Chapter 47

One in the box
“Spill it out,” frowned Gyra and leaned to her chair more.
 
“You are wise enough to come up with the idea what we want,” Yunho pierced her with his eyes.
Gyra sighed and glanced at Hyper “ I knew you aren’t like me,”
Yeah, I am not. But the worst thing is that I even thought about you as my idol, as the perfection itself.
 
Small girl reacted in herself, she was looking at her legs and couldn’t stare to Gyra’s face. Her eyes were filled with so much emotions that she was about to cry.
Her hands were slightly shaking from the emotion outburst in her chest and she suddenly stood up.
“What is it?” Jaejoong asked and observed his friend closely.
“I am going,” she said with weak voice and when she realized how she sounded she coughed to make her voice little more thick “ I have to do two things guys, I am assured that you are going to manage things here,”
DBSK looked at each other. Everyone of them sensed her sudden change of attitude.
Jae wasn’t sure what was the reason for her sadness but he wanted more to hug her in that moment than to talk to that woman siting sternly facing him.
“Running away student?” Gyra asked but Hyper just simply ignored her and took her jacket and handbag with her.
“Bye, inform me then how it went,” she said and closed the door after she walked from cafeteria.
 
Although Jaejoong wanted to run to her, he knew that time for talking would come later.
“I will repeat my question again, what do you want?”
Junsu growled “ We can use that video, recording, Saru White Goblins and everybody and take you down,”
“But we are not going to do it,” Micky said.
“Are you trying to blackmail me? What is your propose?”
“Simple, very simple. Take everything down,” the leader cried and faced Gyra.
Gyra crossed her arms on her chest and sighed “ It’s not that easy. I am not the leader, I can’t just do it, because you are making me do it, “
“ I am sure that you are able to do anything when you have target,” Jaejoong said.
“And that target would be?” beautiful woman asked and shrugged on her chair little bit. Intense stares she was getting from those men started to bother her a lot.
 
“Save yourself from your boss,” Max’s words echoed like a sudden threat.
“Why from my boss?”
“You can not be thinking that if that footage is going to be revealed to public, your boss is going to admit that he ordered you those things, right?” Yunho asked and five men noticed that Gyra’s face paled even more.
They were right.
“So, what’s the deal?” she clapped her hands and looked at Jaejoong.
“We are going to give you one copy of that video right now, don’t worry we have really just two of them. And when the rumors will be stopped, we are going to give you the second one,”
“And how can I know that until then you are not going to copy it?”
“Well, you just have to believe us,” Jaejoong said and showed her his hand “Deal?”
She grabbed his hand with evident sigh and shook it.
 
“You see, it wasn’t so hard,” Junsu whispered her to the ear. Five boys bowed to the waiters in small coffee shop and payed them the way they agreed.
Then they closed the door and a woman until than sitting confidently on her chair covered her tears with hands.
 

After closing the door behind her Hyper felt as if she closed the chapter in her life. She could breathe again properly, fresh air lessen up her heart and headache.
Shaking her head she tried to help her ideas arrange themselves. Assured that DBSK can handle the rest things with that woman that became a stranger to her she walked to her workplace.
 
Although she used the arranging things as her escape plan, she really had to inform Mr. Kim with the things that happened.
He was the one who had the power to say if they are going to expose the records, accuse his opponent. Hyper knew Mr. Kim’s answer, she was working with him long enough to know that he is going to say no.
The second thing she needed was to talk to someone else. In her heart she wished that one of her siblings would be there for her.
She wanted to talk, talk so much that the person would be intimidated with her voice. Her roommate who knew about everything was the best victim. She was thinking selfishly then and she knew it, but she also knew that if she wouldn’t say anything she might be depressed for some time.
 
Lost in thoughts she didn’t even realize that she already had entered her office and sat on her chair.
“Hyper?” her co-worker asked and she woke up from her daze.
“Hi!” she waved at him absent-mindly “ Mr. Kim is in his office?”
“Yeah, he just came in,”
“Thanks,” Hyper thanked him and already stood up.
Knocking on the door she breathed deeply, she wasn’t going to be sulky in front her boss.
“Come in,” deep voice allowed her to enter the office and she walked in.
 
Bowing she greeted “  Annyeonghaseyo!“
„De-Bin, my dear sit down,” he said politely and small girl did as she was told.
“What is it?”
““ We are able to solve the problems of your son sir,” she said  and she was surprised that her voice sounded so calmly.
“Really? That was pretty fast, you must have been working hard,” he pointed out and stared at her face trying to find something.
“But I have to ask you something. We have a record where is everything we need to accuse Mr. Jung. It would be maybe enough for the real court with him. We can but also solve it without exposing it to the word,” she explained and Mr. Kim giggled.
“So I thought that it would be better if you knew that there was this opportunity too,”
“You are smart. You know what my answer is . But do you know why?” elder questioned the girl sitting in front of him.
“Well I have a theory, but it would be pretty shameful, if it wasn’t the right answer so I am not going to reveal it to my boss,” she flattered her eyelashes.
 
“You are the same as always. But I have a hunch that you know exactly why. It would be disgrace for me to win this battle by cutting my opponent totally off. I want to gain the people’s trust with my own words, not by showing I am better one that the other one. And it would also be pretty childish if I accuse him. Like as child  ,”
Hyper smiled. That person was so genuine and she liked him more than ever.
“If there was everything you wanted, please go to sleep. You look pale, you have other people to talk your problems about, so I am not going to ask you anything. Just this thing, how long do you thing is going to take the managing the rumours?”
Why am I even surprised that this man knows so much about woman? He had raised a lot of females.
“I don’t know. Maybe two days. It depends how though DBSK can act,” she said and stood up from her chair.
“That’s good then,” Mr Kim remarked and when Hyper bowed to him to let him know that she was leaving he reminded her “ Go to sleep dear, rest, arraso?”
“Arraso!” she saluted playfully and leaved.
 

Fortunately Tae-ra was already at the dorm. Sitting on her bed and packaging her clothes to big suitcase.
When the higher woman spotted her friend entering the room she stopped and run to her.
“Tell me everything!” She shouted at her roommate and Hyper smiled.
She sat on her bed and signalled Tae-ra that she should also sit down.
 
“That person was really Gyra,”
“What?” the eyes of her friend widened in shock and she couldn’t stop jumping on her seat.
“Yeah, you are not even from our department and you know her, right it was absolutely shocking for me when I have found out that she is the bad guy,”
Hyper started talking, she laid on her bed and Tae-ra followed her.
Telling the whole story, everything that her sunbae told her about the reason for doing it Tae-ra just stayed still. Listening to every word her friend said she waited for the true feelings of her best friend.
“You know what really makes me angry?” Hyper started “That I couldn’t see it. That I was the one who was thinking about that woman as the big idol for everyone. That I wanted the same path as her. I wanted even to make her famous, to help her. And the most furious thing is that I almost gave her my best friend. How I couldn’t see her true character? I don’t realize it, usually I am more than good in reading people. This mistake almost caused my best friend to become her boyfriend. Can you believe it, I almost wished them to be together!!”
 
Tae-ra sat on the bed and sighed “ Bin! You are making me feel pretty bad. How many times did I tell you, you can’t know everybody! Especially when they are like you! She knows the same things as you, everything! And you just wanted to be Jaejoong with someone you thought was perfect. And that was her!”
“But anyway, she disappointed me and made me realize that people are not what they look like,” Hyper rubbed her eyes.
“And you and Jae?”
“I…don’t know. I am his just his friend,” Hyper commented.
“Girl, are you sure? And what about him? I don’t think that just friendship between two people of different is really possible,”
Scratching her head girl on the bed said “ Ach, Molla, molla…so confused!! I am going to take a shower and then go to sleep,”
Tae-ra smiled. She somehow managed that her friend acknowledged that she was getting pretty confused
“So have a good time, and when the right time comes, do something to figure out what is between you and your friend. Is it love or friendship?”
Hyper giggled “You are getting pretty obsessed with this, if someone calls, tell I am out for a day! I need sleep and process things,”
Tae-ra nodded and continued packaging her clothes while Hyper disappeared in the bathroom.

 

 


Hi:D tomorrow I am going to check in my university again...like every year....wish me luck so I can be fast checked in the dorm....:D

I will see my room for first time,......possibly:D kekeke....