Chapter 24

One in the box
“ Gyra,” Jae said with husky voice.
Gyra’s eyes widened “Yes? Oppa?”
Jaejoong coughed and pronounced “ Will you please give me the pleasure and dance with me?”
“Of course, the pleasure is mine,”
Both of them stepped on the dance floor and bowed to each other.
 
DBSK stand there looking at their hyung with big eyes “ They look like the queen and king of the dance floor,” Junsu joked as he spied them.
Max shook his head with disagreement “ Sorry hyung, but this time you are wrong, look at Jeremy and Hyper,”
Other DBSK members turned their attention on the other pair.
 
Micky nodded and said “You are right, maybe Jeremy and Hyper aren’t the most beautiful and noble people on the dance-floor but they are certainly the royal pair,”
“ Jae and Gyra are maybe very amiable pair, but they are too shy, from my point of view. In reverse Hyper and Jeremy look like they are simply enjoying the moment. Why do I feel little jealous?”
“Because you simply are,” Hyper appeared surprisingly next to them and still danced.
 
“ How did you-…..” started Max but then he somehow realized that in Hypers’s case the questioning, isn’t going to have a big effect.
“ Go and ask some girl to dance. Don’t look so desperate, boys,”
“You are again bossy,”
“ This is not an order, but if you want to take it like that, do what you want,” Hyper answered Max’s unasked question.
“She is right,” Yunho admitted and smiled “ DBSK ATTACK!”
DBSK nodded and went to ask females that stood there without dancers to the dance floor.
 
When Max and Junsu shoulder to shoulder approached girls Max hissed “She did it again!”
Junsu glanced at his friend “What?”
“She persuaded me to do something I don’t want to,”
Junsu laughed “ And that’s bad?”
“No, that is what is more awkward I somehow just get used to the truth,” Max bowed his head.
Micky who overheard their conversation patted maknae’s shoulder “ Max, I have the feeling that you are growing up!”
 
 

Yunho danced with Lizzy who told him their secret plan, that was meant fire up some jealousy in Jae’s heart.
“I don’t think you are going to contrive anything tonight,” he said while pointing on the Gyra and Jaejoong who were talking eagerly behind the buffet.
“No, no, this mission has to succeed Yunho oppa. Ji-hyo unnie will be very angered, if this doesn’t show any fruits,”
Yunho grimed “ You take this pretty seriously. Is noona that scary?”
“Sometimes, I think she has Jong-Kook under her fingers,” Lizzy shivered a little.
Junsu with Sunny and Micky with Ji-hyo appeared near Yunho and Lizzy got scared.
“Have you told Yunho our plan Lizzy?” Ji-hyo asked.
Lizzy nodded and Micky barged in “I like this plan, but can we do something more?”
“I think we can always try,”  Victoria dancing with Max also came to them.

Somebody knocked on Jae’s back with fist.
It was light knocking and  Joong asked “ Who is there?”
“You have three choices,” the well-known voice hissed.
“Hm, Junsu!”
“No,”
“Then Kim Jong Kook,”
“No,”
“I know, now, I will surely get the right answer. AN ELEPHANT!”
Hyper slightly kicked his leg from behind.
“Ou, don’t be mad,” Jae turned to her and put up his angel smirk.
“ As it would be possible, to be mad at you, blockhead!”
“ Do you want to dance?” Jae asked her.
“Of course I do, but don’t you have another reason for it, my dear?” curious Hyper asked.
Jae smirked again and his long eyelashes flattered “ What if I say that I have a suspicion that our friends are having very careless thoughts,”
Hyper turned to the direction Jae was pointing “ Ya! Do?! Do you think what I am thinking, that they are planning?”
“My dear elephant, I know for certain, what those people are thinking,” Jae said and patted her hair.
“You little fox… You look so innocent on the outside, but inside you are just like me. Made for bad things,” Hyper hissed to his ear.
“OK. So when I say keyword chicken start acting, ok?”
Hyper nodded, because she noticed that their friends were again spying on them.
 

Joong-ki  was dancing with Hyper when DBSK and girls started their plan on Jaejoong and Hyper. They just weren’t expecting that the results will actually be so shocking.
“Hyper, Jeremy wants to see you outside, so please, if you would be so kind, go and find him there.” Victoria barged in and smiled at Joong-ki who immediately grabbed her hand and continued dancing with her.
Hyper came outside and as she thought absolutely not knowing anything Jeremy stood there and looked startled.
They sat on the sofa and in a minute Jaejoong barged in.
He looked at Hyper and whispered “ Chicken,”
Hyper nodded but something bothered her a little “Jae? Why chicken?”
“Ach Onew, I got affected already, sorry,”
“That boy is really that obsessed with chicken? I thought that he made it up, to sound more interesting,” Hyper crossed her legs.
“No, no. It may seem that way, that we are trumping up some things, but that’s not truth. Almost everything is real. And Shinee is very pure, Onew himself is just my cute dongsaeng,”
Jeremy jiggled little. They almost forgot about what they had to plan.
“Sorry oppa, I just got interested, “
“Don’t worry, but can you just ground me in? What plan? Why chicken, why are we here?”
“Here Jeremy, we may need your help…..”

 

Helloooo:D so My 24th chapter now........What can I say...obviously more then I thought.

I had to mention Onew's chicken obsession...sorry:D

Tomorrow another chapter is waiting for us....well maybe...

 

this is epic:D

and by the way, this dress is Hyper wearing...