Chapter 52

One in the box

So here is the ending chapter......I felt so confused when I wrote it..If I shoudn't end it differently....but I guess this what how it was supposed to end.........


“ I can’t take this anymore!” Ji-ho cried suddenly and everybody turned to her. She was standing, her hands on her hips in fists.
“What?” Micky asked.
“Them!” his noona pointed on Hyper and Jaejoong. Both startled friends glanced at each other and shrugged their shoulders.
“I don’t get what you mean unnie,”
 
Ji-ho breathed loudly in and out “  Tae-ra, you know what I mean? Right?” Her dongsaeng answered with bow and look that explained everything.
Everybody who was present there was surprised, Ji-ho looked pissed off by something and had serious grim.
“You two stand up!” she ordered and Tae-ra pulled Hyper up and pushed her to the standing Jaejoong. They stand shoulder to shoulder, almost pressed to each other and stared at Ji-ho and Tae-ra with confused look.
 
“You two, can’t be just friends. It’s too hard to believe. I won’t be persuaded about your relationship until I see that you are telling the truth,”
Present people’s eyes widened with sudden understanding. Truthfully, all of them through the night observed them. They wanted to know the truth too and their faces revealed it.
“And, what about that?” Jae questioned. He didn’t know where this conversation led to but was pretty curious.
“I saw you, holding hands, hugging, staring at each other, doing lot of things normal couple does all the time,” Ji-ho started and everybody agreed “ I haven’t seen you, do one thing only, kissing,”
 
Girls gasped and placed hands on their lips, boys shivered and their eyes sparkled.
Hyper and Jae hadn’t moved not an inch. They didn’t stumble, gasp or be without air. They nodded.
She was right, they hadn’t kissed.
 
“And? Unnie, I feel I know where are you leading us, but..”
“You should kiss, I am sure you don’t even know what you feel for each other,” Ji-ho said and fiercely gazed at Jaejoong.
Joong on the other hand focused on Hyper. His friend simply blinked and smiled.
I don’t mind. It’s truth. I feel like the time to know what I feel for this person finally came.
 
Tae-ra came closer to her friend and whispered to her ear “ Listen to your heartbeat,”
Hyper chuckled, because immediately she started singing that song in her head.
 
“And we have to kiss in front of you?” Hyper asked and unwillingly blushed. She didn’t mind kissing in public, but to consider that it would be the first time between her and Jae, it felt ridiculous that so many people had to witness it.
“We want to see if you are right or not, I wan’t to see your expression. I am, we are, never going to bother you about this thing if you were right all the time,”
Jae giggled “ It’s pretty good offer, “
“Deal,” Hyper said and turned to  Jaejoong.
 
He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer, which made other girls to yip even more.
Hyper chuckled and listened to her heart.
Throb!
Her friend’s eyes smirked. She caugh that emotion, it felt like a big idea flew in his mind.  Abruptly she realized what he wanted to do.
She smiled to encourage him. Tangling her hands around his neck and tiptoing to be taller she listened again.
Throb!
He leaned closer and the next thing both friends had done made everybody speechless.
 
Throb!
All of them  had expected that Jae would give her something like a small peck  on lips, or just a simple kiss. But no! They totally went for it.
Throb!
The moment Hyper felt his lips pressed on hers, she let go of every thought in her head and just simply enjoyed the moment and listened to her heart. She was still tiptoing,  her heart was beating strongly and fast, she could feel it.
Throb!
Her eyes were closed and she liked the way he held her, he her back. She liked the way he tasted like a coffee. His lips were moving calmly and they gave her a pleasure.
Throb!
When he let go of her, she smiled. It felt good.
 
Her cheeks were slightly red and her eyes sparkled. Jae was smiling from ear to ear, his breath quicker and his gaze sweet.
Throb!
Both of them glanced at speechless people.
“I can’t believe this!” Ji-ho scratched her head “ How can you? Nothing, like nothing? You don’t feel…”
 
“Attraction?” Hyper smiled “ Of course I feel it, the tension, everything. But not love, NO,” she glanced at Jaejoong who simply nodded.
Throb!
Ji-ho was dumbfounded “ I am without a word…” she sat on her seat. Everybody stayed speechless until Hyper said “ Don’t worry guys, we are leaving for a moment, you can gossip all the way you want,”
Jaejoong took her hand and pulled her “ We are going to walk for several minutes, bye!” he waved and with those word the two of them disappeared in the night.
 
“There is something wrong with those two people,” Ji-ho said and Tae-ra agreed. She knew all the things Hyper thought, all the things she felt and had been through. Rest of DBSK wasn’t any different. They knew their band member good enough to sense that there was something more.
Sad truth was that only two who didn’t get it, were the two main characters.
 

 

Hyper and Jaejoong hooked to each other walked without saying a word. Moment before, both of them felt so powerful, so overhelmed so prideful.
But then, walking next to each other after they shared a passionate kiss, was little odd.
And the silence was even worse.
Throb!
 
“You know, that I am leaving soon?” Jaejoong asked and broke the ice between them.
“ You know I’ll miss you?”
“ I know, I’ll miss you too,” Jaejoong said and held tigher her hand to let her know that he ment what he said.
Throb! Throb!
Hyper suddenly realized back then, when Ji-ho asked them about their feelings, he didn’t really answered “ Jae? Can’t I ask you something?”
 
“It depends, what is the question,” he smiled and stopped walking to look at his friend. It was night already, but they were already adjusted to the darkness so they saw wach other good.
Throb!Throb!
“What you really felt?”
Jaejoong’s eyes widened and he chuckled “ The same as you, nothing more,”
Throb! Throb!
 
“You know, I have forgotten last time we were together to give you something,” she said and started looking for something in her pocket “ I hope, you’ll like it, I know it’s your favourite colour,”
Jaejoong looked at her hand. On her small palm rested a bracelet, the same bracelet as his band members already got from her, with black conch.
Throb!Throb!
 
He carefully took it in his hands and said “ Thank you! I thought you haven’t one for me. I was jealous, that everyone got one expect of me,”
“Silly, I would never ever forget about you. You are my best friend, you know what I have in mind,” she ruffled his head. Yes, he was indeed her best friend. And although her heart beat faster when he was with her, or when he kissed her, it didn’t jumped or flattered from love.
Throb!Throb!
 
“I will miss you that month very very much,” she said and looked at his face. His gaze was sweet and caring.
He pulled her to a hug and pressed her small body close to his “ I’ll miss you too,”
 
Hyper’s eyes had widened in shock when she felt her heart.
 
Throb! Throb!
Throb! Throb!Throb!Throb!
Jump!Jump!Jump!Jump!Jump!
 
Did my heart just flattered?
Flattered?
What the hell?
 
 
 
The end of the first part......
 
 

So as description says Hyper heart fluttered from heart again.....as I said already...this story was about friendship between two main characters. ......

And the second part of the story Two in the box