Chapter 30

One in the box
Taxi driver them and showed his hand. He said something really quickly and Yunho paid him.
“How did you managed to learn Japanese. It’s like hard rock for me, I just can’t memorize the simply words,” Hyper shook her head.
“That’s not the point here, how did you come with that idea. I can’t believe that,” Micky said and took her suitcase.
“Why? It’s not that bad!” she disagreed with him.
“You changed our identities, how do you think we feel. And the looks of people on the streets! I can’t bare them, if they knew who we really are!” Junsu moaned and sniffed a little.
 
So to let you know what Hyper did I can just say. She made them invisible, with the best way you can make things invisible. She made them so visible, that everybody just thought about it lightly and never truly observed anything.
When she was in the plane, she texted DBSK’s manager and Sunny and Victoria, she asked them for help, she wanted the agreement from DBSK’s boss. Girls e-mailed her back, that he is very happy with the idea, but when it is going to end badly, she has to be prepared for his accusation.
After getting the confirmation that the boss is, ok with it she called her friend from internet page and let her know that, she has a information that absolutely same looking group of people, who are saying that they are DBSK although they are not, is going to Japan, to provoke the media there.
So she made the real DBSK guys into fake DBSK. Every person on the streets then thought that they are just rubbish who are taking advantage for looking almost the same as the famous singers.
 
Taxi driver adviced them one motel that is cheap and clean and  they can spend the night there.
So they paid for three rooms and went to have a dinner.
“How long do you think, we are going to stay here?” Micky asked when another 15 year old girl showed him her middle finger.
Hyper chuckled “I don’t know three days at least, I have to do lot of things, but you guys can have your own program. I mean now you are free to go anywhere, and do everything that you want!”
“That’s not funny!” Max said and stuffed his mouth with noodles.
“Yeah it is,” Hyper nodded and punched Jaejoong who was sitting near her.
“And will you tell us your plan, or we have to wait till tomorrow?” Yunho asked but the answer was so noticeable from Hyper’s glare that there was no need for an answer.
“Come on guys, finish your meal and let’s do something strange today. Something you haven’t done. Something you really can’t do. We have this night to have fun and forgot our problems,” Hyper surprisingly said and guys stood up.
 
It felt like a new wave of energy flowed through them.
“Fighting!” Junsu cried and raise his fist.
DBSK and Hyper followed him and only Max sat still and tried to eat 30 noodles at once.
Jaejoong hissed “Wait, our maknae is still hungry. Let’s feed him, and then go. I am not prepared to his moans of being hungry,”
Micky ordered another round of food and when it came everyone started filling Changmin’s stomach.
“And do you know where we should go in this time, and what shall we do?” Yunho asked and burped.
“I have an idea, but I don’t know if you would like it!” Jaejoong said.
 

 
Black horse. That is how they called it. It was a shop for motorbikes. You could rent there motorbike by hour or two or less.
 
When DBSK arrived there, they were almost closed but luckily they made an exception, because they wanted to borrow 5 bikes at once.
Hyper was so nervous and afraid. She had a driving licence but it was too scary for her, to go on such machine on her own.
“You are going with me, don’t worry. I can’t ride it pretty well,” Jaejoong said and squeezed her hand to express that she didn’t have anything to worry about.
Seller gave them instructions how to ride every single one of them. Hyper didn’t understand a word but she nodded with DBSK.
 
Micky looked at his beautiful machine. It was blue with white stripes. He had also the same coloured helmet. On the other way Yunho had got a white machine with blue stripes. Max was enchanted by dark red one and Junsu wanted yellow bike.
Jae asked Hyper to choose the one she wants, she had chosen black one with silverfish wheels.
“And you guys all know how to ride those?”
“Yeah, we had one MV where we had to ride them for a moment, so we know how to do it. And Yunho and me, we also played with them in the movies, so it’s not so hard,” Micky said and sat on his bike.
The seller in the shop instructed them also, where they can use the motorbikes without bigger disturb. It was a long road and just few vehicles appeared on it.
 
Junsu helped Hyper to put on the helmet and smiled.
“It’s going to be all right, don’t worry too much. Hyung is  going to ride safely, he wouldn’t do anything to hurt you,” he said and piched her nose through opened helmet.
“Come! What about a race?” Max asked and comforted himself on his machine. Fortunately it was big enough to hide his long legs.
“No!” Hyper shouted and everybody jumped.
“Why?”
“You can but at first leave me behind and have a race like that, but I am too afraid,” she stated honestly and Joong clapped his hands.
“So, and what about you being the one who is going to start the race. Like in those movies. You know Fast and Furious or how they are called,” Junsu pointed out and guys nodded.
“That’s a good idea. So but I don’t know with what I am going to start you. They usually use a T-shirt, but don’t think I am going to strip myself and get cold like this,”
 
“What about this?” Yunho took his red scarf and gave it to her.
“That looks good, I think It may work, but don’t go really distant. I don’t want to be here alone,” Hyper said and shrugged a little.
“Don’t you worry, we are here to look after you, and you aren’t going to give me a kiss to win this race?” Jae winked at her.
Hyper smiled and came closer to him.
She leaned closer closer and closer, and then she grabbed his helmet and kissed it.
“Here you go? Anyone else?” she asked and guys shook their heads.
When they decided where are they going to finish and start. Hyper stood ten meters from them and said. “Ready, steady, GO!” with the scar falling down five colourful vehicles started their engine and went past her so quickly that her hair flew.
 
After few minutes they returned.
Hyper breathed out. Nobody looked hurt and everyone was smiling.
“So, who won?”
“Who do you think?”
“Yunho?”
Micky nodded and continued “ Jae was second and Max was third. Junsu was last,”
Jae came to Hyper with helmet still on and she punched it hardly. “I kissed you, and you dare to lose?” bad helmet.
Joong muttered “That’s because I forgot to take my glasses off! I saw nothing,”
“That’s truth, and he could easily win, but anyway. I am the master!!” Yunho said.
Jaejoog tossed Hyper another helmet, and she sat behind him.
“I am going to go slowly, until you like it,” He said and started his engine.
 
DBSK rode through the streets with whistling and happy laughter. They enjoyed the breeze the lights and the speed.
Hyper on the other way squeezed Jae’s waist so tightly that even through the heavy jacket, he could feel her heartbeat and her body.
Jaejoong hugged her many times, but as a man he had a hard time like this. She was just his friend but in this situation he had to remind it to himself a lot more than ever.
Their motorbike was the slowest, so nobody else saw when Jaejoong suddenly stopped the machine and took of his helmet.
He turned over to see Hyper’s eyes  and took her helmet off too.
Her eyes  were closed and she asked “Why did we stop?”
“Look at me!” he said and cupped her face with his hands. She did the way she was told and opened them.
His face was so close that she had hard time to breath. And his observing beautifully shaped eyes didn’t make it easier for her.
“Are you ok?”
“It is nothing, I get used to it,”
“Hyper, you are my friend. You don’t have to play that you can do anything. You need help, as much as we do. Just say so, it’s nothing bad,”
 
My legs are trembling and hands too. What the hell is wrong with me? Guess I have to be honest with this man and say what’s wrong.
“You are right, I can’t do this. I am too frightened. It so unstable and I just want to go by normal bike,” she hissed.
Unexpectedly Jae kissed the top of her nose and hugged her.
“Everything is going to be fine. Just step off this bike and wait for me, I am going to find others,”
NO! When you go after them without me, they are going to know that I am afraid and they will use it against me.
“No, I can survive next few minutes. We will find them and I can go back to motel and you can enjoy your ride for a little more. What about this?”
Jaejoong without answer put her helmet on and started his engine again. He was really happy that she showed her delicate side to him. And he knew why she didn’t want his band members to see her like this.
Somehow he got used after several minutes to her arms around his waist. And more or less he had to admit to himself that he liked it a lot.
 

I want to go with them on bikes too.....hm.....

Have you seen the interview with JYJ when Junsu spoke about crocodile meat pizza????