Chapter 40

One in the box
(the night of the incident Saru’s point of view)
 
“Saruuuuu!!! You came?” My best friend asked as I got off the bus. She glared at me with the big poster in her hand.
It was always like this, my friends took me with them, because they were afraid that something might happen to them. This night wasn’t any different.
 
DBSK was here, I loved them of course, Gods from the East and I was true fan, but I hated when they ran after them just to touch their sleeves. My friend was a saesang friend, she forced me to go with her and enter the club.
When I walked in,  the people pushed me and I almost fell down. I thought I was going to die that day. My friend went to DBSK and started shouting at them, I luckily got away and sat by the bar.
In next few moments DBSK sat near me. I coughed and went to ask for signature and photo, I loved them and wanted to have the photo, so when the opportunity came I decided to take it.
 
They were so sweet, they nodded and fulfilled my wish. I was so happy then. I stopped standing near them. They needed personal space too.
I sat back to my seat and eyed my friend. I couldn’t find her anyway. Did she leave me?
Suddenly people in white cloths entered the club, in few minutes people in the club were all in white.
I glanced at DBSK, they were as shocked as me, standing there surrounded by white sea of people.
 
From distance I could hear sirens. Police? I am still underage, I shouldn’t be here, I realized and wanted to reach the exit.
Suddenly smoke filled the room, I couldn’t breathe. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me out.
Seconds later I found myself outside sitting near DBSK.
The last thing I remember was that Jaejoong sat nearest to me and held white cloth in his hand.
I opened my eyes after police officer shouted at me, I made an excuse, that I just happened to walk near the club. With this they let me go.
 
After a week I opened my notebook. There was a message from the fansite I am in. My photo and e-mail is there. 
I won? I shouted, my parents and my brother barged in my room and let me explain. I won a ticket to boat for three people. My parents were sceptic and went to the police to confirm it.
It was true! But the voyage started from Korea. My parents decided that I should go with my Korean aunt. I took my luggage and flied to Korea.
When we were boarding on the ship there stood somebody very familiar.
Jaejoong?
I went there to take a photo with him. He didn’t seem to recognise me, I am not surprised. What a coincidence!
 
It was beautifu tripl, but suddenly someone called me. I picked up, it was early morning, but I was already awake. I went near the canteen and sat beside small woman, looking older then me.
“Hello?”
“Hello? Am I talking to Saruwatari Ayumu?”
“Yes, that is me, who are you?”
“I am from the company that is providing your stay there,” the voice on the other side said.
“Och, sorry, what can I do for you?”
“You have to write a diary about what is happening on the ship and then send it to us. You have to write things about DBSK, because that’s why you have won,”
I sighed “OK, I will!”
“Thank you, send it to me tomorrow, you have our e-mail address,”
 
I sent the diary as they told me. I didn’t find it strange, it was normal after all, or not?
When we came to my uncle’s house suddenly I have got a call from my brother.
“Sister, you can’t come home, stay with our aunt,” he said and sobbed little. I missed him, I missed my parents already.
Then I saw the news and got to know what had happened.
Information on fansites were all for me, everything I wrote was there.
Me…then photos…..again me……
My friends started to curse on me, they knew that the girl on the photo was me. They started threatening me to let them know about DBSK, and if I hadn’t done it they would announce my name to the word.
I was so scared. I decided to stay with my aunt until it settles down.
 
(back to the playground)
 
“And now, you can’t go home?” Max sitting on the ground asked. Saru shook her head and guys sighed.
At first they thought that the girl that they were going to meet would be some kind of hard-core fan. But the truth that she looked actually pretty normal let them feel the sympathy for her.
 
When Hyper saw the guys faces soften so much, she let herself to do so.
She came closer to the girl and took something from her handbag “This is from your brother,”
Girl’s eyes glittered with emotion “Thank you, it’s from our grandmother to us. She said that whenever we’ll miss home, we have to hold it and think about home,”
“Hyper? Can you do something about this?” Junsu asked and looked at her.
 
She nodded “ Don’t worry guys, I don’t take failure as a possibility. With the new information we have we can really move forward. But I have to get help from you too,” she pointed at Saru and girl nodded “Anything!”
“I already had check-up of that e-mail Jae got from anonym, but that was just a dead end. I need access to your e-mail account, and to that fansite,”
 
Micky stuttered “ I feel like some kind of detective,”
DBSK nodded “If it wasn’t so important for our life, I would find it amusing,”
Yunho spoke with surprisingly though voice “Saru, you have to remember this for your life. Not everything would end so good for you. Make a notice of this NOBODY IS GOING TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING FOR FREE, you have to gain it. If you’ll get something just like that, it’s very suspicious,”
The aura he had confirmed his position in the group. Leadership, care  and wisdom.
 
He had to work hard to get where he is,
Hyper thought and she was right.
 

When they took Saru home, she gave Hyper contact information to her account and thanked her again. Boys on the other hand had to fulfil the propose from Saru’s aunt. So they smiled at the camera and made faces.
All six people then bowed to Saru and her aunt  went home. DBSK still wasn’t allowed to do anything, but they weren’t going to go back to their dorm.
 
“ No after that terrible week we almost spent at home doing nothing!” Max cried and he was right. That kind of depressing aura was something they hated the most and didn’t wanted to experience ever again.
Hyper shrugged her shoulders “But I can’t help you with that, I can’t be your nanny,”
 
Micky charmingly placed and arm around her shoulders and pressed her to him tightly.
“BO?” she stuttered at the sudden action.
“Dongsaeng, jebaaaaal, you can find something for us,” he leaned to her closely.
“I…don’t think,” she tried to escape his pleading eyes “That you can do much here, you would be just…”
Junsu came closer to her and helped her escape his grip.
 
She clapped her hands together and glanced at him with grateful eyes “Thanks!”
This time attack came from other side, it was Yunho who captured her small body and pressed it near his hip “ De-Bin-a, give us some work, we will obey you,”
Girl’s eyes widened in shock “ Guys, you are freaking me out, are you erts?”
 
Fortunately Junsu came again, but he couldn’t say anything to his hyung, so he just pulled her from him.
Hyper was so confused. She wasn’t used to teasing from all of them at once.
 
Where is Jae, when I need him?
 
Her best friend wasn’t there because he had to attend some kind of meeting with his father. Hyper was pretty surprised that she didn’t know anything about it. Jaejoong leaved first when a car came for him.
“Please. Give us work, at home we are going to be bored to death, and I am going to think just about food,” Max smiled at her and made a please sign with his hands.
Hyper already drew back before Max.
“Molla! Ok. I will find something for you, but I don’t know,” she scratched her head.
 
“Super, Hyper you are the best!” the three pleading boys tried to hug Hyper, but luckily Junsu saved her again.
“Stop it! I am going to say everything to Jae and you will be dead,” Junsu screamed at them.
“Thanks a lot, I am glad that you are normal now,” Hyper muttered to him.
She gave him the same present that his three friends got from her, but his conch was sky blue.
“Thanks,” he said and wanted to hug her but she just raised her hand .
 
“Hajima!”

 

 

So...DBSK was using their power at Hyper at once....:D that would be hard to resist:D:D kekeke..........

September is here......

Again thank you for reading this chapter...

Today I will probably watch maknae rebelion....or WGM? Mollaaaaa.....but I wish you nice night....and if there are many mistakes in my story.....tell me...so I can fix them:D