Chapter 8

One in the box
After a few hours of traveling Victoria shouted ”Sea! I see sea!” 
Everyone looked from the window and saw a beautiful beach and water coming with waves.
Jae- Suk opened a little bus window and let the air came into bus. The salty taste of sea made them almost thirsty.
PD called Hyper. They had to begin the recording again. Hyper put on big headphones and sat next to PD to discuss their other move.
They decided to shoot it from a car that is going to ride beside the bus. Bus then stopped and Hyper with PD sat  into big car with other stuff crew and machines that was going with them.
 
One cameraman sat on a spur that was driven by car. He was shooting the bus from outside until it parked on parking spot near the harbor.
Another bus with running man crew and main cast was already there.
The first who got to them were PD with Hyper.
 
“Ah, Gyra! How it went? Jeremy, it’s nice that you are here,” PD said and bowed to a pretty girl standing beside him and shook hands with tall man.
Hyper was in a little daze. That guy called Jeremy was really handsome, not just handsome, he had some kind of threatening aura.
I like this!
“Ah I should probably introduce you to each other,” PD said.
“This is Park De-Bin, she is my new intern. This person is Jeremy he just ended in university. He was my intern before. So now he is working as my substitute. And this young lady is Gyra. She is also from your university. He has decided that she would be his helper,”
“It’s nice to meet you I am Hyper. Sunbae you are going to same university as I am?”
“It’s nice to meet you too,” Jeremy and Gyra responded together ” yes I am in last year,”
“So, Jeremy how did it go?” PD asked young man and lightly hit his shoulder.
Jeremy had a short brown hair, he had a sharp jawline and thick lips but very big brown-black eyes. He was at least that tall as Jaejoong and Micky and had wide shoulders. His nose was a little bigger than it needed to be.
Oh! He is so handsome! Hyper thought. She found it extremely appealing that he is so imperfect.
 
Running man main cast came to them and Hyper was introduced to every one of them.
Kwang-soo was so tall that there was more than half-meter between them.
“Kwang-soo, oppa!” she shouted and hugged him intensively.
He was so surprised that he couldn’t say a world.
“ I am your big fan!” Hyper said and apologized instantly “ I’m sorry for my behavior. But it was  a bet with my friend who didn’t believe that I would hug you on first meeting. I am really sorry,”
“That’s ok,” Kwang-soo said and looked happy.
Haha came and hit him hardly on head “Ya! Happy now?”
Kwang-soo bowed his head “ Here it goes again!”
Kim Jong Kook came too and looked at them “ What happened children?”
 

In the meantime in the bus.
None of special guests couldn’t leave the bus. PD wanted to shoot them meeting their colleagues in a real time, no acting. They had to wait half an hour to get to the action.
While they were waiting, they sang songs, Max ate a sandwich that Jaejoong made for himself and Jusnu watched a soccer on his phone. Micky, Yunho and Jaejoong were watching Sunny and Victoria painting their nails and Jae-Suk was sleeping.
 “Ya! Guys! Look at her!” Micky shouted.
“Bo? At who?”
“Hyper,”
They all looked at her from the window. She was hugging Kwang-soo with stars in her eyes.
“Ou, now, she looks like a girl,” Max said.
“Yeah, she is beautiful from this perspective,” Micky suggested and fixed his hair.
“ She is always a girl, but you don’t see it,”
“Ya! Jaejoong Hyung, who is that tall guy talking to PD?” Junsu asked.
“Junsu, I am more curious about who is that beautiful woman talking with PD!?”
“ I have no idea. Micky, Junsu don’t be so nervous, you will found out,” Jaejoong said and scanned the girl about who was Micky talking about.
She was taller than Hyper. She looked 165 cm tall maybe. She had a long red hair, he couldn’t see her eyes but her body was well build. She looked like she used to do some sport.
“Well, indeed she is beautiful,” hissed Jaejoong for himself.
 

A large 5 floors high and at least 500m long ship was standing in front of them. The name of the ship was   yeoseong seon-won which means the sailors wife.
It was painted white and the stocks were painted blue. On a higher place was hanging Korean flag and under it was a flag with Running man logo.
 
The gate opened and a man in blue suit with white hat on came to them.
“ Good afternoon. I’m happy that you all arrived safely. My name is Hong Eun Jin. I’m the captain of this ship. Every single judgment goes through me. Now come on. I am going to introduce you to the place you are going to live for two weeks,”
He went through the gate and all Running man cast was following him.
They went to the highest floor. You could see two bars and three different swimming pools with white deck-chairs and white tables.
This was just one side of the ship. Other side was to a big dancing area with mixing place for DJ. You could see that it was made for people who liked to party.
“Now follow me,” Captain said and went downstairs. Stairs were so big that a seven people together could go together in the same time.
They were cowered with red carpet and railing was made from special wood.
Everybody descended together and found themselves in a big hall. The feeling in the hall was almost like in the shopping centre.
There were shops and boutiques everywhere. You could see the navigation boards that showed that there is also casino and few restaurants.
Sunny saw a beautiful dress hanging on a mannequin in the window of one boutique.
Victoria had to pull her from that place.
They headed to a big elevator. All people could go together in that lift. With PD, cameraman and sound engineers.
On another floor there was also a big hall. But you could see just a few places to go.
There were two night clubs one club for people who want to hear jazz and one big hall made for people who wanted to go to a ball.
Another room was closed and there were sounds coming from that place.
 
“This is a place where you can usually found me that’s main commanding room,” Captain said and showed them a big gate.
Another floor was a place for health care, there were hairdressers , cosmetic sallons, massages, spa world, saunas.
“WAW!” Victoria cried when she saw a big gym. It had also hall for basketball.
“OH! Achaaaa!” Junsu lightened up, when he saw a place that looked like a little football stadium.
 
Another floor was a hotel. Or the hotel part of the ship. There were rooms everywhere.
Captain went and opened one room for them to see.
It was so large. You could see luxurious bed and carpets and windows. It was so beautiful.
“Come on, now. It’s your turn!” Captain said and led them to another floor.
 
They came down to a big hall. It was painted white.
Captain stopped in front of long white counter.
He rang a little bell that was on the counter. In a few seconds girl in white outfit came. She looked like foreigner and she said” Captain. I prepared everything. I welcome you here. We are going to spend some time together now. My name is Natasha I am from Poland,” she looked at Running man crew and bowed a little.
“Ok. I am very pleased Natasha, in few moments they’ll come for their things,” Captain declared and looked at RM people.
“Come on, I’m going to show you were are your rooms,”
 
They followed him to the big corridor. He stopped and took from his pocket a folded paper with some kind of notes.
“I suppose, you don’t know what is your duty here. What are you going to do on this boat. You will be part of our personnel. On every evening you are going to get instructions on another day. You have to clean, serve and entertain our guests. They and other employees will give you points for your work. You will be divided into two groups. The group that will get more points will be winner. Losers will have to receive punishment.”
DBSK, Sunny, Victoria, Song Ji Ho, Lizzy, Jae-Suk, Kim jong kook, Song Joong ki, Haha, Gary, Ji-Suk-Jin and Kwang-soo were surprised.
Hyper couldn’t hold her laughter any longer. That looks were just adorable. Jaejoong looked at her and made a grim. “Ya! That’s not funny at all,”
He cross his arms and turned over.
Jeremy joined Hyper. Her laugh was contagious and soon everybody laughed. The Captain also.
“Right, here I have written what is your team and with who are you going to sleep in room.
 
The rooms are for 3 people. Now DBSK, Sunny, Victoria, Yu Jae-Suk first team. Others are second team. Room 42: Jae-Suk, Suk-Jin, Gary. Room 43 Kim Jong kook, Kwang-soo, Haha. Room 44 Max Changmin, Micky and Song Joong ki. Room 45 Kim Jaejoong, Junsu and Yunho. Room 46 Sunny, Lizzy and production crew Gyra and Room 47 Victoria, Song Ji-ho and Park De Bin from production crew.
Now Natasha will give you your keys and work clothes. So get dressed and at six o’clock  come to my office I will give you instructions. I hope that this journey is going to be fun and educational for you. Good luck!”
 

So yeah...they are going to start:D:D

By the way Hyper preferations(biases) from previous chapter aren't mine....I am different - like SUJU- Heechul, Exo- Chen, 2AM- Jinwoon, Shinee- Almighty Key:D:D and others...