Chapter 14

One in the box
Jaejoong was singing for himself on his way to his room. Then he saw that the gate for cinema opened and people started coming out.
;Hyper is there right now, I hope Micky didn’t do anything stupid; he thought and walked away.
Then he heard a strange noise. Like if someone was crying. He turned around and saw Hyper with red eyes and runny nose making strange noises.
 
;She is crying?;  Jae run to her and stood few meters in front of his best friend.
“Hyper I am sorry, I didn’t know, that this would be this sad,” Micky rubbed her arms and looked really sorry.
“What has happened?”
 
“Jaeeeeeeeee!!!!!” Hyper muttered through her sobbing and hugged him tightly.
Jaejoong glared at Micky and with lasers coming from his eyes burned Micky’s hair.
“We went to see the movie, but it was sad and Hyper is being too sensitive right now,”
Jaejoong patted Hyper’s had and went through her hair with his fingers.
;She smells nice; he thought.
Hyper was still holding Joong’s waist tightly. She buried her face into his chest and sniffed like a baby.
“It’s ok, it’s ok….what have you been watching?”
Hyper loosened her grip, and looked up right to Jaejoong’s eyes.
“It was sad. Story about two sisters and one of them has a serious illness and the second one is donating organs for her almost all the time, it was cold My sister’s keeper,”
Hyper buried herself again to his chest and started sniffing again.
“I didn’t know that she is this sensitive, I thought that she’ll like it. Hyper are you mad at me?”
 
Hyper turned to Micky. Her eyes were red and she had wet face.
“It’s ok, you didn’t know. I cannot watch sad movies, I’ll become like this. Sorry If I ruined your evening. But thank you for your invitation,”
She said lightly hugged Micky.
He was surprised. When she let go of him she stated “ Next time, don’t you dare invite me to sad movie, ´”
Micky nodded his head and avoided Hyung’s intense stare.
Hyper bowed to both of them and mote comforted went to her room.
 

 
“Ya! Are you insane? Take her to sad movie? “ Jaejoong said when they walked to Micky’s room.
He slapped him pretty hard on the back of his head.
“Hyung, I didn’t know, she doesn’t like them this much!”
“You could ask me, I would have told you. Made her cry for such silly thing!”
“Who hyung made cry?” wanted to know Max, who just came to the room.
“Hyper!”
 
“She can cry? How did you manage to do that hyung, tell me the strategy?”
Jaejoong came closer to Max and slapped his head too.
“Aigoo, hyung why are you so angry? Don’t use violence!”
“Don’t you dare to make her cry again!” Jae said with loud voice and like a lightening disappeared.
 
Max looked at Micky and pouted “What have you done hyung?”
Micky sighted still little confused about that situation,  he couldn’t remember the scene which made Hyper cry.
He was so occupied with watching the movie,  that he didn’t noticed that from the 20th minute of the movie, Hyper was sniffing and crying.
 
As you know, that was because he was not her boyfriend. He liked Hyper but just as a friend, he liked absolutely different types of woman. He just wanted to finish the challenge.
“Don’t mention it, but she hugged me,” Micky said and with victory moue grabbed his towel.
“What? What? That’s more than Yunho hyung achieved!”
What he didn’t say to his dongseang was that she also hugged Jaejoong and at least hundred times more intensively than him.
But who would be praising himself for something like that?
 
 

It was 4:30 AM when Hyper woke up. She was alright already and upset with herself because of the scene she did previous night. It was something intolerable for her-  showing weakness. That is what she knew. As a future PD she had to gain respect and not by sniffing and crying like baby.
Tragic stories and plus when they were based on the real story, made her cry almost always. She could sense the pain of the main characters and she could feel every moment through her heart, aching like a thorn.
About her problems, with movies like this, she already informed Jaejoong, because they already had been on several movies in cinema.
She totally forgot to say it to other people.
 
That day, because of the donating blood thing, she ate just a small piece of cake and drank lot of tea and water.
“Jeremy oppa? Are you going to donate blood too?” She asked with shaken voice.
Jeremy walked in to the breakfast place few minutes after she finished eating. He sat in front of her and grabbed an apple from the bowl with fruits.
“Yeah, I will. That’s why I am eating this. What’s your blood type?”
Hyper was little spaced out. From the moment Jeremy walked in the room, she examined his outfit.
He looked absolutely hot.
Blue shirt, which pretty much outlined his chest and stomach muscles and black jeans looked simple.
The thing that grabbed he most of her attention was his hair.
 
She had the eager to go through his hair several times; they looked so wavy, and tasty???
This feeling often came to her when she was with Jae, but the advantage of being his friend, was that she could do whatever she wanted.
But with people like Jeremy, the issue was different.
“De-Bi-na? Are you listening to me?” He asked again when he realized, that Hyper was not paying attention to him.
“Ah? Bo? Oppa? I’m sorry, what you were saying, I kind of spaced out,” Hyper apologized and employed her hands with  grabbing  the bottle with water and dranking from it.
“I was asking, what is your blood type?”
“I am pure natural crazy 0, and you oppa?”
“ B,”
“Ha! You are lazy, oppa!”
“I know, I am, that’s why I have chosen this job. Just to sit and order others,”
 
“Good morning, what are you chatting about?” Gyra was curious when she saw both of them sitting around the table and smirking at each other.
“Unnie, just about our blood types and donation.What about you, will you  go and donate?”
“Ah, I am really sorry but I can’t,  I have allergies to lot of things so I have to take my pills every day,”
Hyper looked at her and felt happy, again it was so good that she haven’t got problems with her health.
“That’s shame, and do you know about, who is going to donate?”
“Of course, I have their names. There is  Ji-hyo, Victoria, DBSK guys, Kim Jong Kook, Jeremy, and you are going too?”
Hyper nodded her head “De, I am regular. And Others?”
“They can’t because they have allergies or other problems like me, but other people from staff are going to help too, so I think a lot of people are going to come,” Gyra said while eating a donut.
“Hm, don’t make me suffer I can’t eat lot this morning,” frowned Jeremy and covered his eyes with hands.
“Mianhe, I kind of forgot about your restriction,”
Hyper closed her eyes, she was getting really tired of this days. All of the people working on this special were. Normal people would probably collapse already because they had just 2 hour for sleep every day.
Hyper knew how it goes, when you want to donate, you have to be in perfect shape to get your blood taken from you. Not because it would be poisonous to patient, but because it’s risky to took blood from human, who need that blood for himself.
 

 
When they opened the nursery office at 6AM there were already at least 20 persons waiting for getting their blood taken.
Junsu and Yunho were wearing both the nursery outfits and they informed patients about what they have to do. Also they were bringing the drinks to them and instructing them about what to write in the questionnaire.
 
Hyper walked in the room and waved at them. She stood in the queue with filled questionnaire and the identity cart of donor of blood.
When she reached the doctor, she saw 5 chairs with people that were getting their blood taken. Hyper could recognize three of them and two were unknown.
 
Micky waved at her with left hand and smiled. He looked fine although his important body fluid was leaving his body.
Hyper smiled. It was little awkward, because she remembered the scene she made the day before.
Next to Micky was lying Song-ji hyo. Her hand was just being sanitized and nurse was sitting near her. There was also Max, who looked pale.
Hyper came closer to him and nudged his leg. “It’s something wrong?” she asked with serious concern.
“Naah, Ani, I think he is just too pale, because he couldn’t eat three portions of breakfast like he is used to,” Jaejoong came from nowhere and stood behind Hyper.
 
“ Creo, creo, that’s true, I am HUNGRY! Hyper can’t you get something for me? My hyungs are making me die from hunger!!!”Max pouted and smiled.
Hyper had never seen him like this, she was used to see him shy and frowning but not like this. It kind of looked like he was trying to be “ Yah!!! Doo? You are being cute?” She surprisingly shouted with eyes widely open.
Hyper was totally surprised, she knew that other DBSK members used to act cute from time to time, but Max?
Yunho came from nowhere and patted her shoulder.
 
“He is like that, when it comes to eating he can act cute, clean toilet, be your slave,”
“Hyper, will you…pleaseee!”
Hyper was shocked. Like an arrow was deep-rooted in her heart.
“Yeah, I will treat you, after I finish here,”
Micky started laughing “ Yah, he is charming after all and you are soft hearted Hyper, and that was also unexpected,”
“Go to hell! I am not,”
Surprisingly it was Ji-hyo who ended this topic “De Bin, you are soft hearted. And do not object your unnie!”
 
“Ah, ok. I’ll be quiet now. And what is your blood type, guys?”
“I’ll tell. Let me hyungs. Yuhno hyung is A, Jeajoong hyung is 0, Micky hyung is also 0, and Max and me are Bs”
Suddenly Hyper looked at Ji-hyo, whose eyes were closed. She had a few drops of sweat on her forehead.
Nurse wasn’t around, but Hyper came closer to her and touched her other hand. Her pulse was slow and hand really cold.
 
“Nurse!” Hyper called at blonde haired girl standing near other patient.
Yuhno helped her raise Ji-hyo’s legs to accumulate more of her blood in head. Junsu the machine bringing cold oxygen and when nurse came Ji-hyo was already gaining consciousness.
 
“Gary oppa!” Hyper shouted, when she saw Gary rushing to see, if is his ,,Monday love” ok.
“Gwaenchanh-a??“  asked Gary with scary feeling in his voice.
“I am ok, don’t worry Gary,”
“Noona but you are really pale. And today our schedule is going to be tough,” Jaejoong pointed out.
“That’s true; you are going to have mission on that island after delivering blood. It’s going to be hard for your body,” Hyper nodded and looked at her.
“Would you be able to be active in that?”
“I suppose,”
“No, Ji-hyo you wouldn’t be I am going to tell PD, to get you out of that mission,”
“Hyung,” tapped Jaejoong Gary on shoulder “ let me do it, I have very good idea, leave it upon me,”
Hyper could sense the dark motives circling around in Jae’s head.
What Is this guy thinking about?