Chapter 50

One in the box
Video messages were recorded pretty quickly and RM guests and hosts were waiting for the PD to come to them.
Again they divided to three teams. As they learned that morning, Gyra resigned from her post of assistant because she was  traveling to another town to work there for some other TV-station. She also changed universities. Her PhD is going to be finished in another university.
Hyper was working with Jae Suk, Ji-hyo, Victoria, Kwang-soo, Kim Joong Kook and Sunny. DBSK was interwieved together.
 
PD opened his office door and peeked to the loud hall. When he saw that everybody stood there smiling he flinched.
“What do you need, all of you?” he smiled.
Lizzy came closer to him and chuckled “ We wanted to invite you,”
“Where?” PD raised his eybrow and started chapping his fingers. That was a sign of his curiosity. From the time they spent on the ship, Hyper already knew his habits.
 
“In two days we are going to have a super dinner together. My grandma wanted to see us together, she invited all people from running man and their friends to her home,” Kwang-soo said and PD looked shocked.
“But aren’t we to many? I mean…”
Kwang-soo shook his head “Don’t worry, my granny lives few minutes from Soul, she has a small hotel with her two friends. They have a lot of space there, and it’s near small lake and little forest,”
“And all of you are going?” he ran with his eyes from one to another and all of them nodded.
“I have a lot of work, but I may come, mail me where is that place, and maybe I am going to steal a glance of you,” he nodded and disappeared in his office.
 
They all were pretty happy. Maybe the time they had spent there wasn’t so long, but it was enough to made them care for each other.
After Kwang-soo announced a date, place and hour when would they meet all of them said farewells.
Hyper was going to her dorm, to start cleaning, because she was soon to be unlodged from that place. She waved goodbye to her friends and to elders she bowed politely.
DBSK was leaving too “I am going to see Hyper off, see you in dorm guys,” Jae waved at his friends.
He quickly caught her when she wanted to got in lift.
 
“What the!” she screamed because he just popped out of nowhere and bumped to the elevator door.
“Sorry,” he apolodized after he realized how loud and sudden that must had been.
“And why are you here?” she asked when her breath calmed down.
“ I just wanted to take you home,”

When they came to the street Jaejoong had to cover his face. So many reporters were everywhere.
 
“So troublesome, come,” Hyper said and pulled his sleeve. Leading him to a small brown aisle broad just a meter.
“Where are we?” he asked when he looked around the unknown place.
“This is pretty good and soundless way to get from A to B,” Hyper answered and continued walking. The aisle was pretty long at least houndred steps.
“You always take the way I don’t know,” he pointed out and she giggled “ I found this first time I walked here, it was three or four weeks ago? I just wanted to get home, but so many people were standing in front of the station, that I couldn’t continue. See that window?” she pointed on the building.
“Yeah,”
“So I found out that is not that hard to jump from that window, and I found this way, it’s pretty handy sometimes,”
 
“You really know your ways,” he said and looked at the building, that window was just 1,5 m from the ground, and he imagined his friend jumping from that place.
“I know,” she smiled.
But it is always the good thing? I mean……was she right?
 
Jaejoong noticed the change in her voice. When she usually talked about her work or about how she could do anything she wanted, she was proud, but that day was different.
“Why you sound sad?” he stopped and pulled her to him.
Hyper’s eyes widened.
He knows me too well.
 
“Nothing serious,” she tried to avoid his question. It was very hard to tell him her problems. She finally realized how hard was it for him.
“Spit it out,” he commanded and she blushed “ Then, but not here, come up,” she said and pointed with her finger on the building in front of them.
The aisle ended with small building with staircase on the outside.
They took the steps one by one, and entered a small rooftop. It looked like the place where young people expressed their art hearts, because it was covered in spray paintings everywhere.
“ It looks pretty good,” Jaejoong pointed on the paiting of angel with black wings.
“ I know, they are talented,” Hyper agreed and sat on the roof.
The sun was shining so the floor wasn’t very cold, also building was just two floors high, so it wasn’t so frightening to stay there.
 
Jae glared at his friend and asked “ Before you say anything, I have question,”
“You always have question,” she remarked.
“ I overheard your conversation with Gyra. And I don’t understand one thing. You said you understand her, how? Why?”
His beautiful friend paled a little and he knew that he hit the nail on it’s head.
“You know, I am really devoted to my work. And I am loyal to your father. And I just don’t know what would I do if your appa told me to do what she has done. I would probably have it done, probably. Because I can’t just imagine to telling your father no, to tell you No. She was right, I am just like her,”
 
Jae’s eyes were suddenly large and he wanted to hug her immediately.
“ You can’t be serious,” he said jokingly. Now that he knew what mattered to her so much, he also knew what he had to say.
Am I a joke to him? Hyper thought and he immediately read her thoughts.
“No, I am not laughing at you. But remember that time, when you said to me that if I wasn’t your friend and Mr. Kim wasn’t my father, you would cut our connection to save him? Remember?”
Hyper was dumbfounded and didn’t know, where her friend headed with  that question.
“ So that time you said, if I weren’t your friend. You won’t ever hurt somebody you like the way she did,”
I wouldn’t do it. He is right.
 
Suddenly her eyes lightened up and he smiled. She was starting to get his point.
“ And also, she had her reasons. But they were miles away from yours. You said you would do it for my father, for me, but she was doing it just for herself,”
Smile appeared on her face and Jae smiled too “Thank you,” she punched lightly his arm and he chuckled “ No worries, but never doubt yourself, I love you the way you are. People like you for your bossy character. Maybe we are complaining sometimes, but that is for show,”
“You sweet talker,” she pinched his cheek and jumped with new energy. She wanted to give him a bracelet as others had gotten, but she didn’t have it with her.
“You aegyo master,”
 
She turned to him with angry expression “ Say that word once again, and your mouth will be never able to say anything!”
Joong nodded but started laughing.
He had sudden very good weapon in his hands and couldn’t wait for the moment he would use it on her.
“What are you planning?” she waved with her hand in front of his face and he chuckled “Nothing, let’s go!”
You can tell this bul to someone who doesn’t know a thing about you, Kim Jae Joong.
 
Quickly they took steps and continued walking through the shortcut Hyper found. It was really interesting for Joong.
They moved through three another aisles looking the same as the first one. Climbed two staircases and also ran through unlocked garden.
It took them 25 minutes to get to the civilized place.
“This is better than stretching,” Jae said and Hyper laughed “ Yeah, I know, and adrenaline. Next time I will try to go through windows,”
“But some of them are pretty high for you to climb in,” Jaejoong showed her a window, that was at least 2m from the ground.
 
“So next time I have to take Max with me,” she shocked him.
“You won’t!”
“Why?”
“You won’t spoil our maknae like that!”
“ And you can go with me?”
“Well,  since I am his hyung!”
This guy…

When Hyper got home, she found Tae-ra sitting on bed and counting her money.
“What are you doing?” Hyper asked and her friend glanced at her.
 
“I need to leave in three days so I am counting how much money I can spend on useless unwise things.”
Hyper chuckled and glanced at Tae-ra’s bed table. It was full with those useless things she got from years before.
Clock with frog, a golden-like egg, sheep with big eyes that was used like a holder for braces(Which Tae-ra didn’t own).
Hyper already got that habit from her and started buying things like that too. She had a fountain with real water big as cup and small umbrella in colours of a red melon.
 
“So next day we are going to clean this room,” Hyper said and smiled at her friend “ What are you doing in two days, want to go with me?
 
 

Hi guys...How was your day today? I was in our capital city, brought things to my dorm with my friend. We hooked each other to lot of FF and I have a lot to read now....

Well that's how it goes with us.:P

 

I have to tell you that this story is ending slowly...hope you wouldn't mind the ending....

Thanks for stopping by...and reading all of you:D