Chapter 37

One in the box
Boy around 17 years old held Hyper’s hand with so much power that she thought her circulation would stop in any minute.
He was younger yet taller than her. When she observed his eyes closely the emotion she found there wasn’t anger. It was sadness.
Stealthily she perceived the screams and slams that came from outside. Every sense in her body waited for the next step from boy.
He asked something but she just shook her head.
 
“ I don’t speak Japanese!” she screamed at him in English and tried to free herself.
Boy hitched and started in English “What do you want? Curse at my sister?”
His fluent speech outflanked Hyper and she said “I don’t want to curse at anybody, and it would be more than convenient if you let me go,”
 
Boy suddenly realized that he was holding her hand and let it go.
“Sorry,” he apologized “then what do you need?”
“I need to speak with your sister a little,” she said and he again angrily hissed “NO, tell me what you want or leave,”
Hyper sighed “ Ok. So I suppose that you are afraid because of that photos. And that’s what I want to talk with her, we want to make everything right. The guys in front of who you just shut the door close is DBSK,”
 
Boy’s posture straightened up and he glanced at the door.
“Then, let me tell you something, my sister is not here,”
“And where is she? Can you give me the address?”
“I can, but she is not in Japan neither, she is with my aunt’s family in Korea, so I can give you their address,” boy said and Hyper nodded.
She wanted to open the door for DBSK to came in but boy just shook his head “No, those people are not going to pass the doorstep of my house,”
 
Hyper shrugged her shoulders and knocked at the door loudly “Stop it! I’ll be right there!” she shouted and the knocking and screaming stopped.
“Tell me, why? What happened?”
“ After the photo came out on internet somebody recognized sister’s bracelet. People in the neighbours accused her and girls came here and made our house like this. That’s why I pulled you in, I thought you are another fan,”
Hyper nodded, she probably shouldn’t be sympathetic with the girl but after all she doubted that the girl wanted everything to end like this.
“So thank you, I hope we will help you and things will turn better,” she said and boy bowed to her.
“ I hope too and when you see my sister. Please give her this,” he said and gave her stone, yellow shining one.
She didn’t asked anything further she just waved him goodbye and opened door only to end up in someone’s tight embrace.
 

 
The door closed in front of Jaejoong’s face so quickly that he didn’t have the time to blink, not to save his friend.
 
“What is this?” Max screamed from behind and Jaejoong’s fist met the door for the first time.
“Open the door!” Jae screamed with powerful voice.
Yunho approached the door too and now both of them kicked and bumped on it.
 “Should we call police?” Micky asked and Junsu instinctively took his mobile phone and started calling.
 
“No! We don’t even know what is happening there,” Jaejoong with surprisingly clear mind but shaky voice stopped them.
“Wait, stop for a moment,” Max said and his two hyungs glared at him.
“Listen, she is not screaming for help or something, I doubt she would be quiet if something was happening to her,”
Micky agreed “ Yes, she would be beating and screaming and fighting,”
Jaejoong wanted to believe it but “ I can count of that, we have to get her out, Now!” he shouted again and kicked the door so hard that something cracked.
 
“Stop it!” Xiah screamed because he heard something different, different kind of knocking. Yunho had to grab Jaejoong who was beginning to break the door to stop him.
Hyper’s voice said on the other side  of the door “Stop it! I’ll be right there,”
Jaejoong felt as a big stone fell from his chest, the power of that simple sentence was overwhelming.
Little voice in his head told him that he can’t be sure until he sees her, until he sees the proof that she is sound and safe and nobody touched even her hair.
 
The door opened and he instinctively pulled her into hug, he closed his eyes to calm down.
He was always like this, protective about his family, about his friends, maybe little too much, but he couldn’t help it.
 
“Jae?” she asked after several moments and the sound of her voice calmed his mind even more.
“Everything is ok, “ she said and his back.
Hyper knew how he felt that moment, she could sense it from his body. It was the same protective and panic-stricken feeling that she felt, when she told him about his father’s problems.
When he finally let her small body go, she suddenly shivered. The warmth of his body was so comfortable that when she let her go, she missed it.
Jae smiled at her relieved and Max asked “ Are you going to explain?”
Hyper nodded and pulled Junsu’s hand along with Jaejoong’s “ Yeah, but not here, come!”
 

 

They walked as Hyper explained what happened. She knew that they would be shocked and angered. Because after all this Japan trip just led them back to the place they came from.
 
And she wasn’t wrong. First thing Yunho said was “ What the ?”
Junsu glared at him and Max chuckled.
Hyper was more startled with his chuckling that with Yunho’s cursing “ You chuckled?” she asked.
 
Max held his mouth with his hands.
Jaejoong patted his head and Hyper was surprised that he wasn’t sulking or angry.
Honestly I would be.
“You know, our little maknae, sometimes acts like maknae, although he tries to supress it most of the time,” Jaejoong said and Hyper smiled.
She wasn’t sure when he was born, if he wasn’t younger than her but sometimes, he acted older than Yunho and Jaejoong. It was surprising to see him chuckle cutely. Of course he laughed often, showed his irresistible smile, but the cute almost boyish way he chuckled was new to her.
 
After this Hyper and Jaejoong shared taxi and headed to motel. But Hyper couldn’t stop herself from being curious and asked “ Why are you not angry like Yunho?”
Micky sitting in the front seat turned to her and smiled. He knew it.
Jaejoong pressed his lips together and formed a thin line. Hyper wasn’t sure what this face meant.
Is he angry or what?
 
Her best friend was actually supressing his laugh because he was used to the truth that Hyper could see threw him pretty easily.
But today from his point of view she looked little dumb.
Micky shook his head and started laughing “ You really don’t know?”
Hyper shook her head, maybe somebody was really sitting on her nerves so they couldn’t communicate with each other.
Jae kissed her cheek playfully “ You hyperactive girl, I was too afraid about what could be happening to you so I just simply let every other thought go,”
With hands catching his cheek Hyper looked at her friend tenderly “ Sorry, sometimes I am just too rough for girl, so I don’t understand every simple thing,”
Micky smiled and his large grin filled the rear-view window.
 

The remaining time until their flight home they spent packaging and eating. The plane food wasn’t so good and they had to be prepared for every situation.
Also Changmin’s belly was an obstacle you could not notice.
With filled backs and suitcase they entered the motel restaurant for the last time. Hyper loved the food there, it was so different yet so familiar.
 
When boys finished they last plate (Every one of them ordered for himself three portions), Hyper yawned.
She was so terribly tired and sleepy, she knew that she would be in the plane sleeping. Although she hated sleeping in moving vehicles, which included buses, taxis, trains,  ships and planes too.
She always felt that the time she spent sleeping excluding the night time, was unused. That time could be spent differently.
 
The plane was full of people, they were sitting shoulder to shoulder like sardines in the oil conserve.
Hyper luckily got the place near Jaejoong, just three seats from her he was sitting. His black hood all over his face.
Other guys weren’t that lucky. The tickets for that plane were usually pre-ordered for several months, because working people travelled in this time home.
Only few seats were free when they bought tickets, so they ended being very diffused.
Although Hyper didn’t showed it, she was happy that her friend sat so close to her. Few people, to be exact men that were sitting beside her looked at her with strange gazes and she was feeling uncomfortable.
She decided to ignore their gazes and started listening to music.
 
While listening to Mirotic, sudden bookmark opened itself in her mind and idea popped up.
The thing Yuhno advised.
Maybe I should try it.
Whit this thought she closed her eyes and started reminiscing the day she had got the news from Tae-ra.
 

Hi:D I am so into writting these days:D like totaly. Although I have another story in mind and I am beginning to be little crazy about it, it doesn't matter. I have to finish this and then I have another 2 stories in mind....

I will be nuts:D

I don't know how do you feel when you write. The FF and things like this. I don't write because I have to. I write because I need to get the ideas out from my mind. I have a strong imagination so it's pretty hard to stop another plots popping out in my head.

But I have to finish one and then continue with another, because if I write two things at once, I never finish..because another idea will pop out-.....

Seriously crazy human...I am...

 

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER...and wait for another one....