Chapter 16

One in the box
They were fourth to arrive. Hyper was little upset with herself. She knew that she messed up because she fell down and couldn’t anymore look for flowers.
Joong was several steps behind her and  was looking after her. Luckily her  leg seemed ok, but he couldn’t feel assured about that.
Near the rock that formed the sea shore, was little table, behind which was sitting brownish woman with long black hair.
On her neck was shell necklace. And she had just bra from coconuts and skirt made from leaves.
Hyper looked at Haha, who was already standing there with victorious grim. She spin her head signalling, that she didn’t make it.
Haha showed her the ok sign and smiled saying “It does not matter”
 
At this moment Jaejoong came closer to her and lifted her up.
“Ya!!! What do you think you are doing?” she shouted and tried to escape his hold.
In the bridal style, although she was struggling, he carried her to the tribal woman.
Her eyes were dark brown, almost black and her face was painted with different symbols. With slapping the table she expressed that she wants the flowers.
Jaejoong took two of them from his backpack (still with struggling and cursing Hyper in his arms) and put them on the table.
Black woman signalised with her finger, that she needs one more.
 
He placed Hyper on the table.
Black woman raised her eyebrow and nodded.
Jae-Suk, who was near the table looked at Jaejoong with curiosity.
Then he somehow realized the truth.
“What’s going on?” Hyper asked knowing nothing about what just had happened.
“ When you know something about this island, the tribal people usually call their women with different names of flowers. And because you are also woman you count as flower. Kim Jae-joong WIN!” Jae-Suk stated.
Hyper still sitting like a THING was absolutely startled about what happened.
With big eyes she looked at Jaejoong and frowned “ You used me!”
“Mian, the game is game,”
“You USED ME!”
“I am absolutely sorry, will you forgive me?”
“YOU USED ME??? ME??? I went to this stupid mission because of you and I was almost eaten by those ugly mosquitos and you just USE ME? LIKE A THING?”
Hyper was so outraged that she wasn’t really able to be angry.
Jaejoong put her down from the table and got his hint.
When the last team arrived Hyper finally snapped from her own dimension.
Wow, he is really wise. And he punkd! Me.
 
The winners also received the drink in coconut and Jaejoong came to Hyper with another straw.
“Don’t be mad at me, please! Want to drink?”  he offered her the coconut.
She looked what was in it, and there was very-good looking mix drink with lot of ice.
“Give it!” Hyper grabbed the coconut and started drinking.
“Hey! Do not finish it, leave something for me too!”
Jaejoong put his straw to the coconut and together they drank from it.
 
Victoria, Suk-jin, Junsu and Jong Kook were standing not far away from them and when they noticed that they drank from the same coconut Suk-jin asked Junsu “And you say, that they don’t date?!”
“Yeah, they don’t. I know they look so…”
“Synchronised,” Victoria continued with Junsu’s sentence.
 

When they came back to the ship, they had free time. It was Saturday, so usually people are free.
Hyper came to her room and opened her notebook. She logged on her e-mail address and there were three e-mails.
One was from her sister. By the way, Hyper has one sister and one brother. Both are older than her. She is the maknae in her family, but she was always told to be independent and reliable, on her own. 
As a manknae, she wasn’t like others, to get everything that she wants. No, when she wanted something she had to earn it. With helping in the kitchen or getting part time job.
Her sister wrote her every day, they had very good relationship and looked up to their oppa.
He wasn’t famous, but he was very responsible, he had his own law firm and beautiful wife, who was then pregnant with twins.
Other e-mail was just some advertisement coming from her twitter account.
But the last had the name tag.
 
CALL FROM UNDERWORLD!!!
She opened the e-mail and there were instructions from one of her professors.
 
Dear students, here comes your new instruction,
 For getting credit for this subject you need to write me this:
Imagine that you are going to be PD in one hour show (what is that show about I leave to you), you have just 30 people to be your stuff. Do exact schedule how you are going to manage it.
It has to be on the special form, including tablet and pesnonal details of the guests. It has to be long at least 50 pages. Include the scheme of the studio. ETC.
Deadline is set for tomorrow at noon.
 
Are you kidding me? I have just 22 hours to do it. I will die today!!
Hyper bumped her head to the table. She did that repetitively, because she felt startled and outraged. Who had ever seen something like this? And the worst thing was, when she said that she is going to work as PD, nobody believed, that she was working her off. Everyone thought that she was doing nothing, just watching shows and having fun.
That was moment when the door opened and Victoria walked in.
“What are you doing?”
Hyper lifted her head and looked miserable. She was feeling terrible  and her eyes were red. Not from crying but from anger.
“What is it, where are you going???” Victoria asked with curiosity because Hyper stood up and walked to the door.
“I am not sleeping today, I need my box!” she shouted and run.
 

“Knock, knock!!” Hyper knocked on the door.
“Yeah, come in!”
“ Jong-kook oppa? That’s me, Hyper…” Hyper introduced herself.
Kwang-soo and Haha were also there looked at each other not knowing what was happening.
“Ah, Hyper, do you need something?”
“Yeah, you know, when I  gave you my key, to look after that key. I need it now!”
“Of course,” Jong-Kook said and from his shirt he took out the key “ But you know, now, you have to tell me for what do you need to keep something in safety, and under the protection of the key,”
Kwang-soo and Haha loaned instinctively closer.
Hyper showed him with hand to come with her. They went and closed the door behind them.
“Now, what do you have in there?”
“But oppa, you are going to make fun of me,” Hyper pouted.
“I wont, just tell me, we had an agreement,”
“Ok, then…………….
 

Junsu was lying on Max’s bed. Yunho and Jaejoong were in gym on working out and he was alone in their room, so he invited himself in.
“Ya! Move yourself,” shouted Max when he walked from the bathroom. His hair was still wet and he had just pyjama trousers on.
“I won’t!”
“By the way, what are you doing here? You are stalking us, or do you miss sleeping with us in the same room?” asked Micky and looked at Junsu from his bed.
“ Yeah, I miss you hyung and you too Max. Hyukie is always out and never behind the computer, so I can’t get in touch with him,”
Joong-ki was trying to read on his bed, but with Junsu around it wasn’t possible anymore.
“And you are that big friend with Eunhyuk? I thought that you just know each- other from childhood. I didn’t know you miss him so much, “
Max and Micky started laughing.
“Are you serious, they missing each other???LOL”
“ No, hyung, I don’t like him that much. I miss making fun of him, we are good friends but at the same time we are the worst enemies!!”
Then they heard loud KNOCK KNOCK.
 
“Yeah, come in!!” Micky shouted not realizing that it can be woman too and Max is half .
Hyper opened the door and she got a sight of typical men room. Things were lying everywhere and there were also packages from food.
But then she saw Max, standing there, his chest and white shirt in his hands.
“Mianhe! Song-joong-ki oppa, can I talk to you for a second please?”
Max screamed like woman.  Micky and Junsu started laughing and Joong-ki with noble gesture closed his book and went closer to Hyper.
Hyper didn’t mind the stares that all three remaining men were shooting at her. She leaned closer to Joong-ki and asked him to give her the box, he had to hide.
Joong-ki smiled and searched under his bed for something.
When DBSK saw, that he took out from it the bed Hyper’s box, all of them became more curious.
Hyper thank them and bowed to Joong-ki.
Before she closed the door, she smiled at Max and said “ Max, you have really well formed muscles, and nice high-pitch,”
 
 

KEKEKE:D What is in the box will be revealed soon!!!! These boys....They are so curious that they should just sing " I am so curious yeeeeeah!!!"