Chapter 26

One in the box
Last day came after all. The mood from beginning of the day was nervous and different. Everybody had fun at the ball, so they were exhausted.
Hyper didn’t even sleep. She was up all night long, arranging things for their comeback.
Through the night she was thinking about what to do with Jae. Her final decision was to not tell Jaejoong anything.
 
Maybe it was little strange, and she felt really bad but she had her reasons. She hoped that he will understand her.
Not only that she wouldn’t like to make his last day with RM turn wrong, but also it was her duty. She was his friend and she was working for his father but most importantly, she had now a new job. Job that needed Jaejoong in his best, not sad and nervous.
 
When they saw each other at the breakfast table his smiling face made her sad even more.
“Hyper, what is wrong? Your eyes look dull,” he said and leaned closer.
No, I can’t tell you anything. So many things are wrong, and I am scared. But even if I told you, I don’t think that you will be any help. Please forgive me.
Och, crap my eyes turn like this everytime I cry. I hope he doesn’t remember what I looked like after that movie with Micky.
“I was just arranging things about you know what. So it took a while,” Hyper tried to not lie.
“Ach. OK. I know. Thanks, but you can’t stay up because of me this long. Arraso? But you…you weren’t crying?”
BIG CRAP.
Luckily for Hyper who didn’t have to answer Gyra interrupted.
“Hyper, PD wants to talk with you,”
“OK, I’ll be right there. Jae, can I borrow your tablet?” Hyper asked. She wanted to know if he has his tablet, so she could block him from seeing the news.
“Mianhe Hyper. I already have it in my backpack. But I can get it for you, what do you need it for?”
“Nothing important, thanks. I ask Jeremy,”
“Like you want.  Yunho! You forgot your toothbrush here!” he screamed at his band mate who was leaving.
 
 

Running man team won. The result showed that SM team would be punished. Just hour was left till the ship is going to land.
The Capitan announced the winners and RM team started screaming and hugging each other. The results were so close. SM team lost just dew two votes.
They submitted their room keys to Natasha and waited in row to get home.
The punishment for team which lost was that they have to get home by themselves. With all the things they’ve got.
RM team on the other side won a luxurious trip with train home.
 
On Hyper’s big surprise. Gary and  So-Joong-ki offered that they will exchange themselves for the girls of another team. So they can travel normally.
Hyper had to go with RM team, luckily Sunny took her luggage so, she didn’t have to pull it with her.
They walked and tried to stop some cars.
First who stopped the car were Micky and Max. They had just three free places to sit. They took a self cam with them and Joong-ki followed.
 
After that slowly everybody found a car and Hyper and Jaejoong were in car together.
Hyper looked at her friend and sighed.
She knew that the time has come, and she has to be honest with him now. Although the last thing she wanted was to take that  big smile of his face.
“jae,” she started and Jaejoong automatically turned to her “What?”
“I need to tell you something, but please understand me, ok?”
Joong raised his brows and stared at her face.
 
Frustration of not knowing how to announce something this to her best friend made Hyper nervous.
“ What is it? Is it out? When? Why? Where? What happened?” Jae asked when Hyper nodded.
“ Yesterday,”
“You haven’t told me anything why?”
“Because I couldn’t ruin your last day. And that’s not the biggest problem. There is more into it, and none of it is good,”
Jae more surprised with the truth that Hyper kept silence than with his problem scratched his head.
“How bad is it?” he asked.
“Well…”
“Just tell me,” Hyper could sense a anger firing in his voice.
“It’s pretty bad,” she shrugged little and Jaejoong noticed it.
“Just bad. And you have been up for that all night. Hyper you should have told me. I could…”
“What could you do? And you don’t even know the situation!” Hyper said and she felt mistreated.
 
For the first time from Jaejoong she felt wronged.
“Something! I could be more prepared, now tell me the situation. What happened,” Jaejoong’s voice became cold as ever.
The car stopped in front of SM building and Hyper answered “ It’s more to say. But your father has problems,”
Jaejoong ran from the car and Hyper bowed to the man,  that brought them there.
 
“ it! !!!” Jae screamed more for himself than to Hyper. She came closer to him and said “ Jae, it’s not your fault, so please calm down a little,”
“How Can I come down. You kept silent for almost a day and I had fun while my father is ruined because of me!!!How can I?”
Higher man approached them with frown of his face. Hyper realized it was Shindong from Super Junior.
“Jae, you and other DBSK members have problem. Come and talk to us, so we know what we have to say,” he pulled Jaejoong with him and when he noticed that Hyper is there he bowed to her a little.
“Sorry to interrupt,”
“You are not interrupting anything. Others are there?” Jaejoong asked even colder than before and turned his back to her.
Shindong confused with behaviour of his friend hissed “No, but Wookie is calling them and they said that in five minutes they will be here,”
Hyper stood there like rooted tree. She couldn’t move. The anger and distance from Jaejoong’s voice was so not like him.
She put her hands into fists and bowed to them. Her face was red like tomato but she didn’t care
“I’ll take my leave then,”
Jaejoong just nodded, his eyes black from anger and didn’t even bowed to her back.
She called taxi and disappeared in front of his eyes.
 

 
Papers lying on the ground welcomed Hyper in her work. She went to her dorm, grabbed the sheets of paper that, she had asked from Tae-ra to put them on her table. Changed her shoes and took her bike to work.
The office where she usually managed the campaign was not big.
It was smaller hall, with two doors. One door led to office of her boss and another was for Mr. Kim. He was almost always in that room, preparing his speeches, phoning with his opponents and also managing his other work.
Mr. Kim was a teacher on university, he was a lawyer originally but he started with politics.
Other stuff had their berth with table.
 
Because to work as a campaign manager, to do posters and other things it has to be team work, they regularly just sat on pillows on the floor and talked with each other.
The normal workers besides Hyper were 6 people. 4 girls and 2 other guys who worked with internet.
The night before, when Hyper was busy preparing for this work she wrote a plan on paper.
Her co-workers were strangely silent, which showed that there is really big problem going on.
They had a cork board on white wall. That board was meant for the good articles. But now, all good articles about Mr. Kim were lying on the ground and the cork board was filled with DBSK articles. With those crazy pictures and everything.
Hyper grabbed few of them and with loud Chrrrrrrr!!! She ripped them off.
 
Her colleagues startled glanced at her and she said “ Now! We know what is the problem, so what we are going to do?”
“Try to manage it, I suppose?” One of the girls supposed.
“ No, Not try. We will solve it. Here is the plan, everybody look at it, and do as I say,” she placed one of her papers on the board so there was nothing else on it just that paper.
There were 22 points on it.
 Everybody started doing the things that were on the board.
Hyper attributed the point saying “ Convince the newspaper, internet pages and other media to get the articles down!”
 
She wanted to release her anger to somebody. But before she started screaming and menacing through the phone she went and knocked on Mr. Kim’s door.
“Come in,” the familiar voice spoke and Hyper walked in.
Mr. Kim was sitting in his leather chair and his phone was pulled out of pug.
“Annyeonghaseyo,“ Hyper bowed to Mr. Kim and tried to smile.
“Hello Hyper, it’s nice to see you again. How was your trip? When will they release first episode. Jaejoong called me few times, but he was busy. Was he troubling you?”
“It was nice, no he was charming as always. Mr. Kim can I do something for you?” Hyper asked.
Mr. Kim started laughing bitterly.
“Park De-Bin. You are really something. You don’t have to do anything. I think you are working your off right now. And you did everything just with sending me that meal yesterday thank you,”
“But, what about Mrs. Kim, she doesn’t need the protection? I can send someone to your home, to make sure she is ok,”
“No, stop it. We are not weak family. I am going to be politician, or not that’s not important. I have to get used to situations like this. I think that the more I am getting up the more people want me to return down. Don’t worry. What about my son?”
 
Hyper opened and said “Well he doesn’t have the best time of his life. You should meet soon. He thinks it’s his fault,”
“ And it is his fault. But I think they wanted me down, because I have more power that they ever thought I’ll have. Hyper continue and work this out for me ok? You are good in things like this. Do your part and I will do the other things!”
It was always like this. Hyper and her co-workers managed the campaign with the normal people, while Mr. Kim had to face his rivals and do the harder work. He had to look charming in front of those he despised the most. But that was the price for being politician.
Hyper bowed to her boss and walked from the room.
Few moments after she left messenger brought Mr. Kim a note.
“This girl is never going to change,” Mr. Kim whispered for himself.
Hyper ordered for his family and DBSK a beautiful dinner in restaurant that was never full of people.
It was a restaurant of her friend, she managed to not get any journalist there, so they can have a nice dinner together.

 


SO:D Jaejoong for the first time in history of my fanfiction got mad at Hyper......Would you told him something????