Chapter 49

One in the box
Jaejoong quietly closed the entrance door and changed his shoes to the slippers.
“Where have you been Joong?” a suspicious voice asked.
 
Hero jumped from the shock and faced leader of DBSK “Yunho, “ he whispered and placed his finger on his mouth “ Shhhh, I was jogging around, wheyo?”
“No, you weren’t!” that was when Jaejoong noticed that Yunho is also wearing his jogging outfit.
“ I was, why are you so suspicious of me, I am sweating like hell, you can check if you want!”
U-know raised his eyebrow “ I see, but I meant that you weren’t jogging around,”
“ And what about that, I was just running, so how do you know, where I jogged?”
“Because, I woke up, and realized that you have disappeared. And you know that you usually take the same path for your run. So I ran after you, because I wanted to exercise too. But I couldn’t find you anywhere,”
 
Jaejoong felt like if he was caugh by his mom, coming home drunk after being with his friends “So I took another path today, I don’t know what’s wrong with you. I am older than you, and grown up, you don’t have to know everything I do,”
Leader nodded “ Yeah, you are all grown up man and you can do whatever you want. But I just want to help you realize something. Because I have some idea about where have you been,”
“And you are going to help me how, and with what?”
 
Yunho sighed; this hyung was so slow in terms of relationships with woman. Of course Jae had few girlfriends, but always took him too long to realize anything about his feelings.
“ You were obviously with De-Bin,” Jaejoong growled little after hearing Yunho saying her whole name.
“See, see. What are you doing. I just wanted to point out, that nobody unless he loves that person goes in the middle of the night to see his friend,”
“But..I don’t get your point here,” Jae said and took his shirt off and headed to the bathroom.
“My point is, that you should finally confirm your feelings towards her. Until it is not too late, I know you like her like friend, but are you sure?” Yunho hissed and Jaejoong just bluntly glanced at him and without an answer he entered the bathroom to wash up.
 
When warm water embraced his body, he realized that he wasn’t sure. But what he could do?
 

The morning came. Almost as sun rushed itself through the window. Micky rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock.  7:30 it told.
“So soon!” he mumbled and hugged his pillow.
 
Somebody knocked on his door and he cried “Go away, I am with my baby,”
Junsu’s head peeked in and he said “ Sorry hyung, it wasn’t on purpose. But manager hyung called 15 minutes ago and he said that the PD of Running man needs us to gather to do special video recordings for the first episode of RM,”
“But I want to sleep,” Micky moaned and ruffled himself into the bed more.
 
“Wake up!” Jaejoong and Max stormed in his room. They all knew that Micky would be persistent about staying in bed. The two of them were already prepared to go. It took them just few minutes from the phone call, because they were already eating breakfast, when manager called.
Jae grabbed Micky’s leg and looked at Max “ Take another one,”
“May I?” Changmin asked and already reached for his limb.
“Yes, you have to,”
 
Maknae grabbed his leg and grimed “ As hyung says,”
They both pulled together and Micky found himself on the floor.
He raised his hands and said “ All right, I am going, you are evil,” he stood up from the ground and went to his closet.
Three  people were accompanied by  Yunho and still stood in his room when he turned to them “ Are you going to watch me change?”
“No, we just wanted to be sure, that you are not going to fell to bed immediately after we exit your room."
 

“Hello Mss Lee,” Hyper politely greeted Gyra.
The taller woman just looked at her with disgust “Hi, Park De Bin,”
 
Hyper wanted to leave without any other word but Gyra stopped her “ You know what? You are just like me, “
When those five simple words came from the beautifully shaped lips Hyper shrugged.
“ I am not, I am not like you,” she said.
“ You are, listen to yourself. You are saying those words to you because you are not sure about it. In reality you understand me pretty well. I can see it in your eyes,”
Hyper nodded “ I understand you, but that doesn’t mean that I approve what you did,”
 
“ You don’t approve something to me? Do you realize what are you telling me now. It’s just a matter of the time, until you are going to go higher. You are too bossy, you want to be the one who orders others. You want to be the one in control,”
“That’s  a really nice theory. It’s true, I want to have the rains in my hands, but you forgot one thing. I would never ever do mistake like you did,” Hyper hissed though her teeth.
“Mistake? Like what? Being discovered by you?”
“ I would never get emotional with those I am going to play with. Business is business, feelings are feelings, there is a huge line within those too things and I am never going to cross that line,” smaller girl said and stared at the woman standing in front of her.
“ This is going to fade away from you, one day,”
Fine, I don’t care. Let’s finish this!
 
Without a bigger notice Hyper grabbed Gyra’s handbag and took her purse from it. Gyra wasn’t able to move because it all happened in instant.
Smaller girl held a scissors in her hand and took Gyra’s identity card, her driver’s licence and with one quick motion she pared both in half.
“What have you done?” Gyra screamed and instantly took her purse from Hyper’s hands.
 
“Well I said I understand you from professional perspective, but you had hurt severely my friends, you had been the reason behind all the days of bad mood and dark spirits. I am not a warrior princess to attack you physically, but I believe this is going to make you rage more,”
Gyra wanted to pull her hair but Hyper gracefully turned and walked away.
Hyper was stopped by the sudden manly laugh coming from the end of the corridor. DBSK stood there, laughing like crazy and when she reached them, she was hugged by Junsu and Max cried at Gyra who stood there without any movement “ We wish you good day spent in the police station,”
 
They all knew how hard was to get the papers like this done. You had to wait in queue to get them sometimes for full day.
“You are rascal,” Yunho ruffled Hyper’s head and she smiled.
“She is, but very clever rascal,” Jaejoong took her hand and hooked it to his arm.
 

DBSK got of the van, when manager waved at them and went to find the parking place.
They opened the entry door to the TV building and realized that they never actually had time to look around there. Although it consisted of many studios they were already in, they always just came for a limited time, so to know the building better was not possible.
“Wow, have you noticed that this is so big?” Junsu asked when they walked through the entrance hall, where was also a receptionist and bodyguards.
“This place is so crowded, I never realized how many people are working here,” Micky agreed when he spotted how people were running from place to place without stopping.
 
Strangly familiar man with glasses on his nose approached them.
“Hello!” he greeted.
“Hi Jeremy!” all of them nodded their heads at him. Jeremy spotted that they were looking around amazed by the building.
“You are amazed right? I know I was like that too, when I first entered this building. Although it might seem that TV is pretty easy to run and work in, it’s not truth. People are always running with news, you see that guy over there,” he pointed on a guy in back jacket running to the door with all his might “That’s a cameraman from the late night news, he is always running around like this. When something happens he had to be prepared to run there, he is the first who is going to get a video from that scene. You know if those are night news they can have all the disgusting details,”
 
DBSK nodded glancing at the guy who already vanished.
“So come, you are pretty fast here,” he said and let them follow him to the lift.
“Is Hyper here?” Jaejoong questioned and other DBSK members glanced at Jeremy who shrugged his shoulders.
“I haven’t seen her today, but we called her, so she will come, but she might be on the third floor, she usually goes from back door and there are stairs just up the third level, so go and look for her,”
“Thanks,”
 
As Jeremy said they spotted Hyper on the third floor, she was talking with somebody. When they noticed who that person was a frown appeared on their faces.
Jae looked at his friend and observed her face, she looked as she was gasping for air, her face was having her normal working look but her eyes were different.
Nobody could notice it, but her eyes were confused and sad.
DBSK came closer but none of them wanted to barge into the conversation the two of them held.
They simply earsdropped. They could catch just few sentences but they pretty got what they were talking about.
 
“ I understand you, but that doesn’t mean that I approve what you did,” they saw as Hyper nodded.
How could she undersand her? That was what pretty surprised all DBSK members.
“ You don’t approve something to me? Do you realize what are you telling me now. It’s just a matter of the time, until you are going to go higher. You are too bossy, you want to be the one who orders others. You want to be the one in control,” Gyra said and glared at the petite girl in front of her. Jaejoong almost jumped and barged into the conversation but Micky stopped him.
 
“That’s  a really nice theory. It’s true, I want to have the rains in my hands, but you forgot one thing. I would never ever do mistake like you did,” Hyper boldly answered and all of them smiled at each other. That was the Hyper they all knew so well.
Other sentences were pretty a blur for all of them.
 
“What is she doing?” Max asked when he spotted that Hyper shamelessely took her bag and pulled a purse from it.
“Have no idea,” Yunho said and stared at their friend.
“What?” they all cried when their friend cut of her cards with scissors and the rest of the pieces ended on the floor.
 
Then Hyper spoke with a louder voice “Well I said I understand you from professional perspective, but you had hurt severely my friends, you had been the reason behind all the days of bad mood and dark spirits. I am not a warrior princess to attack you physically, but I believe this is going to make you rage more,” Hyper turned and walked few steps from Gyra.
 
DBSK couldn’t help just to laugh. They vere so loud that both women spotted them.
Smaller one came closer.
Junsu was so amused that he hugged her.

 


Hello:D do you know what..??? This thing is going to have 52 chapters...so it is going to end soon...

Thank you for stopping by...and again reading my story...

KEKEKE:D pretty scary this Park De Bin...NO? but she deserved it...