Chapter 13

One in the box

 

The song Jae'll play on piano is Hug:P


 

By the piano was sitting dark headed guy and his fingers touched the piano keys as he was singing something really softly.
The room was dark, just a little light came from a light bulb that was working on electric eye. So every minute it turned itself off and when he moved it again.
 
“Jae?”
He balked and looked up.
“Yeah,”
“Please, don’t try to convince me to leave. From your voice I know that there is a problem, I will not persuade you to tell me, what is bothering you, but don’t do an idiot from me, please. It’s there a problem?” Hyper asked and sat next to him.
Jaejoong looked her. His eyes were full of something she never saw again, anger.
“There is,”
“Then it’s ok. Because if you were like this and you would have said that everything is alright, then something would be off with you. Like this, I know, that you are normal,”
“De-Bin your logic is killing me,” Jaejoong said and smiled a little.
“De-Bin? I am Hyper. You can’t call me by my name,”
“Wheyo?”
“Just because. I am used to Hyper now. So, don’t change the habit like you want,”
“Arraso,”
 
Hyper also placed her fingers on the piano and said “Well, I will play for you, listen,”
“You can play?”
“I can do anything I want,” Hyper said and then she lifted her hand up to Jaejoong’s eyes and showed her finger.
“Watch my technic,”
She had placed hand on the keys and with only one finger she played the London Bridge is falling down.
When she had finished, Jaejoong was smiling from ear to ear.
 
“Shall I show you something now?”
“ It depends only what it will be,” Hyper muttered and smiled in the night.
“And what would you like to see?”Jaejoong asked and raised eyebrows.
“Nothing from your body,” Hyper stated honestly.
I had enough of your leader. It would be hard to fall asleep.
“Ok, listen,” Hero said and now he placed hands on the keys. Absolutely differently played one of DBSK’s songs and smiled happily.
Hyper closed her eyes. It was one of her favorite’s songs from DBSK and she started to move with the melody.
Jae smiled and looked at her “ You love our songs, just admit it!”
Hyper opened her eyes and turned to him.
 
He was so close that she could feel his breath on her hair.
You know, she is really small.
“Why don’t you play something from Mblaq…You know, I love them more. Thunder, he has something,”
She banged him to stomach.
He has abs!!!WTF, when he works out…???
 
“If you want to listen to Thunder I can always make him sing for you. And If you want to, you can beat me like you want. Don’t surpass your anger inside,”
“You will?? Please, you will be my favorite man in the world, beside your father of course,” Hyper joined her hands and smiled like an angel.
Jaejoong did the same and leaned closer to her.
“ No, I will not. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry….” He started singing the famous song.
Hyper stood up with fake anger and showed her tongue to him.
“ Ou yeah, oh yeah,” she walked away singing another famous song.
Jaejoong smiled and crossed his arms. He knew that in less than a minute she will be back.
 
His prediction was right. She came back and from the door said “ You should go back, your friends are looking for you with afraid expressions on their faces. Don’t let them suffer!”
“I will, in few minutes I am going,”
Hyper waved at him and he “ Meerong!”
“You too Meeerong!”
 

“Hi guys!”
“ Hyung, are you OK? Where have you been? Did you think about it? Have you found solution? What are you going to do?” Max surprised him with his questions.
“ Max, don’t worry I am fine. I was in music room. I thought about it. I don’t have solution. I am not going to do anything now,” Jae answered every question with smile.
“Why, and what if it comes out?”
“ Then I will try to find something. But what can I do, how can I block something like this? There is no way. It would just go through curt. And now, nothing really happened. Everybody would be laughing at me, if I did a fuss like this,”
 
Micky was suspicious, he never saw Jaejoong this calm, when it came to the things like scandal.
“ Hyper talked to you? Did you say anything to her?”
“ Yeah, we were talking,  and I didn’t,”
“ How is possible that  she wasn’t curious. I thought that she is determined to find out, what is wrong with her,” Yunho almost whispered. It seemed like if he was afraid that she is listening to their conversation.
“Of course, she is curious. But she is not like that, I know that she wants me to tell her just the things I want to. I have my own free will, don’t you think?”
This made DBSK even more confused about Hyper’s character. They all accepted her behavior with people, her nature. But somehow, they thought that she is that person who is going to get everything under any circumstances.
When was Micky preparing to bed, Joong-ki and Max were both in deep sleep. He was looking for movie that he is going to choose for tomorrow.
He had a plan to impress Hyper somehow. He previously heard that Yunho’s plan worked, so he was determined to not mess up anything.
 

Micky was waiting in front of cinema with tickets in his hands. Because he finished the quiz first and almost all of his answers were right he had got tickets as a surprise presents.
The quiz was a part of the show, and he was honored to choose the movie that would be playing that night.
 
Hyper came and with smile on her face she said “ Hi, I hope today movie will be exciting. I am too exhausted and little afraid of falling asleep,”
“ Don’t worry, it’s a movie for women,” he cried and took out his purse “ I’ll go buy a popcorn and drinks, wait here for me please,”
“Thank you,” Hyper said and looked at him leaving.
“Hyper? Going to cinema with Micky?” Junsu asked walking across the hall. He was wearing the blue outfit that is usually worn by man nurses and smiling.
“ Yeah, he asked me to go with him, and you, I haven’t seen you all day, because today I worked with Max and Jae-Suk, what are you doing?”
“We will be doing check-ups of equipment. Tomorrow we will lend on the island, and we are going to help the hospital in town. They have a little resources of blood there, so Kim Jong-Kook hyung and Jae-Suk hyung proposed the Captain to let them take the blood here, tomorrow morning and then transfer it to the hospital, we have to prepare everything for tomorrow,”
“ That’s a great idea, and who we?”
“ Jae-hyung, Max and Yunho and also Joong-ki ad Noona,”
 
Micky returned with two cups of juice and a cup of popcorn.
“Ya! Junsu-ya! Are you still working, that is what you get for hanging out with Hukie! Study child! Study!”
“I know, that person ruined my life. My subordinate!”
Hyper patted Junsu’s shoulder and hissed “ But you know that your subordinate has your number in his phone with name slave?”
Junsu acted like if he was surprised and angry at the same time.
“That what you get for being too good to him. That punk!”
Xiah walked away and in the middle stopped and looked at them  “Have fun, and don’t do things you might want to forget!”
“We will, run because I am going to kick you out!” Micky shouted at him and Hyper smiled.

Och those boys...are seriously killing me. I was watching the old happy camp with EXO-M and there he was my stubborn little Chen............Don't you want to eat them alive.

But Jaejoong's abs are no other, and he is really strong....