Chapter 2

One in the box
The next week Jaejoong came to his father’s work with a lot more enthusiasm. He knew that it was because of Hyper’s attitude to him. He hoped to see her more and to share  good conversation .
“Hi boy!” she said placing her hands naturally on his shoulders and tapping him on them.
“Hi girl!” he said, looking at her with a big smile on his face.
He felt so happy to see her.
It was his father’s advertisement shoot and he had to be in some of the scenes.
“Looking good as always!” she stated honestly.
“I know I’m just handsome,”
“I’m glad that you know your price and place. Yeah you are just the handsome guy,”
He looked at her with a serious glance ” I’m lot more that just handsome,”
“ But you said it yourself,”
“Stop  taking the words from my mouth and using it like you want,”
 “But that is my job around here,”
“ Park De Bin! What exactly are you doing right now?”
“I’m doing everything in right way,” she replied to the question from her boss.
“ I don’t think you now your place. Go and finish the work on set!”
“ Araso, Araso Ajjumna!” she replied boxed Jaejoong on his shoulder an ran away.
“Well cutie is she troubling you? Do you feel uncomfortable? She is a little bit strange person,”
“I can say that she is the only one who seems normal to me,”
“Jaejoong how can you say that. What about me?”
Jaejoong looked at Hyper’s boss and didn’t know what to say.
Fortunately someone called her so he didn’t have to  answer her strange question.
 
The rest of the video recording was calm. Hyper wasn’t there she had to work with PD full time, because he was too lazy to organise his things. She had to do everything by herself.
Jaejoong wanted to leave, but wanted something else too. He wanted Hyper’s phone number, he hoped  to be in touch with her more often now. And he wanted to introduce her to his band members.
So he waited until everything had been cleaned and PD was gone.
“What are you still doing here?”
“Waiting for you!”
“Boy let me tell you. This is not going to work I’m too good for you” she said jokingly.
“you never know if you don’t try to be with me,” Jaejoong seemed to agree to her play and went with a flow.
“You are good!” she started laughing again.
“ I know! I am impressive!”
“Don’t steal my words! So why are you waiting?”
“To get your phone number,”
She looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
“But you don’t have to give it to me if you don’t want to.  And it is nothing like….”
She grabbed his phone from a table set and already gave him her number.
“I don’t care. You want it? You have it. But let me warn you, it’s hard to start something with me. And I suppose that is not the good idea to introduce me to some of your other friends unless you are ready to face the consequences.”
“Well I’m ready,”
“And have you found already why are they calling me Hyper?”
“No.”
She started smiling widely with an evil smirk.

When she got home she found her roommate Tae-ra looking to her wardrobe and sighing.
“Bo? Weyo??? Where are you going?!” she asked lying at the bed comfortably and closing her eyes.
It was Friday. The day that for university student meant “party time”.
“Disco. Come with me? Please Hyper!!! Please! You know that without you it isn’t the same. From the moment you started working with PDs it’s hard to get you go out with us. Please, please do it for your unnie!”
“Let me think for a bit. I’m coming of course. When are we going?”
“ I don’t know, but 4 hours later. I’ll wake you. Don’t worry.”
“Well, I believe you. Wake me an hour before going ok?”
Tae-ra had woken her up just like she promised. Tae-ra was already prepared. She had a sparkling silver dress which was long to her knees and she had shoulders.
Hyper stood up and walked to her closet.
She looked in and got from it a long yellow shirt which must have been pretty comfy and a black legins.
She took her boots and put it on.
To let you know our Hyper better let me introduce you to how she looks. She is really small something about 154 cm. She has a long black hair and a brown big eyes and a really full lips but they are not very red, just pink. She feels the best with trousers or jeans on and in comfortable boots that are for every event the good choice.
Tae-ra loved doing make up so she did it also for Hyper.
“We look good,”
“Let’s go party!”
They switched off the lamps and closed the door.
They met their group in front of a night club.
“Hyper! Finally! You are going too! DJ and guys will be happy,”
 

“Yah. Joong-a! We are going clubbing come with us!”
“Max? You are allowed to go?”
“ Hyung! I’m old enough!”
“Somehow I don’t feel like you are,” said Micky coming to room and fixing his hair.
“ You are going too?”
“Yeah. Yunho was really pitiful and my heart couldn’t stand it. You know that I’m so soft,”
“Hyung! Come on! I know you haven’t been anywhere from Japan accident!”
“Yah, Max. This is a bad memory. Don’t tease your hyung like that,”
“Arraso Mr. Xiah Junsu,”
“Why do we have to have this kind of Maknae?” Micky pointed out.
Jaejoong already stood up. It was hard to resist Max. By the way Jaejoong was a part of boy band called DBSK(Dong bang shin ki). He lived in apartment with other members U-know or Yunho, Xiah Junsu, Micky Yoochun and the maknae Max Changmin.
They used to go clubbing sometimes. But in Japan something happened on party and it kind of seemed that it was Jaejoong’s fault. From that moment he hadn’t been anywhere.
This was the first time that they persuaded him to go somewhere. It was almost like a miracle.
They stood by the bar and decided to order some juice. Fortunately people didn’t care to look at them more and there wasn’t a lot of scream from fan girls. Maybe it was because the club was just for the people that were known by owner. And the most of them were idols just like our DBSK.
“Are you happy hyung that you are out? De?”
“Yeah Max I am. It’s good to be outside once again,”
“ But don’t you think there is nothing happening here today?” Micky asked.
It was truth. There was a lot of people in club but just three drunk guys were dancing and all the girls formed some kind of groups and were just talking.
And the guys were behind the bar, drinking and waiting for some action from girls.
Then the music started to lift up. The famous song was playing.
DBSK has spotted that all the guys behind the bar started laughing and barman whistling.
“OU! Look who is there!”
Jaejoong didn’t know for who was that shout but naturally looked in the direction they were pointing.
In a middle of the dance floor there were 6 girls. 5 of them seemed to be normal but the sixth was absolutely out of a mind. She was dancing crazily. She shook her head like a rumba ball and her hair was everywhere. Other girls where jumping and smiling.
She had a yellow shirt on and a black legins.
The DJ said to the microphone” Hyper came! Yes she is here. Let’s go party!”
Jaejoong looked at the dancing girl. Is that really Hyper?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I hope that you will like Hyper. her character is based on a lot of kpopers I know:D  I will be uploading so quickly as I can...