Chapter 15

One in the box
“I won’t do it,”
“Hyper, it’s just great idea!” PD said and looked very satisfied.
“I don’t see anything great about it,”
“But, you see, Ji-hyo can’t participate in this mission. That means that one team is short of one competitor. And to be fair we need same number of people, because that might be decisive for the game,”
“I know, but I won’t do it, if you want somebody else to join, we have lot of other people,”
“Park De- Bin but you are on good terms with our guests, and it would be silly if the substitute for Song Ji-hyo would be someone unknown to them,”
“But, but I can’t do that…because….”
“But, but nothing, this is an order De-Bin. You are officially joining Running man team in substitution of Ji-hyo. For next mission,”
Hyper could just sigh. If she had known that Jaejoong’s great idea would be this, she wouldn’t ever say anything to Ji-hyo.
When she was leaving the PD’s room she started to curse out loud.
 Jaejoong, you are dead!!! For sure. Like B.A.P. sings NO!NO!NO! NO MERCY!!
 

“So, our mission will be, to go to the different places on this island. The destination places are written on this sheet, you have to blindly choose. You will go with your opponent from other team. In that place is hidden hint. The more hints you get for your team, the easiest will be to decode the task you are going to do in night. Now by choosing this ball, you are going to choose your opponent and together you will go to the place,” Jae-Suk read from the paper from PD.
 
Hyper was there standing next to Haha and Lizzy in the other side. She was sending lasers to Jaejoong and in the same time praying to get to the normal place.
Only thing that could make Hyper so unwilling to do anything was insects. She wasn’t really afraid, she just hated them. Not spiders, but mosquitos and stuff like that.
Every time she saw some kind of ant she wanted to scream.
The worst thing right now, was that, she knew the destinations and they were several of them, with insects involved.
 
Jaejoong came to the table with balls and reached for one of them.
He read the name aloud “Assistant PD- Hyper,”
Hyper forcefully smiled to camera and went closer to Jaejoong.
She kicked his leg and hissed “Enjoy the last moments of your life!”
“Aish! That hurt!”
“I hope so,”
Then came the turn to choose destination, it was Hyper’s own decision which number on the sheet she would choose.
Jae-Suk uncovered the number.
Hyper almost screamed.
Jungle? Jungle? Really? WHY WHY?????
Jaejoong came closer to her and grabbed her shoulders. She was standing there like a frozen idiot, so he had to march her away.
This time Joong’s hidden playfulness finally surfaced.
 

“Kim Jae-joong!” Hyper screamed when another mosquito used her leg like dining table.
They were wading through the jungle with something like machete. Although  she hated the fact that she was with insects in the place like this, she wanted to win on behalf of Ji-hyo.
 
High trees with colourful leaves and parasitizing beautiful flowers made shadow, so it wasn’t so hot there.
But maybe it wasn’t hot, but the air was wet from the rain and that is the perfect condition for several types of insects.
Everywhere Hyper tided she could hear that crack-crack sound. And it was disturbing, because she knew that she killed another animal.
 
Big dragonfly flew in front of Hyper’s nose and she screamed “jbgeufgfgfgfu!!!!!!!!!!”
Jae wing to her and asked “What is it Hyper? It’s something wrong? Do you want to see this big caterpillar?”
He showed her really beautiful caterpillar, with yellow-red colours.
 “That is pretty,”
“You like it? I thought you would kill me, guess I was wrong!”
“Ya! DO!!!!You did this to scare me? Let me tell you I just HATE FLYING things and butterflies are scary,” She poked his chest with her finger.
“Stop poking me!”
“I won’t!!”Hyper muttered and poked him harder on the same place.
“Should I start too?”
“Do what you want!”
Jaejoong took his hat off and placed it on Hyper’s head he spoke “There are little braches falling from above, so watch out!”
His voice had that husky feeling in and also it was very caring.
After that Hyper took from her backpack bottle with her black tea and gave it to Jae.
“Here you go, I know, you have just water, this is tea. I put there little of salt and lot of sugar,  it’s going to help you not get dehydrated. Eumju,“
Jaejoong thanked her and drank little.
 
This scene, which was full of twists was watched by two VGs, who absolutely didn’t understand, what was happening.
Hyper found green artificial flower on the ground.
On her leaves were words saying, that she had to find at least two another and bring it to the tribal woman who’ll be waiting for them on the beach.
Jaejoong was few steps ahead her but he didn’t find anything.
She smirked for herself.
 
 
On the other hand Jaejoong was calm, he didn’t mind any animals and also Hyper’s attitude wasn’t anything new to him.
He was living with sisters and they weren’t any different.
He looked behind and saw Hyper smirking. He knew she found something and wasn’t able to bring poker face out.
Then in the damaged bark he had found something. It was a flower, he looked at it and read the hidden note.
Next few minutes he was looking for another flowers, but he wasn’t able to find another two. He found another flower but the third was nowhere to find. He hadn’t have enough time to return to the beach.
Then he heard dull thud and turned around.
 
He saw Hyper lying on the ground and obviously cursing.
“Are you ok? What Happened?” Jae asked as he rushed to her.
“I slipped on this stupid rock! And I am fine, but I think I twisted my ankle a little,” she said and looked at her ankle.
“Come, we don’t have enough time, to look more. We have to return to the beach. May I help you?” He asked crouching in front of her which meant he wanted to give her piggy-back.
“Forget it! I am fine, but thanks anyway!” Hyper shouted and stood up.
“Can you walk?”
“Of course I can, if I had to do a ruckus about every time I twist my ankle a bit, I wouldn’t be walking by myself. I would be always carried like a queen!” She said and with little difficulty walked away.
“Wait for me, we will walk together,”
 

Well well....Jae is turning to his playful self...:D He is sooo adorable...:D