Chapter 10

One in the box
Hyper was heading to a dining place where they were supposed to meet with PD and other stuff. When she walked by room 45 she heard a really interesting conversation between DBSK members and Haha.
She had to place her hand on to prevent herself from laughing out loud.
I am indeed a greateat evil human being on this boat.
She couldn’t hear the conversation to its end. Unfortunately she had to run to PD.
“I am sorry for being late!” she stated when she opened the dining room.
 
It was a beautiful restaurant with a lot of round tables, small or big. But there was a really large table in the middle.
“Preparation for dinner,” Jeremy said and came to her.
“What have you been doing before?”
“I have done something that is very useful for me. I hid something important and brought a new enrichment to life for some people, and you?”
“ I have fought for world peace!” Jeremy smiled.
“ Ya our lovebirds, work people work!” Gyra shouted and smiled widely.
Hyper spread her arms and made a flying move with them “Flying!”
Mode changed instantly into official. Hyper stopped smiling and fully concentrated on her work. They had to prepare so many things it was almost impossible.
Not just for that night but also for morning. When they wanted to go to sleep before midnight they had to prepare at least half of their work for tomorrow.
And that was hard enough. If you imagine a boat big like that, they had to prepare some system to monitor moves of our main characters.
After an hour discussing with cameramen, who is going to operate in which place they had to prepare the dinner meeting.
They had just few moments left when Captain opened the hall.
“Tomorrow morning we are going to board our customers. We will board them at 6. I need at least 3 people to do it for me. You have to change the schedule that you prepared. I am sorry, I thought we are going to board them in two days not tomorrow,”
 
Hyper opened widely and almost cursed loudly.
PD officially closed the envelope with instructions.
When he heard Captain words he stood up, kicked the chair and cursed “Holly !”
All eyes were on him. They weren’t used to this kind of behavior form this PD. He sometimes got angry but not like this. He usually cursed in shadows…
He got purple from anger. Every member of stuff trembled from worry.  They really didn’t know what they can expect in that situation.
Hyper was angry herself. She knew that in this situation she couldn’t get angry like her boss.
I will kick some later. She thought and made herself calm down. And that was pretty hard from her perspective.
“ I have an idea!” she shouted loudly to the silence.
 
PD turned at her “ BO?”
Hyper gulped she was suddenly afraid of telling her idea “ What about creating a several envelopes with stages and our RM guests are going to choose their own position without knowing what is in?”
“ That is not bad idea Hyper, OK guys get into work,” PD said and sat down.
Everybody got to work with more eager that earlier. They didn’t want to get to PD’s nerves.
On one side table were eight envelopes with different working places.
The only thing that was missing were RM starts.
 

DBSK followed by another eleven people entered the dining room.
A large table with seventeen chairs was prepared for them. Everyone sat down and waited for someone to welcome them.
In several moments Captain came in and bowed to them.
“ With this dinner I welcome you on Running Man special. So I hope this is going to taste good and it will be a great experience for you,”
Beautiful waitress came with a pushcart with meals closed with silver lids.
They had 5 courses. When everybody was full and just satisfyingly puffed Captain  stood again.
“ Now, let us get to our business here. I hope you enjoyed this meal because this was the first and maybe the last time for some of you,”
 
That’s rough, captain. But I like it!! Hyper smiled behind the camera. She didn’t know that captain can be so bossy.
“I knew they were not  giving us this kind of meal just like that,” Max sniffed and looked at his empty plate.
“ Shut up now,” Micky said and kicked him under the table.
“Auch,”
“Listen people!” Yunho claimed and showed his leader instinct.
Hyper watched this little quarrel and made one of the camera focus on them.
“ On that table are envelopes with instruction. First Running man team, go and choose a number,”
Eight people stood up and choose one of the envelopes.
“Now SM team go and choose a person with who are you going to work tomorrow. Or with who are you going to compete,”
Eight people decided and stood next to the opponent.
“Now, open the envelopes. Starting with Jae- Suk and Ji-Suk Jin,”
They opened the envelope and started laughing.
The envelope said :waiters in Italian restaurant.
The second couple which opened the envelope was couple Micky and Joong-ki. They had to work as maids.
When Jaejoong saw this he stumbled. He imagined Micky in maid outfit with cap on his head.
That would be a sight.
 
In the end everybody had they place. Jaejoong was competing with Gary as lifeguard, Yunho was with Kim Jong Kook as entertainers in the club, Max had to compete Kwang Soo as kitchen assistant and Junsu was with Haha as helpers in machine room.
Victoria and Ji-ho had to work in the bar and Lizzy and Sunny had to work in the sauna world as waitresses.
When the meeting ended Captain said good night and told them to get enough of sleep because tomorrow will be hard day. He also said that Jaejoong, Kim Jong Kook and Sunny have to wake up earlier because they will be helping him welcome the people on ship while boarding.
When he left RM cast stayed there a little longer and talked a lot. Stuff had to record all this conversations and then they had a separate interview with few of them.
Hyper was exhausted. But of course for her it wasn’t the end. She had to finish placing the cameras and microphones in all the places they had to be. She wasn’t the only one working.
At ten o’clock PD said good night and went to sleep.
Until then he was with cameramen visiting every room.
Hyper finished at half past eleven. She was almost dead. When she walked into her room she had to be careful because her roommates were sleeping. Victoria and Ji-ho were in the land of dreams already.
Hyper took her things and went to the washroom. At least that room was empty then.
 

DBSK came to the room 45. It was nine o’clock and they were a little startled and nervous for tomorrow.
Jaejoong was comfortably napping on his bed when Micky said
“ Hey, who do you think is the one that was in Hyper’s heart? Do you think that something about him is in that box?”
“ I don’t know, but I have a little suspicion,” Junsu said.
“I don’t think that in that box is something about him. But I think I know who it is,”
Jaejoong became curious and looked at Yunho who seemed really confident about his truth.
“ I think it’s DBSK. Someone from us!”
“ I thought about that too, but I think that is me,” Junsu said.
“And can I ask you guys, why do you think that it is someone from us?”  Jaejoong asked and looked at them with smile on his face.
“ Sorry hyung, but it’s not you, that is what I can tell for sure. She wouldn’t be acting like she is acting with you. You can’t be the one,”
“ I never thought that, but answer my question, why do you think that is someone from you?”
“Because it’s obvious that she was in love and now she doesn’t like that person. And she is behaving normally with others but she is always mocking us!” Micky  said and other DBSK members showed their agreement.
“ Guys, what makes you think that she doesn’t like you?”
“I don’t know, but I think, she is being so arrogant for a reason, or not?” Max said and crossed his legs on the ground.
“ I am too curious about who is it, so what if…” Yunho started “ what about trying seduction,”
Jaejoong couldn’t hold his laughter anymore.
Other DBSK members didn’t seem to mind him and continued “ Yeah, we should try to find out some way,”
 “What about making a deal, whoever wins is going to have power above others for one month,” Max suggested and his love of challenges came up.
Yunho, Micky, Junsu and Max sealed the deal and Jaejoong said “ Guys! Can I make deal too?”
“ Why not?” Max answered even more excited.
“ When all of you fail, you have to listen to me. When someone of you was really in her heart, I am going to grant that person a wish,”
DBSK looked at each other and nodded their heads.
The deal was up.