Chapter 22

One in the box
So the act came. Both of the sides were playing loudly and it was big fun. After all Max also got into his role and enjoyed eating noodles that Victoria as his SS brought to him.
Audience was excited; there are just few chances for you to see such people live, making fun of themselves.
Micky accepted his role and gave his all.
Both teams got standing ovation from audience and voting started.
While they waited for results Hyper suggested that DBSK should sing something to them.
They are singers after all. Aren’t I right?
“But we don’t have anything prepared,” Junsu complained “No music, no band, anything,”
Unfortunately Hyper was prepared for everything “ Guys, but you were formally acapella  group, you don’t need music,”
Micky smiled “You must be our real fan, if you know this,”
Blush came through her face “Only a little bit,”
 
DBSK came on the podium and started singing. When they finished people stood up again and were whistling.
“That was good, it is long time that we sang like this,” Yunho said and watched Jae-Suk getting on the podium with results on the paper.
“And the winner is…..It’s a draw. We have here 156 for both teams, so every team gets one point, you can congratulate yourself,”
Both teams were filled with joy, not because they were satisfied with the result, but because they had absolutely great time.
They continued partying and RM stuff slowly leaved, just few cameramen stayed with them. Others have to prepare next day.
Hyper got in bed in 3AM she wasn’t so tired as before, but still everybody was asleep and she was on the internet chatting with her friends and with people, she knew in Japan. They promised her, to try help but it was hard.
When Hyper closed her eyes her last thought was with Jaejoong.
He really looks like anime character…But Max too. I like those DBSK guys…          
 
 

Next days became more hectic. RM cast became more and more puzzled. They all were happy that the day of their return home is nearer, but also sad because the time that they’ll stop this entertaining course will end.
The relationship between stuff and Captain and also our RM cast became more powerful than ever.
That’s why Captain and PD decided to throw a ball for everyone on Saturday night. Also guests on the boat were invited.
Girls were excited with this, Sunny and Victoria most, because they had the chance to borrow some beautiful dress from the shops on the boat.
 
On Friday there wasn’t a simple person that was not talking about that ball. Make-up artists cameramen, and also the boat passengers were excited.
After the dinner that everybody shared together in the dining room, PD and Jeremy came there with smirks on their faces and  said “ We have a little surprise for you, and for passengers on this boat,”
“And what’s that?” Junsu asked with fork in his hand.
“We are giving you a special price, you will have the honour to see our first episode fully completed, we are going to play it tonight at our cinema, I hope you will like what you all did, and how we managed it,”
 
Micky started laughing and pinched Max’s stomach “Ha! You are going to see yourself eating like a pig!”
“Hyung, stop that, and you are going to see yourself behaving like a girl. Always fixing hair, what a silly hyung!”
“ Max, stop!” Yunho said laughing his head off.
“Hyung, you stop too, you always brush your teeth, for it to be white, I am sure that camera captured you, doing that at least 50 times,” Junsu hissed.
“Junsu, stop it, you just look at yourself, always clenching your jaw!” Jaejoong grabbed knife and pointed it on Junsu.
DBSK looked at Jaejoong “ Ya! You! And your stupid sunglasses!”
Jaejoong pouted “What sunglasses?”
“Bro! The one you wear,” Yunho slammed Jae’s head.
 
“Boys, you really have problems,” Lizzy said absolutely amused with their behaviour.
Hyper was sitting with Gyra and Joong-ki she tried not to laugh but it was almost impossible.
Kwang-soo returned for the fourth time with his plate again full of food.
“Oppa? Aren’t you full already?” Hyper asked him and smiled.
“No, not at all. I am giving my all in this boat, so I have to eat properly. But I miss my grandmothers cakes.. hm, she used to send me it every three days…yum!!”
“Yeah, they taste really good. Ach stop it Kwang! You are making me hungry..” Joong-ki glared at his friend.
“But, Joong-ki, don’t be mad, I just miss them,”
“The ones here are not tasty?”  Gyra asked and looked at Kwang-soo.
“No, no, they are all really something. Perfect and all. But I miss my grandma’s overcooked rusks and too sweet filling. My grandma is too old. So sometimes it is so bad, but no matter what. I miss it…”
Hyper smiled and looked at him “ If you want I can bake you something, it’s not going to taste the same, but maybe you will be satisfied,”
“Och, De-bin-a I am really grateful, but you don’t have to, “
 
The sound of metal crashing to each other disturbed them from their conversation.
They stopped looking at DBSK after Kwang-soo came, but after they heard that sound, they caught their attention again.
Hyper stood up, because of her height she couldn’t see anything.
They were fighting. DBSK was fighting each other.
Hyper ran to them and glanced at them closely. Max stood up and came next to her.
She looked at him with questionable and amused eyes and he hissed with hand gesture “ Don’t ask me! I don’t know this people,”
Those guys are so unpredictable.
 
Micky was fighting against Junsu, with forks. Yunho against Jaejoong with knife.
Jae noticed that Hyper and others were staring at them and enjoying their boyish game.
“What?”
“I just…..don’t know…why?”
“Because he insulted my sunglasses, and I hiss toothbrush, so what?”
Max shook his head “ Ach those Hyungs. I am very ashamed of them,”
Hyper Punched his ribs lightly “ Don’t be, it’s kind of return to the past..and why are you not fighting, not having a partner?”
“Naaah, never. I don’t fight with things that are supposed to be used in eating..”
 
 

All RM cast, stuff and few passengers and Captain gathered in front of the cinema. PD walked from it followed by Jeremy, Gyra and Hyper. They looked very nervous about their work.
Of course while editing, they saw it many times, but never fully whole episode. They managed the episode to be long two hours.
People sat on the seats everybody looking at the cinema screen in big anticipation. All RM cast sitting in one row talked about what they are going to see.
 
Running man wasn’t a new program and it had a specific structure, but it never truly happened that the specials were different.
And this special because of the new assistant PD’s and also because of absolutely different structure wasn’t going to be any different.
PD came up in front of the cinema screen and said “ I am happy that so many people came!” he looked at the cinema which was full and several passengers were sitting on the stairs “ I didn’t think that so many people on this boat are RM fans, but because I know, that not all are going to see it, I will propose the Captain to let me play it two times for and only for our passengers without who this show wouldn’t be possible,” PD bowed
“Enjoy and when you have anything you are not satisfied with, let us know. My team Jeremy, Gyra and Hyper who helped me in many situations, because the recording was really difficult,”
 
When he came down the lights were turned off and people yipped from excitement.
Hyper secretly sneaked a his back and hugged her boss.
“Thanks PD, this was an experience I will never forgot!” she said and kissed his cheek.
Gyra did the same and Jeremy smiled at him and said “I don’t think you want kiss from me,”
Hyper chuckled and sat next to him and looked at the screen.
 
The first episode included the arrival of both teams, also the time spent in the bus. When the well-known Jae’s posture in sleep appeared on the screen, all people got to laugh and Yunho punched his friend “Yah! This is just epic,”
Including Max eating habits, Kwang-soo’s framing, Joong-ki’s seasickness and also their faces when they announced the mission on the boat and showed their room, all was so funny.
Editors had a lot of material from which they had to choose, but they did very good work.
People in the cinema were surprised how quickly the show ended.
When on the screen flashed words: TO BE CONTINUED, everybody stood up and clapped.
RM cast stood too and bowed, it was the bigger prize they could got.
 
 

Hi:D:D Thanks for reading this episode....I'll uploade soon another one. This is turning to be longer that I thought originally. But I hope you like it:D

 

 

This is an example how is Jaejoong sleeping:D