Chapter 20

One in the box
Jaejoong still holding her hand stopped only when they reached the top of the boat. All the way Hyper kept silence. She was curious like hell but she knew that Jaejoong isn’t the person who is going to tell her everything when she will moan for it. Irritation would be the thing she would cause by that. So that’s why until Jaejoong let go of her hand, she didn’t even looked at him.
 
He breathed the sea air in and smiled at her.
She smiled back and tapped his shoulder “Ya! Are you going to fulfil your needs or what?”
“No, what the hell? No!”
“Calm down Jae, I am just joking,” she smiled at him again and went to sit on one of the lounger.
Jaejoong was little lost. Dilemma that was in his head was still growing and he just didn’t know what to say. If he said the truth to Hyper it would be just awkward between them. Not because he was scared about how was she going to react. But because he was so touched with the thought of her being in love with him. He wouldn’t know how to react to her. And to come up with something that isn’t true to Hyper was something unimaginable. He knew that she is just too wise to realize that he is making something up.
He thought about it all way and now he just knew what to do.
He sat on the lounge next to her and  started.
 
“I am not going to tell you why I hugged you,”
Hyper smiled “Well, OK. You have your secrets I have my secrets. But why did you just pushed me here?”
Jaejoong started playing with his fingers.
“Well, do you remember that time, when I was alone playing piano?”
“Ya! Of course I remember, will you just get to the point? The wind is starting to be really chill and I don’t want to get cold,” she stared at him and started to be irritated.
“Ach sorry, I don’t have any jacket with me, so just come closer,” Joong said and put his arms on her shoulders and started rubbing her hands.
“Better now?”
Hyper nodded and eased her hand on his shoulder “ Mr. Kim please continue, you were saying?”
 
“So that time I was upset, angry and out of mind because something that happened to me and wasn’t very good may come out and finish everything. Or maybe not finish but ruin.  
It happened when I was in Japan last time. You remember when we first met? Like I think when we first started talking. I had very bad mood then because of it. After concert we all went to a party. My manager said it is ok, that we can go, because it is party that is made just for DBSK fans. So we went without any more information about that event. It looked like normal disco club and there were lot of people inside. We bowed to everyone and gave them signatures, made photos with them and all. And that’s why we didn’t get what happened. People in the club changed dramatically. Not all of them, but more than half of people were dressed in some strange clothes. They looked like some kind of clan. We didn’t quietly realized but someone gave us like a present that cloth. One of our saesang fans that were following us all day was there too.
So I wanted to help her get from that place, because she looked so fragile and everything so I grabbed her arm and pushed her through the crowd.
The police came too. So we ran from that place. Yunho, Junsu and Max were bruised and Micky was having problems with breathing because some of the police smoke got into his lungs. Because of that we had to sit on the bench. Then I looked at our fan, she also just breathed in that smoke. Because she was so small she passed out near me.
And I stupid! Stupid! I just held that cloth those people gave me. I was expecting a big problems of this, because lot of our fans were there with photos and everything. But nothing came out. So I thought this is going to vanish.
But that day you saw me, I got mail with photo of that event. The worst one looks like I am part of those people and I am trying to kidnap small Japanese girl,”
 
Hyper grabbed Jaejoong’s hand that was still rubbing her arms.
“Stop, please for moment,”
“What is it?” Jaejoong asked when Hyper made fist from his hand and turned it on Jaejoong’s face.
“Bam!” she said and fakingly  punched his face with his own hand.
“What was that for?” whimpered Jaejoong.
“That’s was for not telling me sooner. This problem could have been already solved. Now I have to start work on it immediately. And this,” Hyper loaned her head closer to him and kissed his cheek.
“This is for telling me now, I realize it was hard. But no matter what it’s good that I know. I am in charge of your father too, so I have to make sure this thing will be solved,” Hyper stood up and looked at her watches.
“And where are you going? You don’t need to do anything, I haven’t told you this to use you for settling my problems,” Jaejoong said as he turned Hyper to face him.
“I know silly. But I am your friend and also I love your father! So I have to get rid of any difficulties in his life. You know I am a gold digger, now give me your manager’s number,” she demanded and gave him her phone.
When she left a big stone fell from Jaejoong’s heart.
“Hyper, if you are a gold digger than where did you dig that heart of yours?” he whispered and looked at the sea.
 
 

Hyper called DBSK manager and started her mission. She was calling at night so, he was already asleep but she didn’t care. Firstly she asked him the name of the disco pub DBSK went in that time, secondly she ticked him because he haven’t told anything to anyone in Mr. Kim campaign stuff. He was taken aback and alarmed when she finished.
Yah,  that felt pleasant. I had to be bad tonight.
Then she searched the internet of that event. She found some information about the roughness of police and nothing about if someone famous was involved in that incindent.
That felt even more suspicious.
Someone must  had stopped this from coming out. That someone had a plan to use it on Jaejoong when time comes.
Hyper’s eyelids started to close.
She turned off her computer and fell asleep on it’s top.
 

Next day started with big questionable eyes from Victoria and Ji-hyo.
“What happened with you and Jaejoong oppa?” Victoria asked and looked at her.
“Ou, your stare hurts,”
“Answer dongsaeng,” Ji-hyo ordered.
“OK. It’s no big deal. We had a few moments in heaven,”
“Like REALLY?” Sunny who just came in opened her eyes widely.
“No, not really. We had to talk about something really important, and sorry unnie I am not telling anything to anybody,” Hyper said when she saw Victoria opening again.
“Arraso, no more asking, you just left so mysteriously, so we were curious, don’t eat us,”
“I don’t eat people, but maybe Max would eat you up if you wish,” Hyper joked and shook her head.
The sound that computer does when you turn it on could be heard in the room.
“Girls, come to breakfast with us? Hyper, you are not working today?” Lizzy barged into room and smiled brightly.
“I am coming girls, but I wont to check if I haven’t get already mark for my homework.
“OK. We are going to save you place, so come eat before Max will make everything vanish,” Ji-hyo suggested when she left the room.
Hyper sat behind her notebook and opened her mail box.
“ACHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” she shouted and danced victorious dance.
 

Hyper walked into filled canteen and first person who caught her eyes was “Max? What the hell are you doing?”
Max was sitting alone behind one table for 6 people. He had at least 8 different meals on the table and he was eating the ninth.
“Yah! Hy…per..I am..”
“I’ll tell you because it will take long if he is going to tell you something,” Yunho surprised her from left “He made a bet with Xiah, yesterday they were arguing about the size of human stomach. And we said that Max has quicker metabolism than normal people because it is not realistic that he can eat 3 times more than normal human. So today, he is going to eat 3x more than Junsu  Junsu can eat 3 different breakfast meals, so Changmin has to eat nine,”
 
“Max, are you sure, you will be able to record today?” Hyper asked concerned about her job.
Max eating the 3th plate already just showed her thumb up and smiled.
“Aren’t you going to throw up?” Lizzy asked eating donut.
Max shook his head and Hyper said “ Don’t worry, if some of that will happen I want to see it and record it, that would be a sight for your saesang fans, no?? Maybe they would come and store your stomach insides…”
“You have a point, “ Jaejoong pinched Hyper’s cheeks “How it’s possible that this never crossed my mind?”
“Because you are just pure, my angel,” Hyper pinched Jae’s cheeks.
“I can see that everything between you two is back to normal? What your midterm depression no longer exist?” Micky cried and put his arms around Joong’s shoulders.
“Boys, should we leave you alone?” Hyper took step from them.
Both guys shot angry laser stare at her and Jaejoong kicked Micky’s leg.
 
 Max was eating his fifth plate when Ji-hyo asked “ And what about you? Do you have the final result?”
Hyper nodded “Yeah, I did it I have 87 points from 100. I am so happy, “
“Who? Prof. ostrich?” Gyra asked and Jeremy came closer.
“De,”
“87 out of 100 that’s not like him at all, my maximum from him was 73 and he said he gave it to me, because I have beautiful smile,” Gyra said.
“And what about me girls, I almost did not pass. I’d got just 61 out of 100. Ostrich must love you,” Jeremy claimed.
“What? Who? EE?? Ostrich? Who is ostrich?”
“Hm, there is one professor in university. Students hate him, because he can give you your work anytime and you have to finish it or else you will be failing his study group. He hates students so he is doing everything to make them fail. And we call him ostrich because he looks like one,” Jeremy explained everything to Junsu.
“So and how is possible, that you have so many points Hyper?” Yunho asked and Max started eating his seventh plate.
 
“I don’t really know. I haven’t done anything wrong, or good or something. It’s suspicious, but I am happy,” Hyper said and shrugged her shoulders.
“But I know!” Jae-Suk suddenly snapped without any reason.
“What?”
“Ostrich is my old classmate. He is sometimes overdoing things, he was like that at school too. And to be exact I used to bully him a little. He was so irritating. I think that he knows that I am here, so he is protecting himself from getting something from me,”
“Thank you oppa!!” Hyper send him flying kiss and he imitated catching it.
“And why are you so fine with it? I was always thinking that you like when you are praised for something you have done on your own,” Yunho said.
“No, what? And why do you think so? In this world there is the quote:  you have to take chances that are given to you and use it anyway you can,” Hyper took a glance at Max who finished his last plate and burped loudly” But in case of our Max I would change it into you have to take meals that are given to you and eat it as quick as you can because you never know..”

 

 

 


These days I am listening to so much music....New....oh my poor SD cart is almost full....where do I store so many songs??? Help meee......