched with his presence.
 
  

 

   “Ok, where is this place?” Max asked, still little  pissed with the fact, that his hyungs shamelessly forgot about him.
 
Hyper chuckled, sulking Changmin was something she hadn’t seen before.
Jaejoong apologetic voice said the address and walked to the nearest taxi.
They had to take two of them, because six people couldn’t be, no matter how you try, fitted into one small taxi.
Hyper sat at the back facing the window and thinking hardly. From the moment she heard Tae-ra’s scared voice in the phone that night, when she had told her about the problem, she knew that something was off.
 
This feeling, call it instinct, six sense or any way you want, came in several moments. It was tingling through her body, her fingers itched like if they were telling her to go and write, read or find something.
Her brain was working on it endlessly but she needed kick that could let her move forward.
“What are you thinking about?” Yunho asked sitting beside her.
The small girl sighed “ I don’t know actually, I have some idea in my brain, but I can’t catch it,”
“ About what?”
“ Something about what Tae-ra said to me, but I can’t figure out what is it that makes me so anxious,” she mumbled and glanced at the handsome man sitting there observing her with curious eyes.
 
Yunho revealed his beautiful white teeth “You know, every time my granny forgot something, she did this thing. She thought about everything that happened that day and somehow managed to realize what she had forgot,”
Long haired girl nodded and this idea bookmarked in some place in her mind. Then she realized what Yunho actually said “ So you are comparing me to your granny. Truthfully I don’t know if I should be honoured or not,”
 

It didn’t take long to get to the destination. Several minutes from their motel the taxi stopped and Micky, who was sitting on the front seat rushed to open the door for only female among them.
Hyper wasn’t used to this kind of courtesy,  so she blushed a little when she thanked him.
So this is the magic of Micky Yoochun. No surprise all girls are all over him.
 
The house was small and simple. White walls and wooden door, three windows on the front with light-orange curtains.
But the thing that sent goose bombs across her spine were words written on the fence and door and everywhere where you could see.
“Why does this not feel good?”  Hyper asked and shivered. Although she couldn’t in full understand what the words meant. But few of them written in English were evident enough.
 
Jaejoong first went and knocked on the door, Hyper a step behind him.
 
The door opened and Hyper was pulled in.  
Jaejoong  was not able to react properly from the sudden surprise.
 
His friend naturally screamed from shock and when the door closed her eyes widely opened with sign of fear in them.

 


Hiiii!!!Guys...:D Thank you for reading another chapter..:D it's getting pretty hard to behave for Hyper in front of those idols...:D

Have you seen the korean drama called TIME TRAVEL NINE TIMES???

It's soooo good and I am starting to be seriously hooked up......Och what to do with me????