Chapter 41

One in the box
“Abouji, what do you need from me?” Jaejoong asked when he rushed into his father’s home  office without knocking.
“First thing I need you to sit,” Mr. Kim sighted and pointed on the chair in front of him.
“What’s the matter?”
“I had a call with your manager and with your company CEO, and we had a pretty serious conversation,”
 
Jae glanced at his dad, his dark circles around his eyes were so big, that he couldn’t deny that he was troubled. “ And what did they say?”
“Son, please don’t think that I want this to happen. But manager called me, that the solution they thought about would be your withdrawal from DBSK,” Mr. Kim said and he looked right into eyes of his son.
He was scared that he would see in those eyes hate or sadness. After all singing and being an idol was what his son loved the most in the world.
On his own surprise what he had found there was a simple agreement. Nothing like anger or nervousness.
 
“How much time do I have?” Jaejoong’s voice was so composed that he alone was impressed by it.
“You have one week, “ Mr. Kim  drank a little from his coffee “ Jae this is the only solution we had found out. I am so sorry. But…”
“Appa,” Jae started and cut his father off “That idea came to my mind already, It’s the best thing that can be done. For DBSK and your career to be stable. It’s not like you can do anything about it, even if I wasn’t your son, I would be kicked out,”
 
Mr. Kim stood up and was loss of words “ I just, don’t know what to say. I was expecting that you would be much more….”
“Angry? Sad?” Jae smiled at his father
“Yeah, but I think I know why you are like this. Park De Bin?”
Jaejoong nodded and said “ When we were about to leave to Japan, she already told me that if I wasn’t her friend and she didn’t know what kind of relationship we have as a father and son, she would cut off every trail on me in your life. That kind of made me realize that this can happen too,”
Mr. Kim hugged his son with his eyes “ But you don’t have to lose your faith, you still have one week left,”
 
Jaejoong agreed with his father “ Don’t worry. I am more than sure that we are going to solve this problem, after all Hyper is a magician,”
Mr. Kim laughed “And why?”
“She already made us invisible, so I think she is able to help us,” Jaejoong said waving his father goodbye.
Although Mr. Kim shouldn’t be feeling better after talking to his son, he felt lot better. He had to remind himself that his son is able to look after himself.
 
When Jaejoong walked to the street he dialed Micky’s number to his phone
“Hey Micky, you are so fine!” he started singing to his phone, because he knew that his band member hated this song from the core of his heart.
“Hyyyung save us!!” a scream could be heard from other side.
 
 

 
“So prepared?” Hyper wanted to know with evil smirk on her face. They wanted to work, so she was going to give them what they wanted after all.
When the elevator stopped at their floor DBSK followed Hyper in the office. Mr. Kim was at home working because that place was a simple chaos.
At least 20 people were running from side to side with papers apparently without any detailed information. Her co-workers were sitting in their places head in papers or in computers.
 
“Stand here!” Hyper screamed at four members who were shocked by this pure mess.
Hyper went to her seat and opened a drawer and took a catcall from it.
She breathed in heavily and with most power she had she whistled with it.
Every person in the room stopped and their eyes focused on the small girl standing behind the desk with unreadable face.
“Newcomers! You are free to leave,” she said when she recognised who were the girls running back and forth in the office. The same girls that were there the day Jaejoong started talking to her.
They wanted to leave when they spotted DBSK standing by the door.
 
Girls abruptly started tidying up but Hyper saw them through “ Leave it! Go,” with calm voice she instructed. Newcomers realized that any resistance is meaningless.
They took their things and left office observing DBSK.
 After several moments all girls were gone, and Hyper’s co-workers started to look at them more closely trying to find out what is DBSK doing there.
Hyper spotted their faces and pronounced “They wanted to help, so they will, but until I have real work for you boys, you have to clean this place!”
DBSK frowned, the girls that left were supposed to do that, but Hyper stopped them.
Come on, guys. WORK!
 
Boys hadn’t got any other option than to work because they wanted to help her, and to get any kind of work from her.
They moved and started to pick up all the papers that were on the ground.
Hyper smirked and sat on her chair. Because her connections with another campaign workers were the best she was the one who was talking with them almost all the time.
Boys were joking and making fun of each other while doing as Hyper sad. She couldn’t tell them to stop, because she knew that  if she told them to shut up, they would be sulkier than ever.
She was used to study in mess and usually she listened to music, so she just placed her enormous headphones on her ears and draught to her world.
The day before she wrote her acquaintance from  campaign of Mr. Jang, the rival of Mr. Kim.
 
Man who was supposed to help her said, that he is not allowed to do anything. When Hyper read message saying than the information is somewhere hidden, she almost killed her computer.
Somebody patted her shoulder expecting attention  from her.
“BO?” she screamed and looked right into Junsu’s eyes.
He flinched a little bit, from her sudden outburst” We just wanted to tell you that we have already finished,”
Long hair girl nodded and glanced at the area he pointed his finger.
“Good, boys now,” she tried to figure something fom them, when the window caught her eye “ Of course,” she muttered and stood up.
“Come with me,” she pulled Junsu’s sleeve and another DBSK members followed.
 
She took them on the lowest floor where the stuff that looked after cleaning windows and hallways stayed. Ajjumna who was sitting behind a white desk with apron and gloves stared at the boys that came with Hyper.
“Omo, De-Bin-a who did xou  take here?”
DBSK bowed to the older lady and Hyper started “They will help you, finish your work today aunty,”
With wide opened mouth DBSK didn’t have any other option and nodded.
“Really, but wheyo? “
“Besides the fact that they are eager to work, I need something from you today aunty. Will you do me a favour???” Hyper pressed her hands together and pleadingly glanced at the cleaning lady.
 
Elder smiled and said “ So, you are so handsome namjas, so young, so strong,” aunty said and touched Micky’s biceps “And so tall!” she cried when she glanced at Max who was unable to say anything.
“You are going to clean the windows of this building, one team on the inside, one on the outside, I’ll give you your clothes,” she said and went to another room.
She came back with greyish uniforms and tossed them at the boys.
“Now tell me my dear what do you need?”
 

“I can’t take it, no more!” Micky was standing in a lift hanging from the top of the building and wiping big window with all his might.
“Hyung, this is just a payback we have got. It’s your fault; you shouldn’t tease Hyper so much. Now look at us!” Junsu hissed and started pulling the rope down, to took them to another floor.
On another floor somebody nocked on the window and when they saw the smiling faces of their maknae and hyung Micky furrowed
“ Why me? Why? I’ll call Jae!”
He wanted to dial the number, just at the time when the little machine started ringing.
On another side of the line Jaejoong happily sang” Hey Micky, you are so fine,”
Micky hated that song, every time he visited variety show this song was played in the background.
“Hyuung, save us!” Junsu screamed.
 
Hyper sad on her chair and was thinking. She felt a little bad for using somebody so kind as was the cleaning lady, but at the time, she didn’t have any other plan.
You are asking what kind of plan?
When she was remembering the words that Tae-ra said to her, she remembered one, really important thing. That somebody knew about what will be happening with RM guests. So that meant that only somebody who worked with them and were on the ship too, was the one who leaked the information.
The question was how to figure out who it was.
She had an idea that the people who work for Mr. Jang are somewhere registered. Original idea was to get those information from somebody from his crew. But when he said he couldn’t she had to come with an alternative idea.
Stealing.
And who can steal something better that a cleaning lady? She already taught her how to use an usb key and how to look for the file, she needs.
 
Please, make it work, please. I don’t ask for so much, do I?

 


 

 

Hello:D:D:D KEKEKE:D I laughed so much while writting this chapter....I know guys are scared of heights,....I am too....BUT THEY DESERVED IT....so mean in the last chapter......playing with someone....Nehh...

Just try to imagine Junsu and Micky wiping windows clean....

 

I am so happy, when I see that people are reading my story. I feel very good. THANK YOU...and I hope you liked this chapter....at first it is little sad...but things like that happen.....

Wish you nice day...:D