Chapter 39

One in the box
Hyper looked in the small camera. She smiled and showed the V sign.
The door opened and she showed her tongue to the camera.
This stupid safety-measures.
 
She knew why those idols had to be under the protection. It happened before, that some crazy fan broke in their dorm and made several pictures of their personal life. Truthfully she was lucky to come when nobody stood there.
She got to the floor where DBSK had their flat and knocked on the door.
 
“Who is it?” Yunho’s voice asked.
“ Dinosaur with fresh lemons,”
Yunho opened the door with smile. Hyper said the first thing that came to her mind.
“Annyeong!“ she said and walked in when Yunho moved away.
“How did you sleep?”
“Och, better than before, Jae made us a great dinner,”
“Maybe he put there some sleeping pills!” Micky barged in, his hair messy and he looked that he just woke up.
“I didn’t!” the one that was mentioned came in. He looked fully awake with glasses on his nose and big smile on his face.
“Hello!” Hyper chuckled as she gave him the satchel.
“You haven’t forgotten! Thanks!”
“But you will pay for it, ok? I am happy that you called, any minute with Tae-ra in that room would cause my own breakdown,”
“What’s that?” Junsu scratching his tummy walked to the small hall and tried to get the satchel from Joong.
 
“I smell pastry!!!!!” Max barged in, just in his boxers and T-shirt and Hyper smiled. Obviously he wasn’t bothered with her presence.
“Yeah, for the breakfast. Your hyung called me to buy it for you, when I am going here anyway,” Hyper blushed little. It was the second time she saw Max’s body. First time it was the upper part, this time his legs.
The muscles are very defined. I always thought he is too thin, but this is almost shocking.
 
She tilted her head unconsciously while observing his body.
Jae pushed her to the kitchen and hissed “ Stop staring!”
“Sorry! I can’t help myself! Mianhe Max!” she shouted being pushed and she glanced at the boy.
He was totally red from realization that she was viewing his legs.
Micky patted his dongsaengs head and said “ She is a ert after all,”
 
From the kitchen came out “ I heard you Micky Yoochun! No meal for you,”
“She has no conscience!” Junsu laughed and went to his room to change.
“The same goes for you!” Hyper’s head glanced at him from the kitchen and the guy just shrugged his shoulder “Take it the way I didn’t said a word!”
 
Max finally waked up from his daze and pronounced “No! He was bad, the same goes for Yoochunnie hyung,”
Yunho smacked his head lightly “ I know what you are trying to do, and the meal is for everybody, so don’t take advantage,”
With disappointed face Max entered his room.
 

 

 
“What are we making?”
“Western-style breakfast!” Jaejoong responded and took aprons from the cabinet. Both were the same style with slight difference. They looked like the ones that your mother is wearing at home, with typical blue, purple and white colours and little flowers.
 
Hyper helped Jaejoong to put it on and when he turned to let her tie it around his waist, for the first time she realized that he as well wasn’t so thin.
He did the same for her and she held her breath when he was grabbing both sides of the strap. The feeling like he went with his hands from the front to the back felt almost .
 
“Good now,” Jaejoong interrupted Hyper from her naughty thoughts and she saluted “ Yes sir!”
“You are going to make the bacon and eggs and I will do toasts and slice vegetables.
“As you wish chef!”
Hyper started with three eggs for every one of them, but then she added two extras.
It is Max after all.
 
Jaejoong was humming a simple melody, which Hyper recognised as Bolero and started humming too.
It was the first time both of them were silent in the room together.
“You look like an old couple,” Xiah said as he walked in the kitchen.
“Do you think so?” Jae smirked at Hyper who shrugged her shoulders and continued flipping the bacon.
Max came in too and Hyper blushed in the memory of his body, the picture in her head was now almost full.
Well almost. Luckily.
“May I help you?” the maknae asked and leaned towards the wall.
“You can, serve the table please. See Junsu, learn from your dongsaeng, he is helping,”
“As if, he is helping just because he wants to get more food,” Junsu clenched his jaw.
“I don’t see anything bad about it,” Hyper whispered and Xiah sighed. He felt like a son who is being ignored by his parents.
 
 

 

 

The car stopped and six people walked off. Hyper pissed with the manager didn’t make farewell with him just glared and he tried to avoid her paralysing laser eyes.
 
Micky pinched Jaejoong and said “She can be pretty frightening,”
Jae fixed the sunglasses on his nose and smiled “ Yes she can, so we better not make her upset,”
The destination they reached was just typical for families. This small district in Soul was full of houses with families with children.
You could see that people knew each other well because sudden appearance of somebody unknown caused the window curtains opening.
Hyper looked at her friends, she wanted to remind them to be gentle with the girl, but their faces showed no anger.
She decided to stay quiet.
Well, I am not PD in real life after all.
 
Jaejoong sighed and knocked with door knob. Typical wooden door opened.
Woman in her late 50-s stood there opened in sudden shock.
“Annyeonghaseyo!“ all six people politely bowed to her.
“Aigoo…you are all so handsome, what can I do for you?” she observed DBSK’s faces and a huge grin appeared on her face.
“We are looking for Saruwatari Ayumu, is she here please?” Jaejoong asked and woman frowned.
“Are you her friends? I didn’t know she have any here,”
“We actually don’t know each other, but we have to ask her something,” Micky said and woman thought a little.
“Saru! Come here you have visitors,” she shouted and after few seconds small girl appeared behind her.
 
Her hands jumped to and she cried “DBSK!”
“Dear do you know them?”
“Aunty they are DBSK, remember, that band that was in Running man, when we were on the ship,” she said with shaky voice and in Korean.
“Omoo! How could I forget, of course, that is why they are so handsome! Do you know them my dear? They came for you,”
Saru nodded, although you could see that she wasn’t sure if she did the right thing.
“Ajjumna, we are going out, ok?”
Older woman nodded and pinched Micky’s cheek “ You are so handsome, when you come back make a photo with me,”
DBSK nodded and Saru took her jacket put her shoes on. With sight she closed the door and a blush appeared on her face.
Naturally the girl took place near Hyper, she wasn’t sure how to look at DBSK.
 
They walked several minutes and girl stopped at the playground. For the first time she glanced at DBSK and fell on her knees.
“I am really really really sorry. Please forgive me the problems I caused you,” she bowed her head and started crying.
Boys didn’t know what to do that time. Girl was crying her heart out. Luckily there was nobody else on the playground.
Nobody said anything they just watched girl crying and repeating those simple words. Hyper’s eyes watered with tears. She hated those scenes when the small girl is crying, but she wouldn’t move a step.
That wasn’t the step she was supposed to do. No.
DBSK glanced at each other and breathed loudly, all five of them together came to the girl and helped her stand.
 
“Don’t cry, just say what happened,” Yunho muttered.
Saru looked at him and sniffed “ What do you want to know? I’ll do anything to make things right again,”
“From the top,” Jaejoong said and smiled at her.
 
Hyper was impressed. Impressed how they could be so calm and sweet and understanding. She felt a sudden urge to hug them.
Saru nodded and then she glanced at Hyper “ Do I know you?”
“ No, but we have seen each other before, “
 
“ So, it all started….”

 


How are you my sweetest readers...????

It took me longer than usually to upload today, do you know why?

I was reading, today was a day when you are supposed to read the books that you have at home and you had never read them before...

Did you know about this? Truthfully I hadn't known about it too, but my sister told me this thing, and almost forced me to start reading...:D

kekeke...I did, I read the frightening little story from Stephen King...It's pretty scary you know....and I will continue after I post this...

 

THANKS FOR READING.......and have nice Sunday.......