Chapter 43

One in the box
Two hours it took until everybody finished their list of people. First who had finished were Micky with Max, then Yunho and Junsu. After all they were two people, and others worked solo, so it wasn’t so quick.
 
Jaejoong was all the time singing the names out loud for himself, but Hyper didn’t find it intruding. It was calming and he sometimes made his voice sound trot so it was even more relaxing. Her colleagues weren’t used to his voice and appearance, so Hyper chuckled when she saw how hard it was for them to focus on work.
On the other hand Jaejoong found himself staring at Hyper. He noticed how she clapped her hands every time she felt that she can’t go on. Another thing that was interesting for him, was how precisely she did her job.
 
Every name she had already checked she crossed with a fix. He found out that she differed it by colours. She used three different colours.
For example he used just pen, and he loved the sound of making and X near the name.
When everybody finished, they wrote the names on the paper and that was when Jae learned why was Hyper using three different colours, for crossing.
She had to divide names by the of the people.
 
“Wou, daebak!!!! Hyper, I didn’t think of that,” Max said when he came again with the names and confirmed es.
“ No, that is our fault. We should have told you,” she said and looked at the paper.
Why there has to be like 30 names? I thought it would be just one. I ask too much, don’t I?????
“I didn’t know that there were so many people connected to his campaign,” Yunho said and frowned.
Small girl glanced at the frowning man and cried “ You don’t have to feel so wronged and suspicious,”
 
“How do you know, we feel that way?”
She came closer to Junsu and smiled “ Honestly, it’s not hard to guess what is going in your mind sometimes. But I have to stop you, and Joongie knows why,”
Jae nodded “ Of course I know, “ he already know his friend and knew what she meant, it was like she was an opened book for him 
"Not everybody in the list is close to the campaign. It may be just a person who signed petition for him,”
 
“See, how my Joong understands,” Hyper said and kissed her friend’s cheek.
Max whistled “ Your Joong?”
Smirking girl answered “ Yeah, my Joong, why are you asking my Changmin?”
Jae chuckled while talking to shocked Max “ Don’t worry, it’s not true, Hyper’s only one is me, NO?”
“ Maybe not the only one, but on the first place,” she joked.
“Ya!”
“Will you too future husband and wife continue with our work?” Micky said and Hyper and Jae simultaneously said “ Mianheo!”
 
Just two names belonged to woman and others belonged to men.
“Hyper? Can you call Saru, ask her about the voice, if it belonged to girl or guy?” Jaejoong asked.
“I can, but you know the probability about the person on the boat, and the one she called her to be the same person is pretty low,”
Jaejoong agreed but he also thought that you can never underestimate coincidence "You know chance could be on our side,”
After several seconds Hyper knew the of the caller.
“It was woman,” she said and boys surprised nodded.
 
“So, we should probably check, who they are, because I don’t remember anybody with this names on the ship,” Junsu said.
“Yes, what is surprising is that even I don’t remember who they are,” Hyper frowned.
Max ruffled her hair, and she glared at him “ So there is somebody who you don’t know,”
Jaejoong showed his hands of her head and glared at him.
Max raised his arms in protective motion and said “ I will back off hyung,”
“And what to do now?” Micky asked.
 
Hyper stood up from her chair and pronounced “ Now, all of us are going to sleep,”
“But why? We are in the middle of going to reveal the culprit!” Yunho cried.
Small girl came closer to him and patted his shoulder “ Don’t worry, you are not the only one who is curious about who lead you to this situation. But you forgot the time, and me too. It’s nine o’clock. This time is not the best for revelations,”
Micky yawned and Jae chuckled “ See we really need to go because Micky needs his time for sleeping!”
 

Four boys got in the car and waved at Jae and Hyper. Joong wanted to take Hyper home, he missed being with her alone.
He didn’t know why, but it was just right when they walked next to each other, when others members were there something was missing.
 
“What are you thinking about?” she noticed that his eyes had become dreamy.
“Sorry,”
“Don’t sorry me and tell me if you have something on mind,”
Jaejoong didn’t want to tell her the truth so he masked her question with his “ How far is your dorm from here?”
“Why, do you want to go home already?”
“Geeez, No!” he stopped and stared at her “ You are doing it again,” he smiled.
“What?” she asked shrugging her shoulders.
“That thing of yours! You know, lighting my world around me,” he sighed.
This was unexpected.
 
“And that is bad?” she asked and tiptoed to see better his reaction.
“That is why I love you so much,” he said and continued walking.
Gosh! Jae! Watch your words if it wasn’t me, I could just think you are confessing to me.
 
Hyper caught up with him and answered his previous question “ Don’t worry it’s not far, Just two km from here, I think,”
Jae clapped his hands and acted shocked “ Park De-bin, how can you afford to not know the distance between your dorm and your work!”
“My fault seonsaeng-nim, how could I have been so irresponsible,” she bowed to Jae and he grabbed her hand.
“My dear hagsaeng, we are going to count our steps, hold my hand so we can go together!“
Hyper nodded and stepped closer to Jae.
Together they started counting the steps from the gate of the parking lot to her dorm. From time to time they stuttered, because car shocked them.
After many steps and patient counting they reached the front gate of her dorm.
“ 2567!” Jae shouted and Hyper high-fived him.
 
“I don’t remember when I last counted my steps! Thank you chingu, it’s like I jumped to the time I was young!”
“Don’t thank me, it was fun,” he said while placing a small kiss on her forehead. 
“And thanks for walking me home, it felt nice,” she send a wink to him “Goodbye, have nice night, we see each other tomorrow,”
Jaejoong waved at her but suddenly he realised that he wanted to ask her something, so he run to her and grabbed her arm.
“What?”
“When will you come and what will happen tomorrow?”
“ Tomorrow morning at six I am coming to your dorm to cook you breakfast, then we are going to talk to PD from RM,”
Joong nodded and she smiled
 
“ So I am going ok? Baby Good night!” she sang him a goodbye again and walked quickly to not get caught by dorm guard.
Hero didn’t know why he felt so happy. Everything in his life was nearing the cliff and falling down.
Why just a simple walk home and knowing that his friend is going to see him just in few hours again made him so happy?
He shook those thoughts off his head and called a cab.
 

Spicy, sour, sweet, salty…..Changmin’s mouth watered and he opened his eyes.
 
“What is this?” he wanted to know ignoring the fact that his stomach was already noticing the scent coming from the best room in the dorm.
Quickly he slipped in a pair of his slippers. He didn’t mind to change, because he was too curious about the smell and hungry.
He decided that because the probability of Hyper barging in was bigger, he would be sleeping fully dressed.
Sauntering he entered the kitchen.
 
He saw Hyper standing by the stove and making some kind of sauce, while she cooked Doenjang soup.
She had her hair up and was singing some song.
“How did you get in?” he asked and she jumped from the shock.
“Changmin! Hi, you scared me,” she said.
“Good morning, but answer my question!” he frowned.
“Jae knew I am coming, so he told the receptionist down and he gave me the spare key, did I wake you?”
“No, not at all but can I eat already?” he his lip.
 
Woman cooking shook her head and said “Shim Changmin, you are going to wait for your hyungs, when all of them will be up, you will eat together. It’s not nice to eat alone selfishly!”
Max’s pleading eyes caught her off guard.
“Ok, ok. Go and wash up, and I will let you taste the dish,” she said and he clapped from happiness.
When he disappeared in the bathroom she sighed.
Like a baby sometimes this maknae!!
 
Next person who woke up was Yunho, he came to the kitchen and saw restless Max standing with a spoon in his hand behind Hyper and trying to steal a spoon of the thing she was cooking.
When Max noticed a presence of another person in the room he jumped to his hyung.
 
“Yunho hyung, may I wake others up? May I?”
Yunho nodded and Max happy, that soon all of them will be eating clapped his hands and took a glass full of water with him.
Seeing this Yunho stopped him by grabbing his hand without a glass.
 
Hyper expected that his hyung will forbid him to wake them with water but on her surprise Yunho said “ Wait, I’ll go for camera. This must be documented,”

 

 


Thank you for stopping by and reading another chapter of my story.....I hope you find it exciting.................I want to taste that  soup so much...I heard about it many times, but I don't know how can you cook it? Do you?

and by the way, Heenim is just 4 days out and he is again causing chaos....that Man...I don't care what he is, I just like the way he says everything he wants....like that he would go with Xiumin to WGM....poor boy....:D hope he didn't scare him too much....

 

And have you seen the other part of exo Wolf drama version? I would like to see another part because the connection between Kris and Luhan is not revealed:D Poor DO in the hospital room...

Ok...I'll stop fangirling...sorry Simon, sorry Martina....

It's hard...

 

Bye and have nice day/night/morning.....whatever!!!