Chapter 7

One in the box
They were on the bus headed to the sea. It takes almost four-five hours of traveling to get there. PD finished all the work he wanted to do with them. In the middle of their journey they had just one camera recording and all were resting.
Max was still thinking about what was so confusing about  Hyper.
 
Hyper was with PD in the front of the bus and they were watching what they already recorded. Hyper started laughing loudly.
Jaejoong woke up and went to her.
“What is so funny?” he asked rubbing his eyes.
“You!”
“Why?!”
“Have you seen yourself asleep? You look really funny,” she held her stomach and tried to catch her breath while snickering.
“Show me,”
She showed him the video. He was recorded sleeping. All Running man members were recorded, but they were sleeping normaly. The way people do.
 
Micky had his Micky Mouse travelling pillow on neck. He slept with mouth widely opened. Junsu had his head on window and it was jumping with the car. Max was sleeping in the aisle and his legs were almost everywhere. Yunho slept on two seats his legs hanging down.
 
But Jaejoong  slept with his head almost sinking in his seat. He was hugging his seat and his eyes were clamped in. Because his nose was compressed you could hear his breathing. It looked really funny.
When Hyper saw it again, she burst to laugh even more loudly.
Jaejoong couldn’t resist anymore.
He joined her “Yah, I can’t sleep without eyes covered, because the light is always getting in,”
“So why don’t you try using sleeping mask?”
“I have it but it’s somewhere in my luggage, and I don’t know where I put it,”
 
In that moment a light bulb in Max head. He was watching Hyper and his Hyung talking and he realized, what was so confusing about her.
“Hyper?” He called at her from the back of the bus.
“Yeah? What do you need?” she came to him surprised. It was the very first time that he called her.
Jae came back with her.
“You don’t feel nervous about us?”
“Why should I feel nervous?”
Sunny and Victoria came closer.
Hyper was shocked with that question. Ya! Why exactly should I feel like that?
“Hyper, you don’t feel like you should be more polite or ashamed or nervous with them? I feel like that still and I know them for a long time,” Sunny said and her cheeks became red.
“No, not at all. I still don’t understand. Why exactly should I feel nervous around those boys?”
Other DBSK members were waiting for her answer.
“Because, they all are so funny, handsome and gentle and I don’t know. They emit some kind of aura. Almost all idols do,”  Victoria said and pinched Max’s cheeks.
“And why are you different?” Micky asked.
“Because I have a glorious immunity in my body and mind,”
“So you don’t mind if we try something,” Junsu stated.
“Why not?”
 
 
Sunny held Hyper’s hand and she was measuring her heart rate.
PD was there too, watching what were they doing and writing something.
“Who will be the first?” Hyper asked and watched those guys discussing.
“May I?”
“Of course Yunho,”
“You know, that I didn’t like you at first,” he said and came close. There was just 10 cm between their heads.
“I know. And I also know, that you still don’t like me,”
“That is not true. I am truly sorry if you feel that way, but I have to say that you are getting to me,” Yunho said and grabbed her hand.
“ Just being by your side, I feel honored,” he said and kissed her on hand.
He looked at Sunny “ No, change, nothing,”
Yunho went back and sat down troubled.
 
This time it was Micky who came to her and looked her in the eyes.
“ Yunho didn’t say it right. You know I hate you,”
“Yeah, I know.”
“But you have to know that between love and hate is just a thick line,” Micky said  and with absolutely serious glance raise her chin closer to his.
She was looking at his eyes calmly as if nothing happened.
“ You know it’s really hard to resist woman’s touch,” Micky stated and pulled her closer to him.
Then something snapped.
Hyper couldn’t hold her laughter anymore. She started laughing like mad and because of that, she spit right onto Mickys face.
“Sorry! I just can’t! You cannot be serious,” she said and almost fell of her seat.
Jaejoong was laughing his head off and others DBSK members too.
Max took out a handkerchief and gave it to Micky who was in shock.
“There is no response, beside that!” Sunny said wiping tears from her eyes off.
 
“Well, It’s my turn!” Junsu said and took seat against Hyper and also grabbed her hand.
He didn’t say anything just started singing.
His beautiful voice was echoing in the half-full bus. It was beautiful. He was singing one of that lovesongs that your heart should melt and your eyes tear up.
When he had ended he also placed a kiss on Hyper’s hand.
Hyper started clapping “Woa!!! You have a really great voice, and your English wasn’t that bad as I expected! Very good, professional. You really deserve to be a lead vocal!”
Junsu was surprised. Usually when he sang to someone she would be not able to say a word after this, she would be tearing up and without words.
Jaejoong was smiling from ear to ear, when Sunny said, that her heart rate didn’t change. It was steady.
 
Then it was Max’s turn. He was sure that he is not going to have any effect on her. When his hyungs hadn’t succeeded he didn’t have a chance.
But he had to try, so he began with his biggest weapon.
He just sat there and looked her right at the eyes. It was almost glaring at each other.
A minute passed, neither of them moved an inch. Then Max smiled. It was almost impossible to resist his smile.
Hyper smiled too. Then she said “I know, you are playing with me that game, that who is going to laugh first, no?”
Sunny looked at them saying that her heart rate is not raising a bit.
 
“ Ok! Jaejoong, if you are not going to work on her, then I don’t know what to think,”
Jaejoong took a seat beside her and grabbed her hand.
“Jaejoong oppa ! You have to kiss her!” Sunny said holding Hyper’s other hand.
“May I?”
“You should,” Hyper said absolutely calmly and leaned closer to him.
Jaejoong touched her cheek with his lips and kissed her loudly and for a long time.
“Ya! That tickles!” Hyper screamed and crumbled a bit.
Sunny signaled with eyes to others that there wasn’t any response.
Hyper threw an evil smirk on everyone.
“And now what? I should him?”
“Do you want to me? Where? ” Jaejoong asked and offered her his arm.
“Where do you want me to you??” Hyper asked and stack out her tongue.
“What do you do if I say everywhere?” Jae roared like a lion and showed his teeth.
“What are you two doing?”
“Isn’t it what you want?” Hyper asked DBSK members and let go Jaejoong’s hand.
“I am not an animal that you can try your charm at me. It won’t have an effect,”
“But how is that possible?” Victoria asked and shook her head.
“It’s easy. I have immunity. My system is used to them already,”
“So you say that no man is going to melt your heart, and made you nervous and tempted,” Yunho said.
“You are saying something unrealizable. Of course men make me tremble. But not idols,  mentally anymore. Take your shirt off and you will see my heart tremble and tempted,”
Yunho suddenly blushed.
“And why are you immune, and why did you say anymore? You were in love before?” Junsu asked.
 
“Of course I was in love. I had a boyfriend before a two years ago? But it didn’t last,”
“That’s a surprise,” Max pointed sarcastically.
Hyper ignored him “But I was in love with an idol before. Or I think it was love. But not anymore,”
“With who?” Micky was curious.
“Do you really think I am going to tell you? For you to make a fun of me? Naaa, No! But I have a biases like every fan girl almost from every boyband,
“That’s interesting! Then tell me. Who is it from SUJU?” Yunho asked.
“From Suju? It’s hard. But maybe Kangin,”
“From Shinee?”
“Onew,”
“Shinwha,”
“Hyesung”
“ 2PM?”
“Junsu,”
“ 2AM”
“Changmin,”
“SS501?”
“Park Jung-Min”
“Exo?”
“K or M?”
“That’s not important,”
“Then Kris,”
“ Mblaq?”
“Thunder. That boy has something. Really something in him. He is only one that can affect me mentaly too,”
“U-kiss?”
“Kevin. Wait, how long exactly this is going to take? I don’t have that time you know guys. I hope you are not going to ask me every k-pop band,”
“ We were trying to realize your type,”
“And it hepled?”
“No! You have so many types. But here comes to real question. What about DBSK?”
 
Hyper smiled. She knew they are going to ask this.
“Before I knew you? Or after I know you?”
“Both!” DBSK cried together.
“Before Jaejoong, after? I guess Max?”
Max froze. Jaejoong laughed like mad.
“Are you serious?”
“ I am. You are not my bias anymore! And if I have to choose one of you guys. It’s Max. He has a nice smile after all,”
They laughed with her. They finally realized what a stupid question that was.
 
 
PD was smiling from ear to ear. Something came to his mind and he grinned a little bit. Hyper was a great human being and he was determined to use her for a purpose.
PD’s official name was  Song Gong- Young he had a really great time doing Running man with his main cast. Sometimes variety shows were worst then a simple movie.
It was hard to make an atmosphere that he needed. Guests although they were funny and variety-people, they  didn’t have the right mode every time. Sometimes to put they to the right state of mind took more than recording full show.
What he saw and wanted to take an advantage on was Hyper’s power to make people natural and open and funny. Looking for people like this was hard and Hyper was like a present from heaven’s. DBSK members were always funny guys but they were less sociable and less open to show their intern relationship than Super Junior for example.
Hyper could make them mad, laugh and speak trash. It was an opportunity he was not going to miss.

 

 

So I hope it's fun for you to read. Don't worry more situations are going to come...:D

 

Just tell me, how can you not LOVE all of them???

watch this...:D:D if you have time, they are so funny...:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PAJVFSMc2U

and by the way, all those pictures I post, are work of someone else, I just found them on the internet because I am not very handy in those things:D