Chapter 11

One in the box
“What the f….” Hyper mumbled when she walked from her room. Everything was so bright. Because they were underwater there weren’t any windows , so everything was lighted up. In addition the walls were all pure white, so her eyes hurt, like when you look at the snow in winter.
She rubbed her eyes and yawned.
“Still sleepy sunshine?” Jeremy asked when he walked to her.
“Who wouldn’t be? If you are not, you are not a human!”
She was right it was 5:00 AM. Everybody else besides the filmmaker crew was still in warmth of their beds.
“Of course I am sleepy, but I had three Red Bulls already. So I am ready to work,”
“Sure, I knew there was something creepy about your eyes!” Hyper said and came closer to Jeremy. She could sense his aftershave, his eyes were red and his pupils were wide.
“Wau, you look stoned,”
“Do I? It will go away soon. At least I hope,”
“Lovebirds?! What are you doing again alone, there is new loveline here?” Gyra asked as she walked to them.
She looked absolutely without a flaw. Eyes normal, well-done light make-up, energetic movements. On the other hand Jeremy and Hyper looked like crap.
“How do you do that?” Hyper asked stunned by Gyra’s appearance.
“I can work like this at morning. At the evening, my mind is going to go rest,” Gyra smiled.
“Well, we should probably go,” Jeremy said and walked slowly. Hyper was behind his back crawling and Gyra energetically ran.
 

Kim Jong Kook came almost from nowhere and scared the hell out of Hyper.
She screamed loudly.
“Do you have a bad conscience?” Jong Kook asked and laughed at her.
Hyper was breathing loudly. She just looked at him and nodded. She was waiting in the room where Jong-Kook, Sunny and Jaejoong had to get their instructions how to welcome guests.
The door was closed and Hyper didn’t hear any sound of him opening them. She couldn’t understand how he managed to get in.
“Park De Bin? Hyper? Right? May I call you like that?”
“You may, oppa.” Hyper answered when she managed to get her breathing to normal.
“So, you are going to work with us today,”
“Just this morning. Few hours in the boarding time. Then I don’t know. PD has to give me more information. Because the boarding was so unpredictable and we didn’t count with it,”
“It was not prepared?” Jong-Kook was surprised.
“No, it wasn’t but I think it will be a good opportunity how to get the customers on your side,”
Hyper said and smirked at him.
Jong-Kook clapped his hands.
“Yeah, you are absolutely right. This is a great opportunity. But you have to promise me, that you are not going to give this great advice to them. You know I am looking after your precious key!”
“I know, don’t worry, I am absolutely on your side. Sometimes two-timer but usually I like to see Jaejoong suffer,”
 
“Why do you like seeing me suffer?” Jaejoong asked as he walked to the room and crossed his arms.
“And you are telling me that you don’t like seeing me suffer?”
“Answer the question. And not with other question please,”
“Because I am an evil,”
“Why do I feel that you are  not joking right now?” Jae asked and raised his eyebrow.
“Because she is not,” Sunny answered instead of Hyper “ you should have realized it already. I’m surprised that you didn’t,”
“But now answer my question. Can you actually deny that you are  happy when you see me suffering?”
“Who said I didn’t. You know that I am Evil. But you know, I am too ignorant to show it to people too soon,”
Kim Jong Kook couldn’t  believe what he saw. They were looking at each other like if they were on a battlefield.
“Guys? Are you going out? You can tell me! I am not going to tell it to anybody!”
Jaejoong and Hyper stopped smiling and looked at him simultaneously.
“And hyung, you think we are going out?”
“You have to be, you are like a flashbomb!”
“Yeah we are. We are going out. But just as friends,” Hyper said and looked at Jaejoong and flattered her eyelashes.
 
Jong-Kook opened his mouth but then he realized that with this two people it is probably not going to have any effect.
When a lieutenant came in to give them instructions Sunny leaned to Jong Kook and whispered “They actually like each other very much. But this is their way how to express it,”
 

The passengers came like a tsunami. Everybody was running, screaming, talking loudly, children were crying and mothers complaining about them to their husbands.
IT WAS A MESS.
When Jaejoong, Sunny and Jong Kook went to the gate their expressions were full of worry and anxiety.
Sunny and Jong Kook had to give passengers maps of the ship on the inner side of the entrance.
Jaejoong had to personally grab and shake everyone’s hand and welcome them with a stunning smile.
When Japanese girl grabbed Jaejoong arm and placed it on her shoulders Jaejoong stayed calm and let her have her photograph.
Jaejoong smiled at her and thanked her for being his fan.
After few hours of welcoming new passengers,  all three people were exhausted. But it wasn’t the end of the day.
Everyone else just woke up and with happy faces went to take their breakfast, when our “welcomers” came down too.
Sunny was almost dead from thirst.
“Where is Hyper?” Micky asked when he couldn’t find her.
“She went somewhere with Captain and Jeremy, why do you ask?”
“Just because I want to start with my plan, you know the bet we made,”
“You are really going to continue with it?”
“Of course I am, we made a serious bet, didn’t we?” Junsu said himself while he took two boiled eggs from bowl.
One of the eggs fell from the scoop and fell down.
Junsu took one napkin to pick it up.
“ Xiah Junsu, are you wearing my underwear again?” Jaejoong asked him and slapped his head hardly.
“ Hyuuung, mian. I must have mixed them somehow,”
“ No, you didn’t. I haven’t seen half of my underwear for almost a year. I guess it is somewhere with you, am I right?”
Junsu looked at his feet and held silence.
“Jae, don’t be mad…He is our,”
“Yunho, he is not maknae. Maknae is Max. He should be more mature,” Jaejoong continued teasing his band member.
Max came and placed his hand on Junsu’s head. He took the advantage of his height.
“Hyung, don’t feel offended. It’s ok. We can always change our position in band,”
“And you will be the main vocal?!” Junsu attacked suddenly.
Max went red. His voice was beautiful, and he was able to raise his voice to the places, that no one else could. But because he was younger his voice was still little unpredictable.
“ What? Are you insulting your maknae?” Hyper came and looked little agitated.
“No, we just…”
“Don’t insult each other, I don’t like it. Ok?” Hyper said and disappeared.
“When she managed to come?” Yunho asked and looked stunned.
Junsu and Max were both surprised. But Max became more confident about his suspicion.
“Hey guys, isn’t this the way it almost always happens. You know, the big fan doesn’t want the band members to quarrel,”
“Micky, I think it’s just Hyper doesn’t want anybody to argue.”
“We will see that,”
 
 
 
 

 

So....this was not that long, but next time longer chapter....I wonder when it will be...maybe not tomorrow but in two days...

But again thank you all  my precious subscribers!!!!!!!!!!