Chapter 4

One in the box
Hyper was running around like a crazy bee. But she didn’t complain. It was just the thing she loved. She loved being active,  to do things with her mind and full body. Her speciality was that she could get you anything you wanted. It took some time according to what it was, but she could get anything and anywhere.
When she walked across the street to the shop with pets her phone rang.
“Hello?”
“Hi! Do you have a minute?!”
“Joong! Right now it’s not the best time. I have to get the numbers of sold pets for your father!”
“Sorry for interrupting. By the way what is that for?”
“We are doing some calculations about the pets without owners. How many of them are just a little doggies. You know Mr. Kim wants to get some restriction for buying pets so they are not going to be on streets without owner. Joong your father is great human,”
“You love my father?”
“Of course I do. Who else would I serve 24/7? Just the one I love. And what do you need? My poor little idol?”
“Do you know Si-Won from Super Junior?”
“That is a really stupid question,”
“Just answer for once, please!”
“Yeah,”
“So he is having some kind of showcase and premiere of his play in theatre. I want to go cheer for him. Would you like to go with me?”
“Of course. But it depends when, because I have to write and send a long application form for internship,”
“ It’s next Saturday on 7PM. It’s ok?”
“I think that I can come, but I don’t know for sure. So you’d better ask someone else too. Like your members,”
“They are coming too, but I wanted to go with you,”
“So, after all they don’t like me? Am I right? Because I’m not like other girls,” Hyper asked despite knowing the truth.
“They do not hate you,”
“ That is good. Don’t worry I am not gonna scare them anymore. I let you know if I can come. Bye Boy! I have to go work”
 

The time went quickly and Saturday came.
Jaejoong picked up Hyper at her campus. He wore tuxedo and his hair was dyed red.
Hyper wore red strapless dress which reached to the knees.
When Jaejoong saw her he said” Looking good,”
“You too, Hadsome!”
They hand in hand got in car and Jaejoong drove to the theatre.
 
When they entered the auditorium Hyper noticed something very strange.
Four people wearing strange outfit were glancing behind the drapery. They wore black jumpers with hoods.
Hyper sensed something tricky and she became curious about what is happening.
“What are you thinking about?”
“Something is not right. I think that your members are little strange today,” she answered Jaejoong’s question.
“What? They did it? I didn’t expect that they would really go on with their plan,”
Hyper sensed that he become nervous.
“Are we going to check them?”
“Yeah, I have a really bad feeling that something is going to happen,”
“Bro, you are like a mother. They are old enough,”
“Yes, that is what is troubling me. If they weren’t it would be acceptable that they are so childish here, I am childish too but not in theatre,”
“OK mummy, come on. Saviors!”
Joong took sunglasses from his pocket and put them on. Hyper stopped and pointed at him with her index finger ”Why are you wearing them?”
Jaejoong grabbed her hand and went secretly like a spy “I don’t know. I am used to it,”
Hyper didn’t asked more. It wouldn’t help. There are things I am never gonna understand about guys.
They went to the corridor and decided who is going which direction.
 

“Hyung? Are you going to Siwon’s premiere?” Yunho asked brushing his teeth.
“Yeah, you guys coming too?”
“Yes, we’ll go. Come with us,”
“I can’t I’m going with Hyper already. But you can join,”
Max made a face expressing: Like we ever do.
“I  knew that you wouldn’t. And where are your suits?”
Micky entered room with jumper and black jeans on.
“We are going like this, I look good. Or don’t I?”
“Are you serious?” Joong started laughing and held his stomach.
“Yes we are, why do you see something wrong here? Do you want to know reason?”
“It would be an honor if you’d tell me,”
“There is that woman and she is always troubling our poor Micky,” Junsu said and smiled widely.
“How many times I have to apologize for that?”
“You have a nice 60 years of living ahead. So you can practice now, it’s your fault for giving her hopes. By the way, Joong I don’t understand why she is not troubling you. Why is it that only us four has to run from her,”Yunho thought.
“Surely it has an explanation,” Joong said to himself. He knew why but he wouldn’t tell others. He already gave her photos and some tickets to concerts so she is not bothering anymore.
But it was real fun watching those guys boiling in their own sweat.
“Can I suggest something? It wouldn’t be better if you go normally? To go like this is really……stupid,”
“Hyung I told them too. But they are not listening,” Max said.
“But you’ll get in trouble,”
“I am maknae I can do ruthless things,”
Junsu clenched his jaw” I will call Hyukjae to come as a woman! It will be fun!”
“And then we go eat!”
“Max you ate 10 minutes ago,”
 

 “Guys? What exactly are you doing here?” said Jaejoong who had found his dongsaengs hiding behind the colored commercial wall.
“Hyung,” all 4 people said and happily came to hug him. “She spotted us, we don’t know where to hide from her. And it looks that journalists have already seen us. We can not be photographed like this. Our manager will kill us!”
“ Ya! He will kill me too because I’m oldest. Fu…it!”
“And now what?” Junsu asked “Hyukjae is coming already like a man and we are like this. I hoped that his woman’s clothes will be bigger hit. But he refused. Stupid Hyukjae!”
Joong couldn’t hold his laughter any longer. This situation was so ridiculous that it didn’t seem possible.
“Guys. There is woman changing room. There shouldn’t be somebody right now, because it already started. We can hide there until we figure something out,” Micky showed them a closed door with woman picture on it.
DBSK without further thinking came to the room and closed the door.
“Hyper is here with me,”
“We all know that,” said Yunho sarcastically.
“She can help. She can borrow some suits for you, she is good in things like that!” Joong ignored Mickey’s face.
For DBSK was really hard to accept help from someone. Especially if it was Hyper.
Not really satisfied they agreed with help and Joong called Hyper.
“OK. I’m gonna try to find the right for them. But it will take some time ok?”
“Yeah, thanks girl,”
“Doesn’t matter. This is bigger fun than sitting on my ,”
 
When Joong turned off his phone the door opened.
DBSK was terrified.
In a second they stuffed themselves in a big closet and closed the door.
It was head to head, foot to foot and they must had been like a puzzle.
“YA! Hyung, don’t move because you are squeezing my….ehm….important part,”
“Sorry, but Junsu’s hand is on my , so it is uncomfortable, Yunho,”
“Max, your knees are bumping to my hands,”
“Mian, Hyung but my legs are long,”
“Why are you so tall?”
“Stop it, they gonna hear,” Micky stopped the complaining.
Three young women came to the room. It was very happy coincidence that DBSK managed to hide themselves. It would be very strange and interrupting if those women found the boy band DBSK talking in their changing room.
DBSK prayed to not be found and they started be curious about what they’ll talk about.
One voice stated” Ah, Ji-na. I don’t know what to do anymore,”
“Why? It is not going with Siwon well?”
“Don’t mention him. He is polite as always, but I cannot get that much attention from him as I want. It’s frustrating,”
“Did you tried those thing I said?” third voice asked.
“Yes, but they are not working. I saw him getting red because of my aegyo but it didn’t change his attitude to me. He is well-mannered but that is all,”
“So you are not going forward. That is a shame,”
“Nothing new in this area. I said before that with Siwon it’s not going to work. But we can try it on someone like DBSK. Max Changmin is really cute and he would fall for our cuteness for real,”
“Yeah, and I think that to win over someone like Micky who is cocky is really easy,”
“They are cute. We have to be very afraid and you know breakable, keep your poses,”
“Ya! I heard that Yunho haven’t been in relationship many times. I heard that he is very innocent,”
“I heard that too,”
“I have to come up with some plan,”
“And what about Jaejoong and Junsu?”
“Junsu is fine for me. He is the sweet guy. He would fall instantly. I think, we have to find something about them in tv shows. That should be our homework,”
“Jaejoong is oldest. I know that he had some girlfriends and he lived with eight sisters so I think he is the hardest from them. He needs someone mischievous but cute at the same time. I think,”
One of the girls sighted “Why we cannot touch them normally and play innocent. I always have some dark thoughts in my mind you know? It’s hard to not show them…”
“ I am in the same situation and I think all of us are,”
Somebody knocked on the door very loudly.
“De?” one girl asked and opened the door.
“Siwon has lost his phone and I have to find it. May I step in?” Hyper’s voice asked.
“Yes, of course. And where is Siwon now?”
“He is looking for it in the hall. He said that it should be there, because he was sitting there before he came to the stage,”
Girls walked of the room somewhere else.
Sound of Hyper’s boots was echoing in the room. She opened the closet door and burst to laugh.
 
 
 
 

 Och.....the summer is here guys...........I can't think in this hot weather:D Hope you like it...more to come.....
 
And by the way, this is awesome I just can't help myself
Junsu:D