Chapter 32

One in the box
When they opened the door to the street the sun blinded them. Jaejoong was the only one who hadn’t  have to put his hand on his forehead because he was as always wearing his sunglasses.
 
“How this helped us?” Junsu asked little irritated.
“It is simple. Someone had to plot this thing. Maybe not the entire scandal with the girl and Jaejoong, but that actually came as a really big advantage in this matter,” Hyper thought out loud.
“Yeah you are right, someone did all the preparations just to have some material he can use later,” Micky said and Yunho pointed out “This was the first normal information we have gotten from you today,”
Max  grinned heavily “ And now? The next thing we do?”
“Obviously we have to find those Goblins somewhere,”
“ But how we don’t know the city! And people, and nobody!” Jusnsu cried.
 
Hyper was walking in the back and thinking hardly. How can we find the whereabouts of some kind of clan or gang? She thought in herself.
Few minutes she didn’t speak. DBSK was thinking and talking while she was absolutely silent. It was very strange for her. DBSK was used to her intruding and that’s why after few minutes of her quietude Micky suddenly stopped walking.
“Hyper?”
Hyper was so caught in sentiment, that she didn’t even noticed that the guys stopped.
She bumped into Max and then almost flew through the Jaejoong and Yunho.
Luckily Yunho caught her shoulder and prevented her from falling. She screamed and and hissed in pain because Yunho held her too strong.
Yunho was startled with her scream and he accidentally let go of her. She hadn’t restored her balance yet so she started to fall again. Fortunately this time Jaejoong stopped her fall and grabbed her waist.
She put her arms around his neck and he helped her up.
 
Hyper’s heart was beating so fast. She got scared twice and when Jaejoong pulled her up he asked.
“Are you ok?”
“No, not really, give me a second,” she freed herself from his grip.
After several minutes when her heart returned to the normal state she said “ Thanks guys, I almost got a heart attack,”
“And while you were thinking so hardly, did you find solution?” Xiah asked.
“Well I was thinking where we have a chance to find the whereabouts of some clan or gang, and I have just one idea. Simple but maybe it’s enough. We have to go to police station,”
“And how are we going to get some information from them? I mean, it would be pretty suspicious if we just walk in and ask,” Max told them and DBSK nodded in agreement.
“That’s what you guys are here for,” Hyper grinned and they all knew that this is going to end badly.
At least for them.
 
 

 
I am turning into the scriptwriter now, that’s so funny!
 
Hyper was sitting in the restaurant while others were eating their breakfast and she was writing. She knew that they were overdoing it, and in the one way she was really enjoying this trip but on the other way she was very scared if they are going to make it.
 
Guys had to go to the police station in disguise. They had to report that Yunho’s sister is underage and she was last seen with some guys from that cult or what was it.
Hyper hoped that they will tell him where he can find them.
She didn’t know if that was going to work, but she hoped that those policeman will do they work.
Despite the guys were professionals and could act pretty good, Hyper knew, that the improvisation in this moment wouldn’t be on the right place. One wrong word and they could be in bigger problems they were before.
 
DBSK decided that the ones that will act will be Micky and Yunho. Max wouldn’t do it if he wasn’t forced and Junsu , well he wasn’t considered at all. Jaejoong simply said that he is afraid that people might recognise him. Not that other DBSK members would be less noticeable, but Jaejoong was last days in news more than other members. And despite of them being introduced to the Japan society as “fake” DBSK the police could make him to show his ID.
Max with mouth stuffed with food asked “You are not going to eat?”
Hyper just shook her head and continued writing.
It was pretty hard. You know, she had to make the most suitable scenario for the scene. The policemen could act in different ways and she had to consider every one of them and find the best sentences for DBSK.
Although Hyper was  clever girl, she wasn’t a God. So she was afraid that something Is going to end bad and DBSK is going to end stuck at police station.
 
Max punched Jaejoong’s arm and pointed on Hyper with  well- known face. Jaejoong shrugged shoulders and continued eating his bacon.
Hyper was biting the end of a crayon when Micky suddenly forced to open with a bacon.
“Meogda!” he forced her.
She opened and chewed the bacon obediently.
When Jae who was sitting on another side of her forced her to eat the bread, she finally glanced at them.
“What are you doing?”
Yunho shook his head “ It’s not obvious? We are trying to make you eat something. You have to eat here, and not just focus on work,”
Hyper shook her head “Och, you are the sweetest boys I ever met!”
 
 

They stood in front of the police station with was surprisingly filled with people.
 
Micky and Yunho were getting instructions from Hyper. The script was already studied well by them, but she gave advice to them for another situation that might happen.
When they walked in the station, four people sat in the near cafeteria and carefully drank tea.
Why carefully?
Unfortunately in front of the police station were TV journalists with cameramen.
They never wanted to be seen, so it was pretty awkward to sit there covered with menu. But who could know that in that time there was a big case being investigated? Nobody, unfortunately.
 
Hyper was so scared that she was holding Jaejoong’s hand so tightly, that she almost crushed it.
“Hyper breathe!” Jaejoong was surprised. He never thought she would be so scared and afraid and fragile.
She was trembling out of a fear. Sometimes she was acting very strong, but when it came to really important things, like her career and career of her friends everything was different.
Jaejoong pulled her even closer and she hid her face in his chest.
Junsu and Max were enjoying their cakes and tea and talking about their song. While they were going through this crisis the artistic spirit woke up inside of them.
All five DBSK members started working on different music. Jaejoong and Micky started to work on music for musical. Junsu was writing some new lyrics and Max with Yunho were discussing a new choreography.
 
Hyper was getting used to the warmth of Jaejoong’s body. His chest, his masculine scent and that secure feeling.
After few minutes sitting like that she relaxed.
In Jae’s head different ideas were flowing. He liked like Hyper’s little body fit his grip so well.
It would be funny, but I wouldn’t despise the idea being her boyfriend- he thought.
We would be a match made in heaven! Thought Hyper similarly.
The atmosphere that was now more eased up disturbed the sound of a message.
Junsu took his self-phone from his pocket and read the simple word from Yunho’s phone.
HELP!!!
 

Micky and Yunho walked in the police station. They were used to acting but it was so different from the dramas and musicals they were in before.
Yunho was supposed to be the brother of that girl that was missing.
Micky was playing his friend and the script that Hyper made for them was really simple. But at another side it was pretty hard because the different scenarios, she prepared for them were hard to remember without exercising beforehand.
 
The little looking policeman was sitting behind the desk. The police station was filled with people, but only his queue was empty.
Micky and Yunho glanced at each other.
When they stopped in front of that little man he looked up. His gaze was sharp and his nose bigger that it was supposed to be. The big glasses were completing his appearance, which would be in any different situation very funny.
 
“Can I help you?” The little Japanese man put down his pen and glared at them.
“Och, Mr. we would like to ask you for help,” Yunho was trying to make his Korean accent appear even more.
“And with what?”
“My friend’s sister is missing,” Micky said.
“Then here you go, this is a paper you have to write, then you have to bring it to the porthole number 4,” he was giving them a paper.
The man seemed satisfied with his answer and continued in working.
“But you know,” Micky disturbed the policeman again “ My friend’s sister is not really missing. She just left with her friend, but we can’t find her now,”
 
“So but that is not my problem until she is missing for more than 48 hours, she is underage?”
“Yes, she is,” Yunho nodded and cursed inside of him.
“So we make it 24 hours, until then I can’t help you,”
Micky moved on another scenario Hyper wrote for them “ But you know, we can get her on our own, we just need to know where she would be,”
“And how exactly I can help you with that?” policeman looked little pissed of.
Yunho saw the problems rising,  that’s why in second he wrote message for Junsu and hoped that they will come with some good idea.
“You know, the friend she left with was from some kind of clan called white goblins, so if you just told us where they are more often, that would be enough,” Micky tried not to sound very irritated although this little man was really making him angry.
 
“I am not allowed to say information about someone just like this, without better investigation!” Policeman hissed and opened the drawer and took some paper from it.
“What is this?” Yunho asked and totally forgot about his “Korean accent”
“This is a paper where you can write your contact information, so I can just write this case down,” policeman said and threw them a pencil.
Micky’s put his hands to fits and almost killed that little man.
Both of them now realized why nobody was standing in his queue.
Yunho glanced at his friend and he shrugged his shoulders. Hyper wrote them a scenario also for this, but they knew that with this small furious man, that plan would be ineffective
In that moment a woman appeared behind them and patted Yunho’s shoulder “ Boys, have you find the whereabouts of your sister?”
Eyes of three men suddenly froze on her appearance.
 

 
“What are we going to do? How we can help them, when we don’t know, what is happening there?”Junsu was thinking out loud.
“I have an idea what can be happening there. Maybe the policeman is not the nicest in the world and he doesn’t want to tell them,” Max said.
Hyper was thinking the same.
“We have to send there a woman!” Junsu suggested “maybe there is a guy and he is unwilling to say anything to two men. Because I know for sure that any woman can fall for Micky hyung,”
Hyper nodded. Her brain was out of solutions and she was happy that guys were different.
Max looked at Hyper “Will you go?”
“I would, but I don’t know if my Korean is not going to be burden,”
Three DBSK members nodded and two of them glanced at Jaejoong, whose cheeks reddened.
“You don’t mean… NO!”
 
It was too late. Hyper was already holding a lip-gloss and mascara in her hands.
She quickly did Jaejoong’s makeup and to cover his body and his hair she “borrowed” a long coat from girl that was in the bar too. Then she took a scarf from her handbag and covered Jaejoongs head.
With red coat and blue scarf hiding his manliest parts he looked like woman.
He ran from the cafeteria and walked in police station.
He took a deep breath and patted Yunho’s shoulder.
 
 
 

 

Our beauty Jae:D:D:D