Chapter 23

One in the box
Saturday came, it was hard to concentrate on work. Girls were chatting about what is it going to be like, guys were looking at girls and imaging what is going to be like dancing with them.
Hyper texted Tae-ra before she turned off her phone and notebook. Ji-hyo forbade her from chatting with her friend and working too much.
She said “You can’t have today any wrinkles! You will be astonishing!”
“Unnie, but why? I mean, ok. But everybody will be beautiful, but I have to work and all. And I can’t be just sitting here and looking after my skin,”
Victoria rushed into their room and cried “Why? Hyper, I am taking you now as my friend and I assumed that you are more than clever to realize that there is one person that is absolutely into you,”
“Aaaa.. you mean…”
“Hyper, don’t you dare say that you don’t like him back,” Sunny opened the door and hugged her friend.
“Those girls, I know, I know. I am not stupid ok? But I don’t think that this is necessary. We are grown up, both of us, so when we want we will show each other our affection, “ Hyper shook her head.
“Hyper but you are just two confusing to me, the way you act with Jaejoong, I still can’t adjust to the truth that you are just friends,”
“Lizzy, you all. You have another motive, for making me beautiful, I am going to find it out,” Hyper said to Lizzy who appeared from nowhere.
Those people, make me really curious, all of them just so suspicious. First DBSK now those girls, but they are just not prepared, because I know everything.
But it’s fun, where this is going to take us. I will behave. For a moment.
 
 

Few hours before the girls occupied Hyper with their moans they all gathered in Sunny’s and Lizzy’s room and talked.
“Those two, I mean Jaejoong and Hyper, they can’t be serious about their relationship, it’s so obvious that they are meant to be together,” Ji-hyo shook her head.
“Unnie, you are right, sometimes when they talk like a married couple, living together, she knows what he wants to say, and when he needs her help she without asking just does something,”
“Victoria you are right, it’s so funny, like they both say that they are just friends. But I think that between guy and a girl this kind of relationship isn’t possible. And there is some kind of between them, you feel that too, no?” Lizzy pronounced as Sunny shook her head.
 
“You are wrong, I can say that I know Hyper, because she is my friend. And I am absolutely sure, that they are just friends. Or they see each other just as a friend, not as anything else. You have to believe them, I also feel the way you do, like they are a hidden couple or something. But they are not, or they don’t think about it. And by the way, I know that Hyper likes Jeremy. Not loves but he is the type of man that is appealing to her,”
“But Sunny, I know, that you are a friend of both of them, but maybe they just can’t get those feelings. Maybe they don’t realize it. How many times it happened that both sites were into each other but never told anything, because they were just afraid of losing a friend?”
“But I am telling you, this is not the case, both of them aren’t secretive. When they know, they love each other they are going to confess,” Sunny said to Ji-hyo.
“No, we have to do some test here. What about we make Jae jealous with Jeremy. We have to,” Lizzy said and clapped her hands.
 
“This is not going to work,” Sunny sighted but inside she hoped that it would work. She loved both of her friends and she had the feeling that they should be together. But she also knew, that between them there is no romantic feeling, yet.
“But, isn’t this going to be wrong to Jeremy oppa? He is a good man, and I know that he has some feelings for Hyper,”
“That is what I am not worried about, Victoria. Hyper is straightforward, she is going to say everything without hesitation,” Ji-hyo cried.
 
 

The person in the mirror was quite of the beauty. Her eyes were highlighted with grey shadow, she wore full make up and her hair was slightly curly and loosen down.
Her dark blue strapless dress had vent coming from half of her thigh.
“Och, you are beautiful,” Hyper said when she saw Gyra looking at herself in the mirror.
“Hyper, thank you, you are too, looking very good,”
Hyper looked at herself. Her little figure appeared in the mirror and she leaned closer.
She was wearing lightly pink dress, with lace under her which also was used for straps. This lace was dark purple.
Hyper’s hair was loosened up and she wore a headband matching to the lace on her dress.
She had slight make-up and was little higher because of the heels.
 
Ji-hyo came in and smiled at them, she was wearing red long dress and her hair was up.
“Ya! What are you doing? It’s almost starting, both of you are beautiful, come on!”
“Coming,” Girls said and saluted while laughing.
When they opened the door they saw all girls waiting for them. All of them wore evening dresses and behaved nervous.
“Hi! Are you nervous?” Gyra asked them and they glanced at her.
She was the prettiest among them, they could tell. Although all of them were unusually lovely, Gyra was breath-taking.
 
Haha in tuxedo surprised them when he had come. When he saw all the girls his jaw dropped “Och, we were just curious when are you going to come, all guys are already there,”
Hyper came nearer to him and announced “ You can tell them, that we are going soon, everyone is here already, so boys don’t have to be very nervous,”
“Ok. See you in few minutes. I have to prepare Gary, for the sight he’ll see in next seconds. Song-ji-hyo, I know you dressed because of us, but I am going to disappoint you, my girlfriend is fairer,”
Ji-hyo started laughing “I am happy for you,”
Haha left the girls and when he opened the door to ball room all eyes turned to him “They will be right here, don’t worry,”
 
 
 

Girls, like an army commando walked one next to another, marched with heads up and their heels could be heard like they walked on the floor.
Hyper laughed at herself, all of the womankind walking with her had that determined grim on their faces. She knew what was going in their heads. They wanted to surprise men in ballroom with their appearance and they were sure they are going to succeed.
Ji-hyo and Lizzy were the first who walked in the ball room.
DBSK was standing behind the buffet already drinking their second glass of champagne.
 
“Boys, look for Hyper I’m curious how is she going to look,” Yunho said and his head was reaching out to see better.
They saw her and all of them thought that she had different aura around herself. Jaejoong looked at Gyra and his jaw dropped.
“Ou, Gyra noona is stunning!” Max cried and remaining members changed their attention to the direction Max pointed.
Sudden “WOW!” echoed in the ball room.
Hyper saw Jaejoong glancing at Gyra and she smiled. She had grabbed Gyra’s hand and went to DBSK “ Good evening, DBSK! How are you tonight?”
 
Gyra startled with the situation bowed her head to DBSK.
DBSK bowed back and Hyper punched Junsu’s arm.
“She is a beauty, right?”
DBSK nodded still finding the words to express themselves.
Gyra’s cheeks reddened and she covered her face with hands “Thank you, you are too kind,”
Micky was first who could speak “ No, it’s true. You look like an idol. Very pretty, but Hyper you are no different,”
Hyper clapped her hands and said “Micky when you try to compliment me, at least look at me,”
“Sorry, I am just too dazzled,”
“I can forgive that,”
 
“Do you have something to forgive miss?” Jeremy pushed by Lizzy asked.
“Och, Mr. Jeremy. I have a lot of things I have to forgive. But I am too sensitive,” Hyper reacted and glanced at him.
He was really handsome, DBSK were all dazzlingly handsome, but he, he was just manly and wildly attractive.
Hyper shivered a little damn this! Sometimes I just can’t help myself, my animal senses revealing again. SHOOT this!
Music started playing, everyone recognized the well know rhythm. It was a waltz.
“Can I borrow you for this dance?” Jeremy asked and kissed Hyper’s hand.
Hyper flushed and did a curtsy “ Och, my lord, with pleasure,”
Jaejoong smiled at her as she was leaving and with eyes she signalled him to take Gyra to dance.
Jae nodded a little.
Maybe this little conversation was just between them and normal people, who aren’t interested to spy on another human, wouldn’t ever notice anything, Victoria wasn’t a normal person. And she was spying on them.
She saw this signal exchange between Hyper and Jae and shook her head.
Those two are just too blind, or they are too slow.
 
 

Jeremy took Hyper to the dance floor and placed his hand on her back.
With other hand he held her hand and stood sprightly.
“I have the feeling, that certain someone used to attend the dance classes,” Hyper whispered.
They did the first step together, like one body, Jeremy was a great dancer and he lead Hyper like a man.
“And you can dance too,”
“I have to know, my sister is a dancer, or was. So it is just normal that something glued on me,”
“ Is it comfortable for you?”
“What do you mean?” Hyper asked as he bent her little.
“You are smaller than I thought,”
“Ya, I am not that small, is it a problem for you, you have to bent down too much, or something like that?” Hyper frowned.
“No, no, at all for me it is a big advantage that you are small,”
“ Why?” Hyper asked and looked at his left shoulder.
“ Because, I can cover you with my body, so nobody sees like pretty round is your ,” Jeremy whispered at her ear.
She flushed “ I take it like a compliment, ok?!”
“I didn’t meant it any other way,”