Chapter 21

One in the box
Gyra surprised Jaejoong who was changing his uniform into casual clothes.
“Ah, Miane. I didn’t mean to surprise you like this,” she said and covered her eyes with both of her palms.
“Och, that’s ok. Don’t worry,” Jae quickly dressed himself into grey shirt with V-neck.
Gyra was blushing really hardly, her cheeks were pure red when she gave Joong white envelope.
“What is it?”
Gyra wasn’t able to find the words she had still in front of her eyes Jaejoong’s very well build arms and shoulders “ Oppa, this is from PD…”
“So thanks for giving it to me Gyra, you didn’t have to come, you could just sent it by my members. I really appreciate that you came. Kamsamnida,” he smiled and revealed his white teeth.
This really wasn’t any help to Gyra. Jaejoong was taught how to smile to make girl's hearts melt. And Gyra wasn’t any different.
When she was able to respond she bowed and smiled at him.
After she closed the door Jajoong opened the envelope.
In that envelope was one picture and instruction. His pupils were beginning to grow bigger as he was reading.
He grabbed his jacket and ran from the room.
DBSK members all gathered in their room and looked at each other.
“They can’t be normal, if they want us to dress like this,” Yunho said and spin his head.
“But it isn’t that bad, or not? It could be worse,”
“Yah! Junsu-hyung it’s because you are ok with it. Because we all know, that you watch a lot and exchange it with Eunhyuk hyung. But we are not like you,”
“Max, Junsu calm down. It’s just for fun. Just imagine, when we have got this what about other people?”

Everybody gathered in dark ballroom that was now changed into some kind of hall with podium.  You could see just few people standing few cm in front of you, so RM cast was just talking and standing there, waiting for someone who is going to explain everything to them.
It was 6PM so everyone else was at dinner.
 
From the absolute silence Jae-Suk’s voice echoed “ So, for the moment of surprise, I will tell you your instructions in total darkness. You are going to do cosplay today. Both of the teams RM team and SM team are wearing clothes that are from some famous…” and that was when Ji-Suk-Jin voice came in “What, it’s not that famous, not everybody has to know that, wait a moment,”
“Ok, hyung, my fault, so the clothes are from famous anime, so you are going to do an act from the series, our PD is going to give you your script and you have one and half hour to rehearse. Our guests are going to give points to both of the teams, and this points can be decisive  in the last moments. So for those who haven’t seen each other, now, hyung help me,” Jae-Suk said and Suk-jin started “ 3-2-1 now!!!”
 
Eyes of all were irradiated by light. They couldn’t for several moments realize what was standing in front of them.
Both teams stood there in total shock.
It was Haha who first started laughing at everyone.
Jeremy and Hyper stood there too hiding their smiles and looking at each other.
PD came and brought sheets of paper with lot of words he said “Now, this is your script for next moments, I wish you luck!”
 

The SM team was sitting in the gym on the floor and reading the script. Hyper and Jeremy were with them.
SM team was assigned to play an act from anime called Inu x Boku SS.
Because they were short of girls, Hyper had to play role too. But it wasn’t like she didn’t like cosplay. She loved watching it, but never participated, so it was a good opportunity for her, as she thought.
Jaejoong and Hyper were playing the main characters. It wasn’t like everyone wanted to let them play together as a pair.
But the main character was just as small as Hyper and Victoria for that role didn’t suited at all.
Hyper was dressed as Ririchiyo Shirakiin, Jaejoong was wearing  the clothes of Sōshi Miketsukami and others were also wearing the outfits from that anime. Micky was the most complaining one, he was wearing outfit of Zange Natsume and he was Junsu’s servant.
All of them were excited and little uncomfortable, because the outfits were little extravagant.
 
So the characters from left (Yunho, Sunny, Junsu, Jaejoong, Hyper,, Changmin, Victoria and last is Micky)
 
On the other hand RM team stayed at the ballroom and they were also little bit startled. They’d got as assignment Sword art online. And the main characters were Song-Ji-hyo and Gary.
 

 

They are being all so silly on the TV but they are all working really hard on this. And they play that they don’t care.
Hyper thought when she peeked in,  to watch what they are doing.
 
“Ou Hyper you stepped on my tail!” Jae complained as he walked closer to her, who was still with head on the door.
“And it hurts you? I am really sorry to disappoint you my dear but this is not real,” Hyper grabbed one of the white tails on Jaejoong’s costume.
“Sorry, but I am already on my role, so don’t say such things,”
Hyper looked at herself. She was also dressed up in her costume so she smirked at Joong “ So, if you are really playing already. Shouldn’t you call me Ririchiyo-sama. I am your master dear Miketsukami?”
Jaejoong looked at her and kneeled immediately.
 
She looked him in the two coloured eyes with contacts and he held her hand.
“I am not worth you my lady, I shouldn’t be pointing on you doing anything. Because every time you touch me, it’s simple pleasure,”
With kiss on her hand he just sealed his absolute commitment to his role.
“Both of you, why are you not rehearsing?” Yunho came.
“We are, and you? You are my former fiancé, aren’t you?” Hyper smiled at him and he absolutely changed his attitude.
“Yeah, of course. This shirt is S and this door is M and this boat is also M. And Victoria is MANIAC….”
Micky who suddenly barged into his hyung said “Ok. We understand hyung! You are already into your role too, come we have to rehearse once more,”
Jaejoong punched Micky’s rabbit black ears and smiled “Och! Micky, don’t be sad about it. Just take it as an opportunity, for you as an actor to grow more,”
 
On the other hand Junsu came, with his blond wig and pulled Micky by his tie.
“Come here,”
“Ya! That should be me! I am like this, Xiah Junsu do you want to choke me?”
Yunho, Jae and Hyper looked at each other knowing that this night is going to be longer that they thought.
Max wasn’t any help. Firstly he didn’t wanted to play anything. Then after few moment he wore the outfit that was given to him, but then when he realized that he will have to change to another outfit which is flying scroll he just angrily disappeared.
Sunny went to find him. They all had just few moments until the show is going to start and Max was nowhere to find.
Micky was quarrelling with Junsu all the time and that wasn’t any help.
 
Jeremy came and told them “ Hey, you are going up in ten minutes, so behave,”
Max came in, his mouth was stuffed with sushi and Sunny was holding his arm and pulling him with her.
“Shiro, Shiro, Shiro! I don’t want to go! NOOOO!!”
“Maknae, stop playing hard to get, what do we have to get you, so you will be good ??” Yunho asked as he came closer to his dongsaeng.
Max still with mouth filled with food smirked at Jaejoong.
“Ok, arraso. Just tell me what do you want to eat, I will do it for you,” Jaejoong smiled.
Max with satisfaction face nodded and continued chewing.
“Soshi? You can cook too? I didn’t know,” Hyper smiled.
“Ririchyio- sama your dog can do anything for you, I was trained to make you happy and do whatever you wish,”
“Ya! Aren’t you two being little bit too much?” Micky frowned and stared at Junsu who was playing with Sunny’s hair.
“We are playing, this is our role,”

 


So............I don't know if you know those anime, but I like them sooo much...and I think The outfits would siut them:D:D

And This M and S Yunho is shouting, it's because his role in anime differs people on Sadomasochists and Masochist, but not only people but also the things:D

I will post here also pictures of their other costumes:D

Jaejoong and Hyper

 

and this is our poor Max:D

 

Ou so many things happening this week...Have you heard Exo's GROWL::??? I LOVE Chinese version:D