Chapter 31

One in the box
When Hyper had returned to her room she got into the shower and stayed there for 30 minutes.
She thought about the next they. The exact plan.
You may be curious why she had her panda boss and she wasn’t the main boss of Mr. Kim’s campaign on her own.
The answer was really easy.
 
She was still student. To have a chance to get the scholarship she had to work just partly not fully. And she hasn’t got that much experience with dealing with people as her manager. Although she was little different that the boss of a campaign should be. She never messed up. That’s why Hyper was in her position. That woman gave her just so many work because she knew that Hyper is able to do it.
 
DBSK went on ride for a little long and she hoped that they had fun. Maybe none of them showed any frustration but she realized how hard it could have been.
And also she knew that the next day would be very hard for them.
 
“Hyper didn’t have fun or what? Why she returned so soon?” Junsu asked clenching his jaw.
Yunho rolled his eyes “Xiah you are really unbelievable, she was scared!”
“What she was scared?” Yunho just waved with his hand.
Changmin brought his motorbike to the place it belonged. Jaejoong was paying to the shop assistant. Micky was already waiting for them and he clapped his hands.
“Do you think tomorrow we are going to solve our problem?”
Jae sighed “ I wish it would be so easy, but I don’t think so. But everything is a start,”
“But what if this is not going to work out? What then? What are we going to do?” Max asked and walked beside Jaejoong.
“I don’t know? What do you think will happen to us?” Micky was curious as well.
“We can always try to do business like the group that looks like DBSK, sings like DBSK but isn’t DBSK at all!” Yunho joked to make them laugh.
And it worked DBSK loosened up. They didn’t know what they can expect from the next day.
 
When they finally opened the door to their motel Jaejoong started chuckling.
Four young men looked at their band member and asked “What is it hyung?”
Jae stopped for a moment to calm himself down “ I just remembered how you said that you don’t like Hyper. That you can’t stand girl like her and that you feel that she is touchy and don’t want to meet her again. And look at yourself now. We are depending so much on her,”
 
DBSK thought for a moment.
That was true. From the girl that they almost hated, she became the reason why they had so much fun together and why they are here.
“ I am sorry for that time hyung.” Max admitted and smiled.
“ Yeah you were right about her. But it is hard to get used to the behaviour like that,”
“I know, but I just can believe that we went through so many things. We ended like this, hoping that everything is going to turn out well,”
“Yayk! Do you realize that this is the first time we are going to help solving our problems?” Yunho pointed out.
DBSK nodded. It was true. They had already some minor problems, like they were suspected for having an affair with some colleagues. But they never actively could try to solve their problems.
So for the first time, they felt really independent.
 

Yawning Hyper knocked on the door. She was already dressed up, few papers and pen and little amount of money were in her handbag.
She continued knocking until someone opened the door.
With messed up hair Micky tried to open his eyes and  concentrate.
Hyper chuckled and clapped while saying “ Guys, how long were you out, I told you we are going to work!”
Micky frowned a little and looked like he isn’t a bit interested in what was she saying. He turned from her and sat back on his bed.
 
Max,  who was in the room with Micky,  stood from his bed and jumped few times to wake up.
“Wake up,” she waved in front of Micky’s closed eyes.
“I am going to wake those three boys,” Max grinned and Hyper knew that he was already awake.
Micky sat still on his bed and breathed loudly.
“How long have you been out yesterday?” Hyper questioned him again.
Without opening his eyes he answered “ It was 2AM when we came to motel and then we talked little more,”
Ruffling his hair she said “I am going to get you all a coffee, now dress up because I think Max would enjoy dressing you,”
“As you say,” He stood and went to bathroom.
 

“Where are  we going this soon?” Yunho asked and frowned. It was 7AM and they were already walking somewhere. And Hyper was the only one who knew where they were going.
“I am hungry!” Max crossed his arms on his chest and pouted.
“Please, just don’t be so furious. I am going to buy you something but first we have to ask someone something, and then we will eat,”
“I figured it out! I know!” Jaejoong cried.
“SO?”
“We are going to find that club, right?”
Small girl nodded. He was right. The first thing they needed to do was go ask those people in that club what was that clan or something that came that night.
 
Other band members realized it too but Micky asked “ But why so soon?”
Junsu smacked his head a little “You! Why is a night club called night club?”
“Because it works at night, that’s why I am asking why are we not going at night?”
Max smiled “ Hyung, you really should slept your nice eight hours, because you are absolutely dozy,”
“In the night there are too many people in night club. But in the morning they are cleaning that place, so just members of stuff are there,” Jae explained  to his band member.
“Oh I am really slow,” Micky admitted and Hyper shook her head.
“You are one band of idols, I have to say,”
“What do you mean like that?” Joong asked her and stepped to her so close she could feel the heat coming from his body.
“Not telling you!” she said and slipped past him.
 
DBSK just glanced at one another. They communicated with their looks.
Hyper gave some kind of paper to Yunho “Will you please ask someone on the street to inform you where this place is?”
The older woman helped them and told them the direction how to get to the address. Yunho thanked and bowed to her.
“This way, that ajumeoni told me that this is one of the most frequented night clubs here. She knows it because her daughter goes there with her friends often,” Yunho showed them the way.
In few minutes they arrived to the destination.
“Now I kind of recognize this place,” Junsu said looking around.
The night club from the outside didn’t looked that problematic as it really was. Just an automatic sliding door made from glass and a black carved name THE DWARF and the opening hours signalled that there could be some kind of night club.
Micky walked to the door expecting that they would open.
 
Remaining five people tried to hold their laughs.
After three attempts Micky gave up and turned to them “What am I doing here?” he scratched his head and cutely smiled.
His friends started laughing and Hyper punched Jaejoong’s arm “Don’t be mean! It can happen to you too, “
Micky thankfully smiled at her and she pinched his cheek. She opened her handbag and took a little candy from it.
“What’s that?”
“that’s fructose in candy, eat it. It’s good for concentration,” she said and he opened the wrap.
“It’s so sweet!” his eyes widened.
Max came and took Micky’s sleeve “ This way, there is the second gate for the stuff in the back of the building.
“come, come!” Yunho rushed them in.
The back gate was much simple just a door from metal and a white passageway.
 
When they all flocked in Junsu bumped to a fragile girl with glasses. She cried “Who are you and what are you doing here?”
“We are sorry but we have to ask you something, we have to ask about some people that came here once,”
She looked at the boys carefully “Aren’t you the DBSK?”
“ No, we are the ones that look like them. But we also want to know that story. What happened that night, they were here,” Jaejoong lied.
Hyper didn’t understand a single word, but Junsu couldn’t hide his emotions, so Hyper could think out what was happening.
“I knew that you were little familiar. I can look for my boss, she was there when that incident occurred. So if you just wait a little more,” she said and smiled at them brightly.
 
Hyper elbowed Micky’s stomach “What she said?”
Micky quickly explained what she said and just after he finished that girl returned “ You can go to my boss, he is in that brown door right now, but be quick, we have to go together and buy drinks,”
All six people bowed to her and went where she told them to.
They knocked on the door and heard something like “ Come in!”
Behind the desk covered with papers and money was sitting bulky man with round face.
It was shocking that a man like this is owner of the night club.
I always thought that the night club owners are those y looking idolish men.
Guess I was wrong.
 
“What do you need? My assistant told me that you are asking for some information?”
And here came the second surprise, you would expect, that man looking like this will have very rough voice, but his voice was almost girly.
“Yes, we would like to ask you something about an event that happened here, some months ago. If you would be so kind,” jaejoong said.
“Och, let me look at my notes,” bulky man said and took the black notes from his table and opened it.
“Och, miss please sit down, I don’t know how long it will take,” he said when he noticed Hyper.
Jaejoong leaned to her and whispered to her ear.
“Arigato,” she bowed to him and sat on the only one chair in the room.
 
“So you mean the problem I got from those fans,” He said and glanced at them. DBSK nodded and he stood up “ And what do you need to know about that night?”
“Firstly, where we would find that clan or group that came that night?”
“The name was really stupid, they were cold the white goblins, I can’t really tell you where they live or anything like that, that’s what police told me,” man answered and sat back on the chair.
Hyper gave Max a paper with the questions she wanted to ask. She prepared the questions the night before, because it would be uncomfortable to ask them through others.
 
“Can I have another question?” Max asked and smiled at that bulky man.
“You can, ask whatever you need,”
“That night, the group that came here, those called DBSK and they fans, they were assigned to come? With their fans?”
Man sighed and said “ Yeah they were, but also they were admitted to be here just until midnight. Because after that those White Goblins told me that they want to come. So I allowed the SBS to get them in. But they came in a different hour we had agreed. Suddenly the club was filled with people, I had to call police,”
“And what about those White Golblins, after that incident what happened to them?”
 
This time Max moved Hyper’s paper to Junsu.
“ And that’s the thing. They used so big ado here. I couldn’t open my club for almost a week. And police just released them with warning,”
The paper moved to Yunho this time and he asked “ And what about the money for the damage, did they pay you?”
“That’s what is really surprising, they send me a lot more money that was needed, I don’t know where they managed to get them,”
Jaejoong was the other one with question “ Many reporters came to ask you questions after that incident?”
Man shook his head “No, not really,”
Junsu translated to Hyper what man said and all of them thanked and bowed to him.

 

 


Thank you for reading another chapter of my FF. Hope you'll like it. I can't say how many more chapters it will get by I would say that 55 maybe......stay with me..and enjoy...and if you find something interesting or the other way, don't wait and tell me...write me...e-mail me....use the smoke signals or use pigeon:D

Have a nice day:D

this is not my picture too...but is too charming:D