Chapter 44

One in the box
 
“Remind me why are we going to PD?” Junsu questioned when he got in the van.
“Because it’s obvious that PD would know the people working for him. That’s why,” Micky answered
.
Yunho sat on the driver seat and Max was sitting in front too. Behind them Micky and Junsu and in last row  Jaejoong sat with Hyper.
After Max fulfilled his evil plan to wake his hyungs with splashing water on their faces three remaining sleepy heads came to kitchen to eat.
Jae felt little bad because he wanted to see Hyper so much at the morning, but stayed in bed. That’s why he was almost all the time apologising to her.
 
She glanced at him once again, Ignoring the murmurs of DBSK. His almost all the time fresh eyes and mouth that was forming a smirk were now gone. Although he tried to smile, she knew that his mind was occupied with problems.
Hero felt a stare on his face and glanced at his friend sitting beside him.
She shrugged her shoulders and pointed on his face.
 
Again. The silent communication between them worked. Jae understood that she noticed that something was off.
Also he thanked her that she is not revealing her concern out loud. Other members would ask him so many questions that in the end he would be forced to tell them the truth.
Hyper was expecting some reaction and as she said before, she really didn’t need to know everything about his problem. She just wanted to know if he has something on mind, so she can try to cheer him up.
Jae nodded and she sighed.
 
Again something is bothering my little Jae. He is always caring for s so much and never ask for help. Stubborn man.
She grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly, to let him know that she understands.
Micky suddenly turned to them and when he saw their hands together he asked “ What are you two doing here?”
“Isn’t it obvious, holding hands,” Jae said and lifted their joined hands up.
Junsu chuckled “ Totally like a boyfriend and girlfriend,”
This is effortless.
Neither of them reacted to this remark from Junsu. They comfortably held hands until the car stopped in front of the building.
 

“Come in!” voice cried after Max knocked on the door. All six people walked in and PD’s eyes widened.
“Annyeonghaseyo!” they bowed to the well-known man.
“Hello, dear DBSK and De-Bin-a!” PD stood up immediately and hugged his intern.
 
“I would tell you to sit down, but as you can see there is no such space,” it was true the office was small, and full of papers.
“PD-sii we can go to the studio 23, we need to ask you something, and it would be better if you were seated,” Hyper proposed and her boss nodded.
“So we will go, if you say so,” PD grabbed his jacket and went with them to the studio. He needed his jacket, because in that building the corridors hadn’t got heaters so it was really cold outside.
The studio was small and Micky cried “ You know, in the TV studio looks so different, big..”
PD laughed “ Yeah, we are good in doing things like that, now Mss. Park get to the point,”
 
“So Boss. As you know, there are some issues going around about DBSK. We decided to cut it off, but we need information, and you are the first person I thought about,”
“ What kind of information?” he turned his attention to Jaejoong who sighed and started “There is a big possibility that a worker from RM is involved in my scandal, we have 2 names for you. Even Hyper doesn’t know those names,”
“Och, that is strange, “ he raised his finger and started scolding Hyper” Remember the real law for every PD. You have to know all the workers by their names,”
That was a shock. DBSK never ever had seen Hyper being scolded by someone. Wait they hadn’t even seen someone who would be with her on bad terms.
Junsu chuckled and Jae kicked his leg under the table.
 
“Give me the names,” PD said and entangled his fingers together as he leaned on the chair.
“It is Choi Soung Young and Lee Min ra,” Yunho muttered.
The reaction coming from PD was so unexpected that everybody held a breath.
 
PD started laughing.
 
“What is it?” Micky asked and observed PD.
“ This can’t be right. Choi Soung Young was our make-up stylist, but she was fired three months ago. She was fired, because we had found her smoking on the set. She was just a 19 year old kid. And Lee Min ra? You really don’t know who she is?”
Shaking their heads DBSK and Hyper sighed.
There is really something on my mind that is making me furious. I think I know where I made mistake.
 
“Lee Min- ra is the real name of Gyra,”
“You must be kidding,” Junsu couldn’t help himself and almost cried it out.
Hyper paled.
 
OH, NO! NO!
 
She quickly glanced at Jae who held a stern face. Emotionless face.
“But, I knew that her name was Lee Gy-ra,” Max couldn’t believe it.
“Yeah, she says so, but in real her name is Min-ra. She is trying to change it because of some issues with her mother or what,”
Hyper was dumbfounded.
 
! THIS CAN’T BE. No.
 

They left the PD’s office with a shock still written on their faces. Hyper wasn’t really person who would cry about somebody accusing her or being tough. But the feelings of her own fault made her almost burst to tears and scream from frustration.
 
She felt like this only once. Although that feeling was still in her and was more powerful. She felt like that when she realized she is no longer in love with Jae.
Silence dominated in the van until they reached the Han river. All of them got off the car and went closer to the water.
Wind was blowing like a doctor to them. Making the shock go away.
The disappointment, the feeling of betrayal. They all came to like Gyra so much.
 
“Guys,” Hyper was the first one who spoke “ we have to come back to our senses. We don’t have anything confirmed, so we should just go and find out,”
DBSK was still unable to say a word although they all nodded.
“So, who wants to wake up first? I can help you with my hand,” she said and raised her opened palm to their faces.
On her own surprise U-know raised his hand to the sky.
I am not really going to slap him, I am not some kind of a beating woman.
Well, at least not now.
 
She tiptoed as much as she could and kissed his cheek.
Yunho flinched. His eyes were closed because he was expecting a slap and a pain on his cheek. On his surprise a warm, soft touch on his cheek woke him from his so-called trans.
“What was that?” Yunho asked.
“Call it a brain slap?” Hyper chuckled and went closer to Max who was already covering his face with his palms “Don’t you dare do anything to me woman!”
She showed him her tongue and went to Micky and Junsu who had a frightened faces.
“Are you scared?”
“No!” Micky said and leaned towards Hyper to get a kiss.
 
That’s when a loud slap could be heard.
Jaejoong slapped Micky’s forehead and pushed him from her face.
Hyper with asking eyes looked at him and he said “Don’t kiss a player like him,”
“As you wish master,” she playfully bowed to him and he grabbed her and pushed her towards him.
“See guys, this is my…” he just couldn’t find the right word to describe what is she for him.
Hyper was too really curious about his answer.
 
“She is my….BFF!” he finally get something from his throat and Hyper grinned and freed from his arms. She shook her head and rushed to the car.
Jae stood there without a word and stared at her leaving him. Max pulled him to the car and remarked “Hyung, that was really cheap an unoriginal,”
“What are we going to do now?” Junsu asked as he leaned towards his seat.
 
“I don’t know about you boys, but I am going to meditate,” Hyper said and closed her eyes.
When she didn’t moved an inch for 10 minutes, DBSK closed their eyes too and went to meditate with her.
 
“I got it! WOHOU!” Hyper screamed after a 30 minutes of sudden silence from her.
Then she noticed that boys fell asleep. Jaejoong sleeping on the window, Micky on Junsu and Max’s legs were hanging from the opened door.
Only Yunho was awake and he looked at her face in the rear-view mirror. She showed him thumbs up and he nodded.
 
Before he actually started the engine he had to stuff Max’s legs in the car.

 

 


So, have you seen that coming? I think you knew it, but it is really her? Isn't it more complicated than that? What do you think....why the hell would she want something like that........

So it's the shadow behind all revealed or not?

Thanks for reading another chapter of my little story.....I shall thank my subscribers....and also the silent readers....

When I see that someone read it I am  happy.....I'll have to go now...I started reading FF and I am so hooked to it......

Have nice Friday, go out, party, go to karaoke, dance to kpop songs and have FUN:D